The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

Old 30-07-2016, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
missingworld is Cool - loads of Potential
Sawadee spa near KSL

hi bros! I am quite new to JB massage spa..the one and only i have tried is the sawadee thai spa near KSL city and yes, most of them offered HJ.

any bros have the same experience as me? if yes, can mind sharing the ML number?

cheers =)
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 11-09-2016, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 2
Satay123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySatay123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Sawadee spa near KSL

I tried Imperial Thai massage just down the road..tried my luck for my ml but she don't want lae...i say give 50 she also don't want.

that place damnnnn clean
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 11-09-2016, 01:49 PM
Samster

darkism is Cool - loads of Potential

Clean joint unless you regular customer then the girl will do it secretly. Massage was good but don't expect happy ending
Old 11-09-2016, 10:32 PM
Samster

Satay123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySatay123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yah lor..i will visit her a few more times with generous tippings..see how.
Old 12-09-2016, 04:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 6
Barnacles is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBarnacles is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBarnacles is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBarnacles is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBarnacles is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I tried 2 sawadee, one beside the new york spa and the one beside holiday plaza..

Ny one gave me hj for 50
Holiday gave me bj for 100rm..

Dun expect babes like amazing thai.. most are fat and chubby some are old also
Old 12-09-2016, 04:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 13
colddoggie is a name known to allcolddoggie is a name known to allcolddoggie is a name known to allcolddoggie is a name known to allcolddoggie is a name known to allcolddoggie is a name known to all

I used to frequent sawadee a lot, most are willing to do hj.. Never tried to ask for bj before though, but their price is sop $50 for hj.
Old 13-09-2016, 01:37 AM
Samster

how about the sawadee spa near KSL mall? The one along the road near Thai imperial. All got hj?
Old 13-09-2016, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
razo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any nice & good ML to exchange at sawadee spa beside holiday plaza...
Old 15-09-2016, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 13
colddoggie is a name known to allcolddoggie is a name known to allcolddoggie is a name known to allcolddoggie is a name known to allcolddoggie is a name known to allcolddoggie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satay123 View Post
how about the sawadee spa near KSL mall? The one along the road near Thai imperial. All got hj?
Not all.. They still tout themselves as a clean joint.. But 70% of the time if alone, there will be GQ, another 10% if u ask you get, 20% of the time i just wanted massage and nothing more so if no GQ, i dont go ahead.
Old 19-09-2016, 02:33 AM
Samster

Ooooo...ok. I only know Thai Imperial is damn clean joint. Tried hiong one of the ml liao..no luck lae
Old 21-09-2016, 02:19 AM
Samster

missingworld is Cool - loads of Potential

oh, the thai imperial that is just opposite one car workshop is totally clean? i still tot of trying that massage shop the previous time. any bro here got any luck there before?

the sawadee thai spa near KSL, most of the ML are quite old la to be honest
Old 21-09-2016, 02:49 AM
Samster

wah sian..most ml old ar? still thought of going for massage plus if have,,happy ending wor
Old 22-09-2016, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3376 / Power: 12
SEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond repute

Sawadee Resort Spa

Address: 163 & 165 Taman Abad,, Jalan Dato Sulaiman, Taman Century, 80250 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Phone:+60 7-332 8133

for bro who are interested, ask for Cherry from Pattaya. at least 38D meaty gal no.533

I always take the 90 mins oil massage RM106 come with BBBJ and HJ plus digging juicy wet hole... tip her only RM50

Last edited by SEX-NEWBIE; 22-09-2016 at 02:14 AM. Reason: wrong currency quoted
Old 07-10-2016, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 2
ahboyztoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody interested in BBBJ and CIM while getting real massage in Holiday Villa can pm me
Old 07-10-2016, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 2
ahboyztoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by razo View Post
Any nice & good ML to exchange at sawadee spa beside holiday plaza...
Those who pm me i have replied. Do give me a FR after that. I still have bangkok spa and JB Thai Spa intro

Remember, they are not FL so whether u get any special from them depends on chemistry. Once there are 2 or more FR, I will give out others
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal