The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2014, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 12
xiaopangge69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaopangge69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Dynasty Hotel KTV, Huicheng, Huizhou.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc_wtc View Post
Hi Bro xiaopangge69,

Will be going to HZ next week.

We will staying at Legend hotel cost 438 per night.

Just want to check are the gals mostly doing LT more that ST.

The rate for the gals i know is 300, 700, 1200 ; 400, 900 , 1500 ; 500 , 1500 , 2000
Oooh... so is legend hotel in danshui? The last time i went i think early sep, mostly only doing ST leh... If want to get LT have to tell mummy before she arrange the girls in. Then they will do their signal via their body posture.

On the rate, abit pai sei I forgot already. Only been there like three times, and the last time round in early sep, brought back the dj foc instead of the ladies
Old 10-10-2014, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally888 View Post
This KTV is located at Swan Lake Road? U sure its open?
This is 惠州 thread. Not 常平 thread.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 11-10-2014, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 20
Akiraine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post
I'm referring to the 曼亨顿 in Huizhou, the address is

博罗县龙溪镇曼亨顿花园酒店。(龙桥大道富士康对面)
my friend still eagerly awaiting your fr hahah :P

my trip there was so so.... zzz

ps .. post in our group wechat!~

ac
Old 11-10-2014, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally888 View Post
This KTV is located at Swan Lake Road? U sure its open?
The one at swan lake is call 曼克顿, this one is 曼亨顿... Not the same at all.
Old 11-10-2014, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18771 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm referring to the 曼亨顿 in Huizhou, the address is

博罗县龙溪镇曼亨顿花园酒店。(龙桥大道富士康对面)
Must have miss CP too much, thanks all for clarifying. Up ur points
Old 12-10-2014, 02:47 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Huizhou

Hahaha I sense some TCSS trend here due to a surge of interest in Huizhou KTVs.
Old 13-10-2014, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3570 / Power: 21
jc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dynasty Hotel KTV, Huicheng, Huizhou.

Hi Bro,

Tks, noted.

Up u 11 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaopangge69 View Post
Oooh... so is legend hotel in danshui? The last time i went i think early sep, mostly only doing ST leh... If want to get LT have to tell mummy before she arrange the girls in. Then they will do their signal via their body posture.

On the rate, abit pai sei I forgot already. Only been there like three times, and the last time round in early sep, brought back the dj foc instead of the ladies

For those keen to exchange points, minimum Power +7

Need u to post something that i can return u the points.
Old 13-10-2014, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 21
Acidman is one of the Best!Acidman is one of the Best!Acidman is one of the Best!

I will be there next week. Anyone can assist in hotel booking?
Old 14-10-2014, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

A quick field report on my brief visit to Huizhou's 曼亨顿 hotel and KTV

(1) it's a fairly good hotel with nice in-house restaurant albeit in a really lousy environment. The stretch of road in front of it is undergoing major renovation construction for the past few months and it will go on for the next few months. It feels like a desert town, so much dust and sand in the air. Feels really horrible.
Lack of good cafes, restaurants and pubs nearby, feels like a god-forsaken place with a nice hotel. Funny.

(2) it is indeed one of the very few places with flower streets left where you can see girls being paraded for you to choose. However the girl quality are bad. Even the mamasan makes jokes about them being pork chops and how their local clients like pork chop ugly girls.

(3) third floor KTV is for local clients and foreign customers like us are given the fourth floor to party. The mamasans and girls always dread going to the third floor.

(4) the mamasan I knew is a petite Sichuan girl in her early 30s whom I thought she's only 20+. She looks good even without makeup, I like her haha. Her name is Shan Shan and she has a older sister who is a mamasan now in Danshui.

Both of them were mamasans in Mayflower ChangPing and since now CP is a dead town, they split up their herd of Sichuan girls to two separate locations, Danshui and this one in Huizhou.
Their plan is to see which location works out better then re-group all their girls into one location.
They only just started doing this about a week ago and it seems like the Danshui location has a lot more business.

If anyone is interested to know this mamasan, add me via WeChat (PM me first pls)

(5) while most of the girls at this Huizhou KTV are pork chops, our Sichuan mamasan Shan Shan do have pretty and playful girls under their charge.

Seems like most SG brudders just take an hour ride from CP to pick girls from this Huizhou KTV then bring the girls back to CP to screw.

Since the mamasan and the girls' apartments are still in CP, they are happier to send the girls direct to you in CP. if you don't trust picking girls by photos, ask to meet the girls who are still in CP. since many clients like us bring the girls back to CP, they are there often.

In short, this Huizhou KTV may have some fun factor but its in a really bad location,
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 14-10-2014, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of
Re: Desert Storm KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
I shall not post prices of hostesses as may be accused of advertising.
Bro, u beri active in Danshui ah!

I used to be roaming there in 2006/07 (including Huizhou and Dayawan), still many Hong Kongers going there nowadays? Loved the salted Chicken there,hehe!
Old 14-10-2014, 05:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Danshui

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Bro, u beri active in Danshui ah !

I used to be roaming there in 2006/07 (including Huizhou and Dayawan), still many Hong Kongers going there nowadays? Loved the salted Chicken there, hehe!
Yes bro DTCEPL I'm quite active in Danshui these days.

Still many Hong Kongers and Shenzhen residents come to Danshui for F&B.
As for entertainment don't expect to get 2007 price liao.

Back then Danshui Saunas only ¥168 for 1 shot (60min).
For KTV the DJ tip and hostess sitting tip only ¥100.
Old 14-10-2014, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of
Re: Danshui

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Back then Danshui Saunas only ¥168 for 1 shot (60min).
For KTV the DJ tip and hostess sitting tip only ¥100.

Hehe.....hows the property market there now? Used to be around 2k+ to 4k+ for a reasonable location (new apartment) along that stretch from Shenzhen to Dayawan passing Danshui.....!

Salted Chicken still around rite, yummy, hehe!
Old 14-10-2014, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Like this type of informative n truthful fr!!

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 14-10-2014, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 19
Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!

Quote:

Since the mamasan and the girls' apartments are still in CP, they are happier to send the girls direct to you in CP. if you don't trust picking girls by photos, ask to meet the girls who are still in CP. since many clients like us bring the girls back to CP, they are there often.

In short, this Huizhou KTV may have some fun factor but its in a really bad location,
Thanks for the info. Up u. Btw, what is the MM rate if you ask them go CP?
Old 14-10-2014, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18771 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like the MMS is better deal than the MM.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1