The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2017, 06:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thai Amulets...

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
As mentioned, si beh fierce... now add, si beh hum sap. U should go for mae per...
Hahaha, I’m hum sap lah
Old 12-12-2017, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
wildhorse is Cool - loads of Potential

All along i wear one powerful amulet. Attracted alot of girls for me.
Blessed by Arjan Yusoff.............

Ishak
Old 13-12-2017, 07:17 AM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhorse View Post
All along i wear one powerful amulet. Attracted alot of girls for me.
Blessed by Arjan Yusoff.............

Ishak
If u attach many girls u won’t ask for sugar mummy in the forum. I think u dreaming, wake up lah
Old 19-12-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 19
paul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond repute

Experienced bro, can tell me more abt this amulet n approx cost? My fren say v gd, ask me buy 1 but price seem v steep.

Min 7 to exchange. Thks

Pls CHECK properly before PMing to say nvr rtn etc etc.
Old 19-12-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
Darkrise is a splendid one to beholdDarkrise is a splendid one to beholdDarkrise is a splendid one to beholdDarkrise is a splendid one to beholdDarkrise is a splendid one to beholdDarkrise is a splendid one to behold

Old 19-12-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 16
Jaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul55ho View Post
Experienced bro, can tell me more abt this amulet n approx cost? My fren say v gd, ask me buy 1 but price seem v steep.
Assuming that you are not familiar with amulets, my advice is not to buy.

Very good for what? Why do you need to wear it? Why did your friend ask you, someone who know nothing about amulets, to buy an amulet with award? Getting a noob to buy an amulet with award is always a bad sign based on my experience. This one got "award" one, confirm super expensive one lah. Who are you buying it from?

How do you know that you are getting a genuine amulet? Not many real experts out there dare to say that they can ID an amulet whether its genuine or not. Certificate can fake one, amulet also can fake one. How to tell if it's real?

Even if it is genuine, what are you expecting after wearing it? More money? More metta? More good luck? What if what you expected never come? For amulets, what works for me may not work for you. Your "friend" shd know that, which makes me wonder, why recommend you such an expensive amulet?
Old 19-12-2017, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The certificate mentioned the temple, batch, material made and other info, most impt, it mentioned this is a real authenticate piece.

Wat Rakang so called tok kong amulets are 1 of the most replicate in the market. As a newbie in amulet, I will suggest not to play with old famous amulet. U tell your friend, if so tok kong, let u wear the amulet for a month and within 1 month, kena toto, u will give the seller 10% of toto 1st prize.
Old 19-12-2017, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
keit81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The amulet is a Somdej Wat Rakhang made by Somdej Phra Buddhachan Dto. It is considered the King of amulets and the centre piece if you want a Benjapakee set.

The certification is from Ajarn Kla, a master at authenticating Somdej Wat Rakhang amulets only. He does not authenticate other amulets, not even Somdej Wat Phra Kaew or Bangkhonphrom.

Somdej Wat Rakhang amulets with Ajarn Kla's certification usually trade in Thailand for Millions of Baht, that is 10s of thousand SGD. As someone new to amulets, I would NOT recommend you get something so expensive. In all honesty, Somdej Wat Rakhang amulets are more for collectors than people that wear them for blessings.

If you have that kind of money to spend, might as well make trip to Thailand, go to a few temples to pray and make donations and get the amulets directly from there. You can also get the LuangPhor there to do a blessing for you.
Old 19-12-2017, 10:14 PM
Samster

paul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar00 View Post
Assuming that you are not familiar with amulets, my advice is not to buy.

Very good for what? Why do you need to wear it? Why did your friend ask you, someone who know nothing about amulets, to buy an amulet with award? Getting a noob to buy an amulet with award is always a bad sign based on my experience. This one got "award" one, confirm super expensive one lah. Who are you buying it from?

How do you know that you are getting a genuine amulet? Not many real experts out there dare to say that they can ID an amulet whether its genuine or not. Certificate can fake one, amulet also can fake one. How to tell if it's real?

Even if it is genuine, what are you expecting after wearing it? More money? More metta? More good luck? What if what you expected never come? For amulets, what works for me may not work for you. Your "friend" shd know that, which makes me wonder, why recommend you such an expensive amulet?
Quote:
The certificate mentioned the temple, batch, material made and other info, most impt, it mentioned this is a real authenticate piece.

Wat Rakang so called tok kong amulets are 1 of the most replicate in the market. As a newbie in amulet, I will suggest not to play with old famous amulet. U tell your friend, if so tok kong, let u wear the amulet for a month and within 1 month, kena toto, u will give the seller 10% of toto 1st prize.
Quote:
Originally Posted by keit81 View Post
The amulet is a Somdej Wat Rakhang made by Somdej Phra Buddhachan Dto. It is considered the King of amulets and the centre piece if you want a Benjapakee set.

The certification is from Ajarn Kla, a master at authenticating Somdej Wat Rakhang amulets only. He does not authenticate other amulets, not even Somdej Wat Phra Kaew or Bangkhonphrom.

Somdej Wat Rakhang amulets with Ajarn Kla's certification usually trade in Thailand for Millions of Baht, that is 10s of thousand SGD. As someone new to amulets, I would NOT recommend you get something so expensive. In all honesty, Somdej Wat Rakhang amulets are more for collectors than people that wear them for blessings.

If you have that kind of money to spend, might as well make trip to Thailand, go to a few temples to pray and make donations and get the amulets directly from there. You can also get the LuangPhor there to do a blessing for you.
Thks bro for all the advice.

I just ask ask cos my fren was saying its like sgd10k+.

Personally i wearing the gold Garuda wwith Rama 5 from Wat Pho Thong, as what bro Namelo mentioned before. N i recently bought the gold but painted red edition.

Min 7 to exchange. Thks

Old 19-12-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Personally i wearing the gold Garuda wwith Rama 5 from Wat Pho Thong, as what bro Namelo mentioned before. N i recently bought the gold but painted red edition.
It has been a long, u still wearing it.... good.
Old 20-12-2017, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
It has been a long, u still wearing it.... good.
Yes very good. Thats why i bought the red one.

Min 7 to exchange. Thks

Old 20-12-2017, 03:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

somdej wat rakhang by arjan kia?
real blessed de is rare.. very very very very very rare so better forgot about paying for it..
Old 20-12-2017, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
somdej wat rakhang by arjan kia?
Archan Naemlo, ao mai?
Old 20-12-2017, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:

Power lah bro
Old 20-12-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Power lah bro
I know I power but which part?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1