The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2017, 11:16 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 12
horny4life deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Looking for this man

I have a recent story which I like to share. He confided in me and asked me to help him out. I have a friend who has a wife and was married for a couple of years. Their marriage has no more sparks within. So the wife recently used an app to look for people to talk and hola met a really nice guy on the app. They started to chat more and more and eventually went out to walk, eat etc. He was the man that every woman would like. He was handsome and rich from what he claims. He claims to be 31, working as a financial advisor, earning at a high income of $6k and also has 1 car and also a motorbike.

Everything was a dream to his wife and she was mesmerised by his looks. The time they spent took longer and she goes home late. My friend tracked her locations and found out the truth. He was furious and quarrels happened. Finally quarrels subsided when the wife promised not to look for him anymore.

The matter took for a turn when he found out that the wife actually slept with the man once in a hotel and after that, he was still in contact with her and also saying sweet stuff to her to make her hang on to him. He was devastated and wanted to find the man out. He confronted the wife and demanded for his contacts and details. The wife told him that all his details of his job, age etc were all fake when they were in the hotel. The guy confessed to her only after they had sex. The wife was sad and felt rotten to the core, left the hotel and went back home. After that, the guy still sweet talk to her until one day, he flared up and shot at the wife saying she did not trust him and looked down at him. He blocked her on the app and ignored his messages etc. My friend now wants to find this guy. He appealed to me to see if any of our brothers know him by face or know his real details.

fake info given:
Job: Financial Advisor
Salary: $6k

Real Info in truth ( need to know)
Name is Alex Teo Jun Wei
Job: Working in a pharmaceutical company selling botox around Alexandra area
Car: Honda SKG 6XXX
Secondary School: Claims to be from Dunman Sec ( not verified)
Address: Bedok Reservoir Road area (tried finding him but not found)
Contacts: unknown
claims to be a frequent member at gymmbox(Bedok)
(went to ask, no such person)

My friend's wife says she is pregnant with his kid, wants to look for the man and asked him what he intends to do? how can he run away and avoid her after seducing her and made her to have sex with him. My friend says if the guy is found, he will divorce her and give her his freedom.

Can any brothers help? If pic is needed, will see if photos can be given.
Old 19-10-2017, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
yuddle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyuddle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Looking for this man

wah bro... what the heck man just divorce her even if he can't find him imo
Old 19-10-2017, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

File for divorce and name the guy as Co-defendant in statement of claim as the wife has committed adultery .
He will be served a writ and make to pay for the legal costs and private investigation costs (provided a PI was hired)

If husband continue living with her after discovering the adultery 6 months without starting divorce he cannot use adultery for divorce.
Old 19-10-2017, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7654 / Power: 19
kim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond repute

Guess is too common for this nowadays. Seen many woman slept behind the hubby too.
Old 19-10-2017, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of

Wife already pregnant with another man's child.... what is your friend thinking? Still trying to locate this man? And ask him to be responsible or gonna ransom him?
Old 19-10-2017, 08:33 PM
Samster (V)

I think my friend wants to give him a good beating up first. Should I post his pic here?
Old 19-10-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Fade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I kaypoh.. pls post
Old 19-10-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yea, post his pic here for bros to help if you want a better chance of finding him. But I don't see the point. What are you going to do after finding him? You can bring friends to beat him, he can bring friends to beat you. You manage to ambush him, and beat him badly, he can file charges. Remember, it is not too long ago an aged man was sentenced to death for beating and killing his wife's young bf in a van with a few accomplices. Is this the revenge you seek? You sure you want to be a part of it? That murder was so gruelsome the van driver ran away halfway through the beating after smelling the blood. He got 5 years jail for his part.

Imho, your friend's wife made a choice. Suffer the consequences then. It is not a crime for people to tell fake bio data or impregnate a woman.
Old 19-10-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 18
Xia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by horny4life View Post
I have a recent story which I like to share. He confided in me and asked me to help him out. I have a friend who has a wife and was married for a couple of years. Their marriage has no more sparks within. So the wife recently used an app to look for people to talk and hola met a really nice guy on the app. They started to chat more and more and eventually went out to walk, eat etc. He was the man that every woman would like. He was handsome and rich from what he claims. He claims to be 31, working as a financial advisor, earning at a high income of $6k and also has 1 car and also a motorbike.

Everything was a dream to his wife and she was mesmerised by his looks. The time they spent took longer and she goes home late. My friend tracked her locations and found out the truth. He was furious and quarrels happened. Finally quarrels subsided when the wife promised not to look for him anymore.

The matter took for a turn when he found out that the wife actually slept with the man once in a hotel and after that, he was still in contact with her and also saying sweet stuff to her to make her hang on to him. He was devastated and wanted to find the man out. He confronted the wife and demanded for his contacts and details. The wife told him that all his details of his job, age etc were all fake when they were in the hotel. The guy confessed to her only after they had sex. The wife was sad and felt rotten to the core, left the hotel and went back home. After that, the guy still sweet talk to her until one day, he flared up and shot at the wife saying she did not trust him and looked down at him. He blocked her on the app and ignored his messages etc. My friend now wants to find this guy. He appealed to me to see if any of our brothers know him by face or know his real details.

fake info given:
Job: Financial Advisor
Salary: $6k

Real Info in truth ( need to know)
Name is Alex Teo Jun Wei
Job: Working in a pharmaceutical company selling botox around Alexandra area
Car: Honda SKG 6XXX
Secondary School: Claims to be from Dunman Sec ( not verified)
Address: Bedok Reservoir Road area (tried finding him but not found)
Contacts: unknown
claims to be a frequent member at gymmbox(Bedok)
(went to ask, no such person)

My friend's wife says she is pregnant with his kid, wants to look for the man and asked him what he intends to do? how can he run away and avoid her after seducing her and made her to have sex with him. My friend says if the guy is found, he will divorce her and give her his freedom.

Can any brothers help? If pic is needed, will see if photos can be given.
No offence bro, but has your friend lost his mind already? Wife already made him a cuckold. Still want to find her lover for f?

At this point after reading your story, I can only think that unless your friend still loves his wife very much... I don't see a point in staying in the marriage.

Once a cheater, always a cheater. A woman who is easily enticed into bed with some money and some sugar coated words, is nothing but a stupid woman. Not worth a guy's time.

The way I look at it there are only 2 ways out of it.

1) Ditch his wife, let her learn a painful lesson from her mistake.
2) If he still loves her, insist that she abort that b*****d in her womb and put her on probation.

Else, I don't see the coward owning up. I do know of a former colleague named Alex who was a douchebag, but not sure if its the same guy. Maybe u can share around his pic as he deserves a good beating too.
Old 20-10-2017, 04:22 AM
Samster (V)

I will let my Friend know of all the suggestions of all our brothers provided. But in the meantime, there’s still time.

Last edited by horny4life; 20-10-2017 at 04:28 AM. Reason: Cannot See photo that I uploaded.
Old 20-10-2017, 04:25 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xia406 View Post
No offence bro, but has your friend lost his mind already? Wife already made him a cuckold. Still want to find her lover for f?

At this point after reading your story, I can only think that unless your friend still loves his wife very much... I don't see a point in staying in the marriage.

Once a cheater, always a cheater. A woman who is easily enticed into bed with some money and some sugar coated words, is nothing but a stupid woman. Not worth a guy's time.

The way I look at it there are only 2 ways out of it.

1) Ditch his wife, let her learn a painful lesson from her mistake.
2) If he still loves her, insist that she abort that b*****d in her womb and put her on probation.

Else, I don't see the coward owning up. I do know of a former colleague named Alex who was a douchebag, but not sure if its the same guy. Maybe u can share around his pic as he deserves a good beating too.
May I know this Alex of yours, is he working in the same industry as I mentioned? Or could u share to me what this Alex did? Thanks.
Old 20-10-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster (V)

Just got to know of this piece of new information. This Alex will be going to Jurong camp for ICT and his birthday is 22/9/1982. Anybody knows him, kindly provide his actual info. Will up his points. Thanks
Old 20-10-2017, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
wells deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My thoughts are no point finding him out. Surely you can wack him jia lat and no lose reason for doing so.. Since marriage no spark liao why not take this chance to divorce for good?

Its tough during this period, tell your friend to bite the bullet and move on with pride and dignity.
Old 20-10-2017, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Got pic to show???
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 20-10-2017, 07:50 PM
Samster (V)

Im trying to post his pic here but I don't know how to. Any brothers can teach? I tried posting his pic but it didn't load

Last edited by horny4life; 20-10-2017 at 07:53 PM. Reason: add more info
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1