The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 31-10-2012, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
Ultraone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
Solid FR. Up u already! I hope to go back to Bkk soon!
Thanks bro,appreciate
Old 31-10-2012, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Nice FR, may I know the golf courses that you played on. I am also more a golfer than cheongster.

My recent list of golf courses are Vintage, Windsor, Royal, Pines, Muang Ake, President... mostly out of Bangkok.

Heard Roots is not bad... outside W 1.

Maybe planning a solo trip in Dec.....
This time I play Maung Khaew which is the nearest from the airport. Good course.Next is Royal Gems City GC. Excellent course with fabulous facilities.Die die must play at least once. Back nine layout same as Augusta Back nine and the front nine is the replica of the world best nine holes - Oakmont's #3 with the famous church pew bunkers to your left, the nasty Sawgrass' famous 17th island green. This par 3 hole very challenging, small landing area. If you land on the wrong side, the ball roll off the green onto water . From the drop zone, also tough if your chip a little too strong, plonk roll into the water. Think of this course makes me wanna go back and play. A bit expensive, individual buggy compulsory but worth it. Next is Suwan GC, another beautiful course with lots of palm and coconut trees.

Roots just outside Korat, you should try Mountain creek, heard from the boys in blue is beautiful. Next year CT, I will try out roots,mountain creek & panorama
Old 31-10-2012, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Nice FR, may I know the golf courses that you played on. I am also more a golfer than cheongster.

My recent list of golf courses are Vintage, Windsor, Royal, Pines, Muang Ake, President... mostly out of Bangkok.

Heard Roots is not bad... outside W 1.

Maybe planning a solo trip in Dec.....
There is the best, the ONE & ONLY, Thai Country Club !! My golf kaki nang & I normally start the very 1st tee-off at 6 am & play 18+18+9 (with a short break for an early lunch) till about 6 pm ... NO CARTS !! Only walking I just LOVE the TCC ( esp all the facilities) : http://www.thaicountryclub.com/scripts/default.asp
Old 31-10-2012, 12:06 PM
Samster

sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
have a good journey...the storm Sandy had left New York although another Hurricane may hit...call me when you back this part of the world...bye...
JFK open bro H-88 In transit chugging Champagne Billecart Salmon enroute to JFK ... yee haw cowboy here I come
My motto, my creed, my ethos : WHEN THE GOING GETS WEIRD, THE WEIRD TURN PRO .... these are weird times my fren ... and it is MY TIME to turn PRO
Old 31-10-2012, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
JFK open bro H-88 In transit chugging Champagne Billecart Salmon enroute to JFK ... yee haw cowboy here I come
My motto, my creed, my ethos : WHEN THE GOING GETS WEIRD, THE WEIRD TURN PRO .... these are weird times my fren ... and it is MY TIME to turn PRO
haha...so you are the weird PRO...anyway Sandy left a incalculable NY and those in it's path...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 31-10-2012, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
There is the best, the ONE & ONLY, Thai Country Club !! My golf kaki nang & I normally start the very 1st tee-off at 6 am & play 18+18+9 (with a short break for an early lunch) till about 6 pm ... NO CARTS !! Only walking I just LOVE the TCC ( esp all the facilities) : http://www.thaicountryclub.com/scripts/default.asp
Yup play there 2 years ago, good course.Lam Lukka also not bad and Laem chabang at Pattaya. St Andrews 2000 GC with its two par 6 holes overrated, good to play once just for the experience. Try Royal Gems City, I am sure you will like the challenging beautiful course ( especially if you play from the blue tee)
Old 31-10-2012, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraone View Post
Yup play there 2 years ago, good course.Lam Lukka also not bad and Laem chabang at Pattaya. St Andrews 2000 GC with its two par 6 holes overrated, good to play once just for the experience. Try Royal Gems City, I am sure you will like the challenging beautiful course ( especially if you play from the blue tee)
Thanks bro : Roger WILCO Blue Tees only BUT my H'cp now upto 16
Old 31-10-2012, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes, Bangna Tra Highway 31 km...... where I always visit my Temple and master. Played there many times, always free, until paiseh. Told my host we pay green fee and bet......... those days, member pay for guest already 2500bahts.....
Old 31-10-2012, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraone View Post
Roots just outside Korat, you should try Mountain creek, heard from the boys in blue is beautiful. Next year CT, I will try out roots,mountain creek & panorama
looks like we organise a ex blue vs active blue one of these CT..... panorama, played there when they first open in 1991....... heard now dam challenging....
Old 31-10-2012, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
yamesbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccw4167 View Post
Any bros in BKK 4-6Nov?

Let's meet up and see if we can't get a party going...
actually will be there exactly same time as you bro. Pm me when you got things going. Cheers
Old 31-10-2012, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukthai View Post
Most importantly must find bro nookie to bring you around...
Bro Ruk thai...u need to give FR hor..KNS, go with both gals ah...solid lah.

U soooo busy with ur sian-ning tat i did not have wingman yesterday leh.... but glad tat u had fun...or rather double fun!
Old 31-10-2012, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Bro Ruk thai...u need to give FR hor..KNS, go with both gals ah...solid lah.

U soooo busy with ur sian-ning tat i did not have wingman yesterday leh.... but glad tat u had fun...or rather double fun!
Wah! Bro Ruk Thai....no wonder u too busy to reply me...555.

Can't wait till my next bkk trip...hope to meet up soon
Old 31-10-2012, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 16
daemonteo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdaemonteo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yo bros! Any recommendations for good french food in bkk? gian to go chiong some oysters!
Old 31-10-2012, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daemonteo View Post
yo bros! Any recommendations for good french food in bkk? gian to go chiong some oysters!
Just curious, what so good about French food in Thailand which u can't get to eat in your country? Going Thailand, shouldn't we try to find the good Thai food? Oysters belong to French cuisine only?
Old 31-10-2012, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 16
daemonteo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdaemonteo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Just curious, what so good about French food in Thailand which u can't get to eat in your country? Going Thailand, shouldn't we try to find the good Thai food? Oysters belong to French cuisine only?
I love good thai food as well! Any recommendations?

Just that i went with my boss the previous time and we went to this french restaurant which serves superb french food at a reasonable price.

so tote of trying more!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1