The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2017, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
gangban deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: breaking up with an FL's

FL has too many sugardad to begin with. They are never satisfied to earn the paltry pay once they started this trade. And especially men are willing to fork out extra on top of the services they give. Its added bonus. I think play with our heart, but don't hurt the wallet. All we want is some emotional attachment, but don't over do it bros. Saying is easy, when doing, is always the toughest.
Old 01-08-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

You are not alone. . . They need money, not love... At the moment... Hope you enjoyed the fucks ... That is most important now.
Old 15-10-2017, 12:39 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
You are not alone. . . They need money, not love... At the moment... Hope you enjoyed the fucks ... That is most important now.
precisely why else would they allow strangers to touch suck, finger fuck them and they use their mouth to suck a strangers dick.

its all about the money. there is no happy ending except for those men who pay for them. PERIOD
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 04-11-2017, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Usually it's the other way round the more often you see the same whore the worse the service gets.
I totally agree with boss. Lol! I ever shot my load at FL face and boobs. The cleanup is badly done. Pity those who tasted my sperm. Another time I quite pissed off and shot a load into her facial/ body cleanser for all to enjoy. Lol!
Old 06-11-2017, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
It seems that nobody is reading my 3 simple rules anymore.
I LOLed at this.
Old 06-11-2017, 11:40 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

the word break up and FL should never be in the same sentence

its a monetary deal, business, whats there to break up? break up denotes emotions and attachment. Its a rental.

You don't rent a car and miss the car when you return it right?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 11-12-2017, 07:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by aduadu View Post
Hi bro,
I just broke up with an FL's sugarbaby....
==============
hey idiot, u got kick out, dump, f..k off by the FL
u did not break up with her but u yourself break up, pichia into pieces!
Old 14-12-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Banecat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Golden Rule for FL:

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 14-12-2017, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 12
Siriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud of

SMLJ WTF did I just read in this thread hahhaaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1