The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2017, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Innocently Depraved

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

At about 1.30pm, Christine’s Toyota Altis rolled up in front of my house. As I entered her car, I noted she wore long pants and T-shirt. Christine works half day as a kindergarten teacher and I know for a fact that she prefers long skirts and blouses. She was intentionally making it hard for me.

She drove in silence for a while. Finally she asked where we should go.

“Eh, well, anywhere is fine.” I replied. I didn’t have time to be picky about food. I was racking my brains on how to get her out of those pants.

She drove us to a food court downtown. She had just parked and turned off the car and I was just about to let myself out when Christine said, “Wait!”

I turned and saw her looking out her window. “What?” I asked.

“That’s our car. The one Tommy drives.”

I glanced outside and sure enough, there was that Toyota Avanza with the distinctive sticker on the back. It really was Tommy’s car. Shit.

The Avanza’s engine seemed to be running but we couldn’t see past the back windows. However one thing was clear as day to Christine and I. Tommy’s car was rocking.

That motherfucker... I thought to myself. Here? In broad daylight?

I glanced at Christine and saw that she was pale. Fuck, mum is so busted.

We just sat in the car and watched. After what seemed like forever, the rocking stopped.

I waited with baited breath. After a while, the front passenger seat opened and someone stepped out. She was wearing office wear - grey knee length skirt and white blouse. Her long hair was disheveled and the buttons on the top of her blouse were undone enough to give me a glimpse of her milky-white cleavage and hint of white bra. Her lipstick has been smudged on her otherwise beautiful face which was flushed deep red.

“Is that?” Christine asked.

“Yes.” I said.

“That’s your...”

“Yes.”

“It’s your...”

“Yes.”

Christine looked appalled. Can’t blame her really.

The door on the passenger side of the Avanza opened and out stepped Tommy.

Before I could stop her, Christine exited the vehicle and marched towards Tommy’s car.

“Oh, fuck me,” I groaned.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I really don’t have the mood to describe the entire showdown. Suffice to say there was a lot of shouting involved, mainly between Tommy and Christine. Mum and I just stood by on opposite sides of the road. Mum looked guilt-stricken while I was just really embarrassed.

The quarrel lasted for a good while until even people from the food-court or wherever were starting to gather around the commotion. Some even started recording with their phones.

In the end, I had to step in and let them know they were drawing attention.

Tommy stormed off back to his car. “Melissa, let’s go,” he said.

Mum gave me an apologetic look before getting back onto the Avanza. I guided a sobbing Christine back to her own car and lent her a shoulder to cry on while Tommy backed up his vehicle and drove away.

Holy christ on crackers, what a mess.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Old 26-09-2017, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
ntmkanina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, hope to read more.
Old 26-09-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster

Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I stayed with Christine until she calmed down. Then she drove me home. We didn’t exchange a single word during the whole trip.

At home, I waited anxiously for mum to come home and make dinner but she never came back. Fearing the worst, I called her but her phone just kept ringing till it went to voicemail.

With no alternative, I called Tommy. He picked up immediately.

“Yeah?” Tommy said.

“Bro, is my mum there with you?” I asked.

“Yeah. She’s here.”

“Err... Okay... Care to tell me when she’s coming back?”

Tommy gave a little satisfied grunt. “She’s busy. She’ll call you later.”

“What the fuck? What’s going on?”

“That’s my line? What the fuck were you thinking bringing my mum to me?”

“I didn’t know you were there. We were there for lunch.”

“Shit. You’ve messed up my plans more than you know,” Tommy said.

“Well I’m soooo sorry your excellency. Next time feel free to indulge me in your plans so I know where not to go.”

“Fuck you,” Tommy said.

I heard a smack in Tommy’s background followed by the unmistakable moan of a woman.

“Hey, seriously, I need to talk to my mum,” I said, suddenly feeling a little sick.

“She’ll call... you back... Ugh...” Tommy said before quickly ending the call, leaving me to stare at my phone with bewilderment.

I fell asleep watching TV while waiting for mum to come home that night. I awoke in the middle of the night. The clock showed that it was past 3am. I turned off the TV and went to the window to look out into the driveway. My parent’s BMW is still not there. Mum still haven’t come home.

Not knowing what else to do, I went back to my room to sleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke up late again. It was becoming a bad habit. I went downstairs and the first thing I did was check the driveway. Mum’s car still wasn’t there, but it could be because she went to work.

Sighing, I went back upstairs to check my phone to see if mum left any messages. There was one message, but not from my mum. It was from my Dad, Andrew. It was his flight details and his arrival time. I immediately remembered that Dad was coming home from his trip tonight. We were supposed to pick him up.

I called mum's mobile phone but it went straight to the out-of-service message. What the fuck?

Frustrated, I went back downstairs to see if I can find her office number. As I passed the dining table, I noticed a folded piece of paper on the surface with the words “For Barry,” written on it.

My heart was pounding as I picked it up. I unfolded it to reveal a written letter from mum:

Barry,

Mummy has taken two weeks leave from work and will be going away for the time being. I have already informed Daddy about this. I told him that it was a sudden mandatory company trip, but I believe after what you saw yesterday, you probably have your suspicions that it is not the case.

I won’t lie to you. I am going away with your friend Tommy for a while. There are things mummy needs to sort out with Tommy’s help and mummy needs time and space to process it. Please do not think that this is in anyway your fault. It is not. Neither is it your father’s. This is mummy’s own issues and mummy has to deal with it herself.

Mummy loves you very much. Please don’t ever doubt that. Please tell Christine that I am very sorry and that I don’t mean Tommy any harm. We will be back in two weeks. I promise.

Also, remember to pick up your father at the airport.

Love,
Mum

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

End of Chapter 1

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Old 27-09-2017, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
PhilNeal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to Chapter 2 !!
Old 27-09-2017, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
minicheque deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls continue TS
Old 27-09-2017, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

I really enjoyed reading the story, many thanks TS.
Old 27-09-2017, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2307 / Power: 7
milffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond reputemilffelladad has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story, camp here for more.
Old 27-09-2017, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
irma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 27-09-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Can't wait for chapter 2!
Old 27-09-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
KhmerCrown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 28-09-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 16
Microurl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMicrourl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looking forward to chapter 2 .
Old 29-09-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

Chapter 2: Two weeks later.

It was Tuesday, 6.42 pm.

I watched the BMW enter the driveway of my house from the second floor window. I was having mixed feelings about mum’s return.

The past two weeks was not as worrying as I expected. Dad still kept in touch with mum by phone and they chat every night. He was a little put off by mum's last minute departure, but so far, he doesn’t suspect a thing.

Christine was livid at first but she also kept in touch with Tommy by phone and he seemed to convince her that he was fine. She was still angry with my mum though, but she couldn’t do anything about that until they got back. She made up a story for Lawrence, Tommy’s dad, to explain his absence.

Christine still wouldn’t speak to me however. I think she’s still mad I didn’t tell her what was going on between Tommy and my mum earlier.

Downstairs, I heard the front door closing. My dad, Andrew, hailed a greeting from the kitchen. He was preparing dinner to welcome mum home. It was obvious that he missed her during the past two weeks.

I hesitated for a moment on top of the stairs when I heard mum’s laugh. Then, I took a deep breath, and descended the steps.

Mum was in the kitchen, hugging Dad from behind while he was stirring the pot. They were talking about mum’s trip. The scene was so innocently normal that it took me aback.

“Barry!” Mum called out when she saw me. She released Dad and came over to hug me.

“Hi mum...” I said, still stunned.

“Dinner will be ready soon,” Dad announced.

“Come help me set the table,” Mum said.

I complied obediently, taking the opportunity to study mum. Mum looked great. She has always been beautiful and shapely but now she is somehow more so. I struggled to put a finger on the difference I am seeing. Mum was dressed in a semi-formal grey skirt and white lace blouse. Not very revealing, but it flaunted her lovely hourglass figure. She got a new haircut, that much was obvious, and she wore a minimal amount of make-up. Her perfume was intoxicating.

I finally decided what it was. Mum was sexy. More than usual anyways. I mean she was exuding sex appeal somehow. I glance at the kitchen and saw that even Dad was stealing glances her way.

Dad made pasta for dinner. Over the meal, mum was every bit her old self. We laughed and talked about what went on the two weeks she was gone. I would have readily believed that mum had not changed at all if she hadn’t started relating what she been up to the last two weeks. Apparently, it was a business conference and her company representative that was supposed to attend pulled out at the last minute. She gave details and told little stories from her trip. I was gobsmacked at how convincing she was. Dad of course, lapped it all up. It was obvious he wasn’t interested in what happened in a boring business conference anyway. From the way he was teasing mum, it was clear Dad only had one thing on mind.

After dinner, I helped clean up and left my parents alone to give them some privacy. I considered calling Tommy, but struggled to decide how to talk to him.

I was lying on my bed in my room when I finally fired off a message to Tommy. “How’s your mum?” I asked. I waited a few minutes for a reply that never came. Sighing, I put away my phone.

There was a knock on my door. I went to open it and found mum standing in the doorway. She was holding an envelope which she handed to me.

Wooo hooo! Pocket money! I thought.

“It’s from Tommy,” Mum whispered. She turned around and went to the master-bedroom. I could hear dad talking excitedly when she entered.

I stared after mum until she closed the door behind her. Then my gaze fell on the envelope in my hand. This was getting curiouser and curiouser.

I closed the door and returned to my bed before ripping the envelope and extracting a single page of letter inside.

I began to read:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Barry,

Let’s lay down some ground rules. Melissa is mine. If we can’t agree on that one thing, then there is no need to read further and you and I are done.

If you are open minded enough to respect my claim on my property, then I’d like to invite you into my world. In time, all will be revealed. But for the time being, I have a proposal for you.

I will be busy with a new project in the coming weeks so I would like to hand Melissa over to you for safekeeping and handling. You may use her for your sexual relief in whatever way you like within the bounds of three conditions.

1. You may not harm her or bring her to harm. (AKA: Don't let anyone know about this)
2. You may not share or transfer your usage rights.
3. You may not use her pussy. That privilege is mine alone.

Melissa has been informed of this offer. You only need to tell her that you agree to the terms. She will make the appropriate accomodations.

P.S. Oh, and get rid of this letter properly. I don’t want some cliche drama like your Dad discovering it or something. Tear it up and flush it down the toilet.

Yours truly,
Tommy

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I think I stared at the letter for like half an hour.

What the hell am I reading?! Is this a joke?

I crumpled up the letter and tossed it into the wastepaper basket. After staring at the ceiling for a few minutes, I sighed, got up and picked the paper ball out of the trash. I went to the bathroom, ripped it to pieces, threw it into the toilet. Then I sat down, took a shit, wiped my ass, and then finally flushed it.

Joke or not, it really wouldn’t be funny if my Dad found it.

I returned to my room and decided to turn in for the night. I switched off the lights and went to bed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Old 29-09-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
sanji_0037 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue
Old 29-09-2017, 04:45 PM
Samster

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

I awoke to the sound of soft knocking on my door. Grumbling, I reached for and checked my phone. It was just past midnight. Groggily, I rose, flipped on the lights and went to open my room door.

It was mum.

Whatever sleepiness that still plagued me evaporated in an instant as my gaze traveled down the length of her body. Mum was wearing a long floral silk nightgown with a plunging neckline, her pillowy cleavage on display.

“Can I come in?” She asked softly.

I nodded in bewilderment and stood aside to let her through.

“Better lock the door just in case,” she added.

I quickly did as she asked before turning to face her.

“So,” Mum said. “Did you read Tommy’s letter?”

I could only nod again. My throat felt dry.

“And what is your answer?” She asked.

Oh my Lord... What else can I say? “Y-yes?” I replied.

“You agree to his terms?” Mum asked.

I nodded again.

Mum smiled and nodded back. “I guess it’s settled then.”

“Mum, I don’t really understand...” I said.

“It’s okay. I know it’s a lot to take in,” mum replied. “Have a seat, I’ll explain.”

I went to my bed and sat down facing her. My heart was pounding, and my fingers cold. I just couldn’t believe what was transpiring.

Mum came up and stood before me. “Scoot back and lie down abit,” she said.

I did as she asked, propping my head up on a pillow. I watched with both fascination and disbelief as mum climbed onto my bed and knelt straddling my thighs facing me. There was a strange look on her face, one I had never seen before. No son could imagine such a look on their mother’s face. It was one of pure lust.

Mum hovered over me and slowly lifted her silk gown. My breath got caught in my throat as bit by bit, her smooth porcelain white thighs came into view. Her gown kept going up, and my gaze followed in awe of her shapely toned thighs.

I could hear my heart pounding in my ears as her gown slipped completely above her hips.

“Oh... My... God...” I whispered. Mum was not wearing panties. My eyes was immediately fixed on mum’s smooth pussy. It was completely bald, puffy, pink, and glistening with arousal. Her slit was tight and pretty. It was perfect.

Mum was panting slightly as she studied my reaction. “I’ll keep my explanation simple,” she said excitedly as she bared her waxed pussy to me. “This belongs to Tommy,” She said.

When I didn’t answer, mum asked, “Do you understand Barry?”

I gulped and nodded, my eyes barely able to blink as it locked on to mum’s beautiful vagina.

“Repeat it back to me,” Mum whispered. Her voice was trembling.

“It belongs to Tommy,” I croaked.

“What does?” Mum asked.

I had to search my jumbled mind for a minute to form a response. “Your pussy...” I finally said.

“Whose is it?”

“T-Tommy’s.”

“Good boy,” Mum replied. She bit her lower lip mischievously then shifted to change position. I watched her turn around and resumed straddling over my thighs, She still held up her gown and now bared her incredible shapely milky-white ass before my face. With one hand, she held up her gathered gown in front of her and with the other, she reached back and spread one side of her smooth, supple asscheek. “See this hole?” She asked.

My gaze fixed on her rosy butthole.

“This is yours until Tommy reclaims it,” Mum said. She released her ass and moved her free hand up to her mouth while glancing back at me over her shoulder. “As is this,” she said, making a gaping mouth and pointing inside it.

I groaned. My cock was painfully fighting the restraints of my shorts.

Mum bit her lip and gave me a mischievous grin as she studied my reaction over her swanlike shoulder. She looked soooooo hot.

“Any questions?” Mum asked breathlessly.

Old 29-09-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

I dunno how long I laid there in shock, staring at mum’s gorgeous ass and pussy. Eventually she climbed off the bed and smoothed down her gown. Her beautiful pussy disappeared from view and I could somewhat form coherent thoughts again.

“Oh dear, was that a little too much?” She asked me, smiling warmly with concern.

“I... I... I...” I stammered.

She sighed. “Do you need time to think about it?”

I forced myself to shake my head.

“Then... do you want to take over me now?” She asked huskily with a seductive smile.

I nodded vigorously.

Mum giggled, turned around and lay herself down on the bed beside me.

She smelt nice.

I turned to face her, my heart racing. “Wh-what about daddy?” I asked.

“He’s asleep.” Mum replied. “But just in case, let’s try to keep things quiet.”

I reached out with one hand and placed it on her left breast, over her gown. Mum smiled, as if encouraging me to go on. “But, didn’t you and dad... Um... Errr...” I said, trailing off.

“Have sex?” Mum asked back. She raised her left hand like she was holding something in it and bobbed it back and forth in a jacking motion. “I satisfied daddy in other ways.”

My mind felt like it was continuously being blown. Who is this woman and where is my innocent, prim and proper mum?

I squeezed her breast nervously and mum sighed.

“But won’t daddy want to have sex sooner or later?” I asked.

Mum’s eyes were closed as I groped her breast. “We hadn’t had sex in months. It happens to long-married couples.” She said, slightly panting. “If he gets tired of my hands next time, I’m allowed to use my mouth,” mum added and than moaned a little when I squeezed her boob a little harder. “As long as I don’t swallow his sperm,” she added in a whisper.

My cock was so damn hard that it was shaking. How the hell did Tommy do this?

“W-what if daddy finds out?” I asked, my own breathing quickening. “About Tommy I mean.”

Mum didn’t answer. After about a minute, she said, “You can take it off you know?”

I gulped. Slowly I pulled down the front of her silk gown. Mum shrugged a little to allow the straps to slip off her shoulders. The fabric gave way to two magnificent mounds with stiff pink nipples. I nearly moaned just looking at them.

“Y-you’re beautiful mum...” I whispered.

“Thank you,” Mum replied, smiling.

I gently cupped her milky-white breasts and lowered my mouth onto her right one. Mum hissed with delight as I suckled her. “Mmm... My baby boy...” She whispered. She carressed my head as I suckled her.

I played and sucked mum’s beautiful tits until they were growing raw pink. We were both slick with sweat by then and panting heavily. Carefully, I lowered one of my hands down to her knee and slowly stroked her smooth inner thigh, moving steadily upwards and lifting her nightgown. Higher and higher until my hand was close enough to feel the heat emanating from mum’s pussy.

“Careful Barry...” Mum panted.

“I just want to touch it, mum,” I pleaded.

“Not unless Tommy says it’s okay.”

Damn that fucker, I thought to myself. “I need you so bad mum,” I whispered.

Mum rolled to her side to face me. “I know darling,” she said coyly. She pointed to her lips. “Tonight you just use mummy’s mouth okay? I haven’t had the chance to drop by a pharmacy to get lubricant.”

I could only nod vigorously again and said, “Yes please!”

Last edited by Depraved; 29-09-2017 at 07:05 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1