The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you regret marrying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Right on Bro. I realised (now not young anymore but still foolish) that there is no way to impress a lady permanently. Somehow they will still find fault. Matter of time, esp when they are tired of their current squeeze.
it could be down to the human nature of greed, if one is greedy, no matter how much one has, it won't be enough. 正所谓知足常乐

Quote:
Originally Posted by kim-seng-heng View Post
Thats shows ugly side of a woman. Rich guys are very cautious . Look at Li ka shing son who is a living example . Paid the money to the woman who gave birth for the kids and yet he dont wanna get marry at all.
if a rich man (who has a business empire) gets married, his wife might bring in her father, mother, siblings, uncles, aunts, cousins, grandfather, grandmother, granduncles, grandaunts, grand cousins to "help out" with the business. 好多条裙带关系
Old 18-12-2017, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 23
stlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to all

HI to all bros and sis out there, need a advice, my pr wife wanted to divorce me and ask for a share of my flat. I am the one servicing The loan cos she is a foreigner when we married. So am I supposed to share my flat with her if we divorced? Appreciate any real and true advice. Thanks in advance.
Old 19-12-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7654 / Power: 19
kim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlover72 View Post
HI to all bros and sis out there, need a advice, my pr wife wanted to divorce me and ask for a share of my flat. I am the one servicing The loan cos she is a foreigner when we married. So am I supposed to share my flat with her if we divorced? Appreciate any real and true advice. Thanks in advance.
No she is not entitle at all . Unless she marries u for more than 10 years or she has kids with you.
Old 26-12-2017, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 20
xiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to behold

My Wife ran away 2 yr back, recently came back to Singapore to support her Vietnam family. before she left, she took a loan of $20k. Promised to pay back but bullshi*

While in Vietnam, she give birth to a daughter belong to a Vietnamese guy.
Back in Singapore, recently add me in Facebook and I csi a singaporean.
Know that she is staying with him atm.

We have a daughter which she give birth. She never visit our daughter despite she left the house 2 yr back

I’m filling for a divorce next week.

My question is, am I able to sue her for being such a lousy Mother who sleep Around?

Will I able to have custody of my daughter?

Am I able to request for monetary compensation from her?

Kindly advise. Thanks in adv

Exchange pts are welcome! Min 8 pts and up.
Old 27-12-2017, 11:05 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoqiang View Post
My Wife ran away 2 yr back, recently came back to Singapore to support her Vietnam family. before she left, she took a loan of $20k. Promised to pay back but bullshi*

We have a daughter which she give birth. She never visit our daughter despite she left the house 2 yr back

My question is, am I able to sue her for being such a lousy Mother who sleep Around?

How to ask for compensation from her? Anyway you have a nice daughter liao why bother about her . Just file for the divorce thats all.....let go and move on. Not everyone can have kids nowadays some have to go for surrogate or this IVF ....
Old 27-12-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Better get an expert divorce lawyer to work on your case as she may turn around and want her daughter back and ask you for maintenance. Dun forget in SGP the WC is favour her side even in circumstances like your case. You lost a very good opportunity to sue when she gave birth to another guy's child but more than 6 months oredi passed that carries no weight in your divorce pleadings.
Old 27-12-2017, 07:55 PM
Samster

xiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Better get an expert divorce lawyer to work on your case as she may turn around and want her daughter back and ask you for maintenance. Dun forget in SGP the WC is favour her side even in circumstances like your case. You lost a very good opportunity to sue when she gave birth to another guy's child but more than 6 months oredi passed that carries no weight in your divorce pleadings.
My daughter don’t even remember her but instead called my Wife to be Mummy.
During that time, she is in Vietnam. Until recently came back.

Any good lawyer firm to recommend? Been browsing thru and find PKWA in Toa Payoh hub not bad.

Old 28-12-2017, 03:26 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
My daughter don’t even remember her but instead called my Wife to be Mummy.
During that time, she is in Vietnam. Until recently came back.

Any good lawyer firm to recommend? Been browsing thru and find PKWA in Toa Payoh hub not bad.
Why do you want to divorce? From what I see of your case you stand to lose more if you make a move now. In divorces with very young children most of the time the mother gets custody of them unless in very exceptional case. I suggest you maintain the present status quo for a few years more until your daughter is older and able to articulate her feelings to the judge or counsellors. They usually will accede to the child's request to follow their favourite parent.

Dorothy of PKWA is well known expert for handling divorce cases but she dun come cheap. Either way whatever the outcome.... this is going to be a very expensive divorce.
Old 28-12-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarPig View Post
Why do you want to divorce? From what I see of your case you stand to lose more if you make a move now. In divorces with very young children most of the time the mother gets custody of them unless in very exceptional case. I suggest you maintain the present status quo for a few years more until your daughter is older and able to articulate her feelings to the judge or counsellors. They usually will accede to the child's request to follow their favourite parent.

Dorothy of PKWA is well known expert for handling divorce cases but she dun come cheap. Either way whatever the outcome.... this is going to be a very expensive divorce.
Even with photo of her sleeping ard? I can wait. I don’t mind. Can she file a divorce against me too?

Old 29-12-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Even with photo of her sleeping ard? I can wait. I don’t mind. Can she file a divorce against me too?
actually if you already got photo of her sleeping around and i mean literally in bed with another man then why don't you just proceed to file under adultery...but there is a time limit cos you have to do it within six months from first discovery...as for your daughter part very difficult to say...last time lawyer told me bad wife don't mean bad mother....but maybe in her case your lawyer can fight and say she abandon the child...but alimony side...the kangaroo cock here don't differentiate the grounds so she can sleep around but you still have to pay her...
Old 29-12-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
last time lawyer told me bad wife don't mean bad mother....:
wow very hard to imagine.. to me bad wife IS bad mother.
Old 29-12-2017, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
actually if you already got photo of her sleeping around and i mean literally in bed with another man then why don't you just proceed to file under adultery...but there is a time limit cos you have to do it within six months from first discovery...as for your daughter part very difficult to say...last time lawyer told me bad wife don't mean bad mother....but maybe in her case your lawyer can fight and say she abandon the child...but alimony side...the kangaroo cock here don't differentiate the grounds so she can sleep around but you still have to pay her...
If she nv hire lawyer on her part, does that means she will be on the losing side?
As for Adultery, can I get sole custody or at least joint custody of my Daughter? Already make an appointment with Pkwa next Tuesday. Let see how it goes during the free consultation.

Old 30-12-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarPig View Post
TS are you a millionaire?
She is an AngPai divorce lawyer who does mostly millionaires cases and unlikely to handle your case if no big money there. Probably will assign one of the junior lawyers to your case.
A search through the archives of her previous cases confirmed my hunch as most of them in the million dollar category.
Old 31-12-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
TS are you a millionaire?
She is an AngPai divorce lawyer who does mostly millionaires cases and unlikely to handle your case if no big money there. Probably will assign one of the junior lawyers to your case.
A search through the archives of her previous cases confirmed my hunch as most of them in the million dollar category.
I’m a millionaire in Indo and Vietnam, thousandaire in sg only

Old 01-01-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I’m a millionaire in Indo and Vietnam, thousandaire in sg only
Good luck and best wishes to you.... your biggest worry now is not your ex-wife but the fucking WC.

F * C K

T H E

W O M E N S

C H A R T E R !!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1