The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

Old 13-02-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1872 / Power: 14
poker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Hi bros, been going to bkk every year, but this time am thinking of going during songkran, anyone knows whether the usual happening places will be opened during songkran? Or will the girls go back to their hometowns and as a result much lesser supply.

Thanks.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 14-02-2018, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 14
waslee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In Bangkok now til 16. Any bris want to Cheong do pm me. Staying at ruamchitt
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 14-02-2018, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Jackco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poker View Post
Hi bros, been going to bkk every year, but this time am thinking of going during songkran, anyone knows whether the usual happening places will be opened during songkran? Or will the girls go back to their hometowns and as a result much lesser supply.

Thanks.
Yes if ur going for girls don't ever go during songkran. Limited supply.
Old 14-02-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 2
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Barcarra Agogo bar
Payment of 180b for a drink at entrance before they allow you to go in. Poor attitude by the waitresses, kept pestering you to buy a drink otherwise tells you to get out of establishment. I see old Americans idling with their warm beer and they are welcome to stay. Not going to return.
this one you cannot blame the waitresses because your drinks are finished... it is their job to push you to order more drinks or vacate so other customers can take your seat... if my drink is finished i will also feel paiseh to hang around for too long unless my skin is very thick 555...

yes the old americans might be cheap charlies but they are smarter than you in this aspect with the warm beer trick...

since you can afford 5000b LT at Thermae cafe what is a few hundred baht for drinks...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 15-02-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 10
RumpRanger is a splendid one to beholdRumpRanger is a splendid one to beholdRumpRanger is a splendid one to beholdRumpRanger is a splendid one to beholdRumpRanger is a splendid one to beholdRumpRanger is a splendid one to beholdRumpRanger is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by poker View Post

Thanks.
During Songkran, 13-15 April, the gogo bars will jack up the barfine from 700 baht to 1000 baht or even 1500 baht. Partially to get more money from the customer during high season and partially to deter their girls from going back home during Songkran and leaving the bars almost empty. Girls who want to go back home must pay 1000 baht per day of absence.

Post Songkran may be a bad time to visit Bangkok because many of the girls will go back to their hometown for at least a week.
Old 15-02-2018, 05:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 1
Luvless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerlook View Post
The Lords closed down. Anybody knows why?
Is this true? Wow! Who is gonna be next!
Old 16-02-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
hknight2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
Is this true? Wow! Who is gonna be next!
Copa, Love Boat, Lord and Victoria Secret all close after the raid. All under same group. But no worries la, all will reopen soon. This is Thailand ma.
Old 17-02-2018, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 1
Luvless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hknight2013 View Post
Copa, Love Boat, Lord and Victoria Secret all close after the raid. All under same group. But no worries la, all will reopen soon. This is Thailand ma.

Damn! That means Poseidon, Emmanuelle and Le Belle must be packed with desperate horny men. Have not been to Utopia for years. Anyone with recent update?

The paradise has just shrunken a little....sigh.....
Old 17-02-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
matzi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Emanuelle is now brimming with many girls from the Lord. Not sure about Poseidon.Good thing about this is that many of these gals from the Lord are now charging less than when they were there, but overall Emanuelle has raised the prices slightly.
Old 17-02-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67179 / Power: 102
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matzi View Post
Emanuelle is now brimming with many girls from the Lord. Not sure about Poseidon.Good thing about this is that many of these gals from the Lord are now charging less than when they were there, but overall Emanuelle has raised the prices slightly.
Nice info share. Even how they raised the price also cheaper than the lord.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 102 points daily
Old 17-02-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 20
funboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to behold

Emmanuelle my all time favorite. Not to be miss.

Personally prefer go there between 3pm to 6pm.

Long long time ago i remember there is another very old building also name similar 55555 along ratchadapisek

555 not this one ok.

Its this one.
Old 19-02-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alien6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Only continent room type... have tub...

This is operated by compass hospitality.(india owner) ..
A lots of indian natives..especially during breakfast .. Requesting for this and that
Old 19-02-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 20
funboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to beholdfunboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien6969 View Post
A lots of indian natives..especially during breakfast ..
I stayed a few times. The breakfast is at medinii restaurant leh. Boh see ah neh a lot leh. Night time romantic dinner for 2 at medinii restaurant with girl also boh ah neh leh. 555555. Anyway, i fuck the girls good. They happy i happy can liao.
Old Yesterday, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
brotherlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros going bkk to chiong around 7-10 march? planning to visit thermae and some soapies. mostly been going to agg in pattaya and bkk, thus want to lookseelooksee and try something new
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal