The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2017, 07:11 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Exposing the wife

Ts, ask your colleague got her neh neh & pussy pics

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 12-11-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 24
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

TS, any more pics?

Existing Customers Are Encouraged To Add To Our Friends List
To Be Updated With Private PROMOS & Offers
Old 02-12-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 9
jonathanyap is one of the Best!jonathanyap is one of the Best!jonathanyap is one of the Best!jonathanyap is one of the Best!

Once in a while, if your wife has higher inhibitions than most like mine, you need to bring her somewhere different in order for her to agree to do thing she otherwise wouldn't be comfortable with.

Robes off pics anyone?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.JPG (1.13 MB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg 2.JPG (1.26 MB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg 3.JPG (1.64 MB, 89 views)
Old 02-12-2017, 12:55 PM
Samster (P)

ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanyap View Post
Once in a while, if your wife has higher inhibitions than most like mine, you need to bring her somewhere different in order for her to agree to do thing she otherwise wouldn't be comfortable with.

Robes off pics anyone?
Yes! robe off

Old 03-12-2017, 12:36 AM
Samster (P)

jonathanyap is one of the Best!jonathanyap is one of the Best!jonathanyap is one of the Best!jonathanyap is one of the Best!

There is nothing more arousing than the view of your woman submissively bent over with her bare ass raised high for you. With her pussy lips ready to be parted and pounded by your rock hard dick.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4.JPG (1.29 MB, 192 views)
File Type: jpg 5.JPG (1.32 MB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg 6.JPG (1.79 MB, 170 views)
Old 07-12-2017, 04:40 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There is nothing more arousing than the view of your woman submissively bent over with her bare ass raised high for you. With her pussy lips ready to be parted and pounded by your rock hard dick.
Waiting to see those juicy pussy lips!!!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-12-2017, 02:27 PM
Samster (P)

Who else loves these bikini tan lines on a freshly shaved pussy?

A pic before everything gets sticky.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg S1.JPG (1.11 MB, 137 views)
Old 23-12-2017, 07:22 PM
Samster (P)

I love

Old 07-01-2018, 05:51 AM
Samster (P)

Ready for entry.

Have been exchanging more pics and stories of our wives with the colleague I previously mentioned in this thread (X). X has suggested taking things further (sharing our wives?), and that we can perhaps pursue this over a weekend trip aboard together. Both our wives are unlikely to be terribly enthusiastic, so drinks have been suggested to make them more.

The question is though: are we ready for this?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.JPG (1.48 MB, 165 views)
File Type: jpg 2.JPG (1.40 MB, 135 views)
File Type: jpg 3.JPG (1.25 MB, 143 views)
Old 08-01-2018, 11:15 AM
Samster (P)

Ts,pussy look good

Old 08-01-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster (A)

MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ready for entry.

Have been exchanging more pics and stories of our wives with the colleague I previously mentioned in this thread (X). X has suggested taking things further (sharing our wives?), and that we can perhaps pursue this over a weekend trip aboard together. Both our wives are unlikely to be terribly enthusiastic, so drinks have been suggested to make them more.

TS, ur wife in these pics??

Old 14-01-2018, 05:16 AM
Samster (P)

Yes, it is. How is she?
Old 14-01-2018, 08:20 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Yes, it is. How is she?
Ur 1 hell of a lucky dude. Waiting for more pics....

Old 15-01-2018, 08:28 AM
Samster (P)

Ts, more pics

Old 17-01-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
boyyy3335 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ready for entry.

Perfectly shaven pussy . So attractive !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1