The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 07-01-2015, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pussy Calligraphy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
.....Fugly castaways, doing darts (to balloons), ping pongs and even artwork painting (pussy calligraphy?!) Also feel it's gross, even with silly Farang volunteers
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
55555 this one takes the cake!
I think they are called pucalligraphers
Old 07-01-2015, 04:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Pleasure88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

I will be in Bangkok from 17th onwards. Drop you a PM alrdy
Old 07-01-2015, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriellien View Post
Any bros can share experience on the thai gal show.

Heard from friend that the location was very messy, alot of thai gangster hanging round there.
Infamous ping pong or thai girl shows are notoriously known scams in Thai. Enough said, go at your own risk .... Remember to buy travel insurance in case anything happen
Old 07-01-2015, 11:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Infamous ping pong or thai girl shows are notoriously known scams in Thai. Enough said, go at your own risk .... Remember to buy travel insurance in case anything happen
Better check with your insurers as some dun cover LOS due to the "martial law" clause..... I had to change my usual insurers to another insurer because my agent highlighted to me their exclusion clause for LOS.
Old 08-01-2015, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jsjs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys, I'll be in BKK from 15th-20th. Any Bros wanna hang out together do drop me a PM k?
I'll be gng the usual places like Soi Cowboy and NaNa
Old 08-01-2015, 01:15 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriellien View Post
Heard from friend that the location was very messy, alot of thai gangster hanging round there.
555 if you stay in Thailand long enough you'll know every corner also have gangsters.
When the Thai police take off his uniform (especially plain clothes detectives) they're the gangsters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Remember to buy travel insurance in case anything happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Better check with your insurers as some dun cover LOS due to the "martial law" clause..... I had to change my usual insurers to another insurer because my agent highlighted to me their exclusion clause for LOS.
Also for Hong Kong too due to the protests.
Old 08-01-2015, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

BKK Authorities Undeterred By 'Curse' of Ratchapisek Road.

BANGKOK — Officials at the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) say they will go ahead with plans to remove offerings to "ghosts" on Ratchapisek Road, despite locals' claims that the offerings are needed to ward off a supernatural curse.

Supit Kraimak, director of Chatuchak District Office's Department of Public Cleanliness, said the BMA will remove the hundreds of zebra dolls and bottles of red-colored soda blocking pedestrian pathways on the flyover bridge above Ratchadapisek Road. Some bottles of soda have also spilled onto the road below, he said.

The zebra dolls and soda bottles were placed there by local residents who believe the offerings will appease malevolent spirits that are said to inhabit the area. According to local belief, the spirits are responsible for the many accidents on Ratchadapisek Road.

The sacred site also extends to a large Bo tree in the middle of the road. Many believers have crossed the road and risked being hit by oncoming cars to plant their offerings by the tree.

"We will use a large truck to transport all these items to dump in a [landfill] because we don't know what else we can do with them," Supit was quoted as saying by Thai Rath newspaper. "I don't want to disrespect any belief, and I am not afraid of any curse. I just have to perform my duty."

But Supit admitted that many of the district office’s cleaning staff are reluctant to participate in the operation because they are afraid of the curse.

"They want us to summon necromancers or mediums to organize a ceremony to appease the spirits. I am consulting with my supervisors about that," Supit said.

Last edited by BlueDragon193; 09-01-2015 at 01:50 PM.
Old 08-01-2015, 03:41 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

I think the chances of getting harrassed/traumatised by ladyboys are higher than spirits if you're in upper Sukhumvit !
Old 09-01-2015, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Stay away from such, well known scams (also forewarned here before) in touristy Patpong or Phuket.

Fugly castaways, doing darts (to balloons), ping pongs and even artwork painting (pussy calligraphy?!) Also feel it's gross, even with silly Farang volunteers
As everywhere in thailand (and probably in the world), never follow touts who try to take you to a bar/karaoke/massage/show....
Some places are perfectly safe with standard prices, for example Queen's Castle in Patpong
http://www.enterthaiment.com/patpong...le-A-gogo.html
Old 09-01-2015, 02:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Pleasure88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just changed my dates to Bangkok. Will be there from 14th to 18th. PM me if you wanna hang out as well.
Old 09-01-2015, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
anonyth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Bangkok Field Report

Long time resident in Bangkok and silent reader of SBF. Just drop by to say "Hi" to all the seniors here.
Old 09-01-2015, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 12
TheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Frances View Post
As everywhere in thailand (and probably in the world), never follow touts who try to take you to a bar/karaoke/massage/show....
Some places are perfectly safe with standard prices, for example Queen's Castle in Patpong
http://www.enterthaiment.com/patpong...le-A-gogo.html
Patpong is a no-go area unless you want trouble. Seasoned travelers to Bangkok avoid that area. NEP and Soi Cowboy have more than enough entertainment to fill your nights without having to risk Patpong.
Old 09-01-2015, 12:24 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonyth View Post
Long time resident in Bangkok and silent reader of SBF. Just drop by to say "Hi" to all the seniors here.
As a Bangkok resident should post more of your sex stories and funny/interesting gossip with Thai people mah.

In Thailand there's always some gossip everyday.
Old 09-01-2015, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post

In Thailand there's always some gossip everyday.
This gossiping applies to the whole world.
Old 09-01-2015, 01:09 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
This gossiping applies to the whole world.
More so in dramatic wayang Thailand.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1