The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 08-02-2018, 03:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishme View Post
Thank you Bro and yes I have found the one special person that seldom comes along . She knows that I am living with my GF in house and come to Thailand forever etc. but told me that if I end up with nowhere to live then I can live in her parents house in Supanburi , as I said she is a real friend as well as a domina mistress . That wont happen but the sentiment is beautiful .
wah indeed, says alot about ur r/s with her...
actually i was chatting with another bro, we were saying wouldn't it be
awesome if ur other half is into SM...
but then again 24/7 might be too much, perhaps juz restrict to bedroom
only will be great...
Old 08-02-2018, 06:20 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namelesswarrior View Post
when are you going to try yuki ? i cant wait for your review !
trying hard to arrange but cant match timing,
thank you for your patience bro...
this week is mistress roze, stay tuned...
Old 08-02-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
wah indeed, says alot about ur r/s with her...
actually i was chatting with another bro, we were saying wouldn't it be
awesome if ur other half is into SM...
but then again 24/7 might be too much, perhaps juz restrict to bedroom
only will be great...
Yes indeed 24/7 might be too much , spacing out to 3 or 4 week intervals gives time to dream about last session and have excitement anticipating the next session and suggesting new ideas to be agreed by the mistress .
I remember many years ago Mistress June told me that if a slave became a boyfriend then any BDSM would stop its either Mistress or girlfriend and the two could not be mixed . Mistress Morgan has always told me she does not want any boyfriends or husband , only friends , she is very happy to be my best friend and it works well.
So it seems that with my limited experience that we cant have both . Although the idea is very appealing to me I think it would just become a daily routine and some of the fun would disappear
Old 08-02-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes indeed 24/7 might be too much , spacing out to 3 or 4 week intervals gives time to dream about last session and have excitement anticipating the next session and suggesting new ideas to be agreed by the mistress .
I remember many years ago Mistress June told me that if a slave became a boyfriend then any BDSM would stop its either Mistress or girlfriend and the two could not be mixed . Mistress Morgan has always told me she does not want any boyfriends or husband , only friends , she is very happy to be my best friend and it works well.
So it seems that with my limited experience that we cant have both . Although the idea is very appealing to me I think it would just become a daily routine and some of the fun would disappear
probably not daily routine but as and when required to spice up the sex life
will be good, ya i spoke to some mistress they were also of the opinion
SM cannot mix with persona life, not sure y prob it didnt work out...
Old 08-02-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I've seen some people online who have a 24/7 femdom lifestyle or Female Led Relationship. Usually involving chastity

Though it probably works because they can code-switch between bdsm and regular relationship time to time
Old 08-02-2018, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
I've seen some people online who have a 24/7 femdom lifestyle or Female Led Relationship. Usually involving chastity

Though it probably works because they can code-switch between bdsm and regular relationship time to time
chastity sounds like extreme torture to me...
Old 10-02-2018, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried domina fire vacation package?
Old 10-02-2018, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Anyone tried domina fire vacation package?
seems like an experience of a lifetime, think come back to real world
cannot live properly liao...
Old 10-02-2018, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
seems like an experience of a lifetime, think come back to real world
cannot live properly liao...
Ya three days of being fucked around from the time touch down . Bro you on so many Dom got think of trying bo
Old 10-02-2018, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Ya three days of being fucked around from the time touch down . Bro you on so many Dom got think of trying bo
think is got think but cant afford the time bro...
mayb u wana try and let us know?
Old 10-02-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
MEKKA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

that is a pity because the scene will now be filled with time wasting ungenuine dominas
Old 10-02-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEKKA View Post
that is a pity because the scene will now be filled with time wasting ungenuine dominas
with the ridiculous prices from overseas doms, think I am alright with more choices in the market.

u never know ... some may turn out to be gems.
Old 10-02-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEKKA View Post
You're not wrong. I don't see most of these 20-something "dommes" as dominatrices at all, I see them as 'fetish fulfilers'. If you look at their average profile and their motivations for becoming domme, you'll see that they are not really dominant.

So on one hand, bros will have larger variety to choose from, and hopefully a few of these dommes are legit or become legit.

On the other hand, the scene is being exploited by young ladies with princess mentality who want to make money from sex but don't want to do the work like the other ladies on FL Dome L.

In the second case, I hope not too many bros goes to them for sessions, as this might 'spoil market' and reinforce the practice of girls in their 20s merely hitting a guy with a crop or letting him lick their feet, and then charging 300 dollars an hour for it.
Old 10-02-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
with the ridiculous prices from overseas doms, think I am alright with more choices in the market.

u never know ... some may turn out to be gems.
Agreed, recent visitors except from Thai been charging CEO prices so more choices from local would be good.
Old 10-02-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
You're not wrong. I don't see most of these 20-something "dommes" as dominatrices at all, I see them as 'fetish fulfilers'. If you look at their average profile and their motivations for becoming domme, you'll see that they are not really dominant.

So on one hand, bros will have larger variety to choose from, and hopefully a few of these dommes are legit or become legit.

On the other hand, the scene is being exploited by young ladies with princess mentality who want to make money from sex but don't want to do the work like the other ladies on FL Dome L.

In the second case, I hope not too many bros goes to them for sessions, as this might 'spoil market' and reinforce the practice of girls in their 20s merely hitting a guy with a crop or letting him lick their feet, and then charging 300 dollars an hour for it.
300? you are paying above the market rate.. lol, anyway, some local Dommes may provide niche services like some good at shibari, others good at needles... while others more flexible to cater wide variety of fetishes .... I would normally go for 250 or below for local. For 'PRC ML fetish fulfiller' I'll go for range 100-150.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1