The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

Old 24-01-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
patrickgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=TAYO;16939235]Hi Bro Salvatore666

Care to share ctc?

Thanks in advance[/QUOTE
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 24-01-2018, 07:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
patrickgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvatore666 View Post
Went Sawadee spa, told receptionist I want someone young. She really arranged someone young.

Went level 2's cubicle, after 15mins massage told her straight I want to massage "there". She laughed and said wait for her, came back with massage oil. This is where the fun began. Unbuckled her bra, played with her boobs and sucked them for quite a while. Her bra was at least 1-2 size smaller as it was extremely tight, once unbuckled and see her nice ample boobs I immediately hard.

Apparently cannot remove top, but bra already on the ground, and folded the polo T shirt 80% up all the way to the neck. Didn't allow me to go south though. Spent the rest of the session with her stroking me and me feeling her body. Sat down against the wall on the ground and she sat in front of me obediently and let me touch while we chatted. Did 2 x HJ for me, but same price 50rm.

Maybe I'm lucky it was a quiet day, maybe we had some chemistry, I think it's damn worth it.

Massage damage: 58rm
Hj damage: 50rm

108rm for service like this, where to find?

P.S The posters at the receptionist area showing those masseurs caught giving Hj and are fired is just an attempt to maintain the clean image. Don't be put off by it
Bro Salvatore666, can you share the contact with me? Or pm me the ML number. I am going by this weekend. Thanks a million!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 24-01-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hornyboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Went Sawadee spa, told receptionist I want someone young. She really arranged someone young.

Went level 2's cubicle, after 15mins massage told her straight I want to massage "there". She laughed and said wait for her, came back with massage oil. This is where the fun began. Unbuckled her bra, played with her boobs and sucked them for quite a while. Her bra was at least 1-2 size smaller as it was extremely tight, once unbuckled and see her nice ample boobs I immediately hard.

Apparently cannot remove top, but bra already on the ground, and folded the polo T shirt 80% up all the way to the neck. Didn't allow me to go south though. Spent the rest of the session with her stroking me and me feeling her body. Sat down against the wall on the ground and she sat in front of me obediently and let me touch while we chatted. Did 2 x HJ for me, but same price 50rm.

Maybe I'm lucky it was a quiet day, maybe we had some chemistry, I think it's damn worth it.

P.S The posters at the receptionist area showing those masseurs caught giving Hj and are fired is just an attempt to maintain the clean image. Don't be put off by it
Bro, can pm no? Thanks
Old 24-01-2018, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 2
Fingerbitch is a name known to allFingerbitch is a name known to allFingerbitch is a name known to allFingerbitch is a name known to allFingerbitch is a name known to allFingerbitch is a name known to all
Quote:

Bro can share name or ML number? Did u choose Thai or oil massage?
Old 25-01-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TAYO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sawadee spa near KSL

Any recommended ML with little bit of special? Will be going this sat n will return with FR. Thanks in advance..
Old 30-01-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Cadino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can care the details. heading down next week. thanks
Old 31-01-2018, 04:14 PM
Samster (M)

117320 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadino View Post
bro, can care the details. heading down next week. thanks
try sawadee at taman molek No. 22. very good.
Old 31-01-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 117320 View Post
try sawadee at taman molek No. 22. very good.
how good bro
Old 02-02-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
tony00 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingerbitch View Post
Bro can share name or ML number? Did u choose Thai or oil massage?

Bro care to share is which one resort spa further down or Thai spa near to holiday plaza??
Old 06-02-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 9
tissuebox2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys is this the sawadee spa everyones talking about?
Old 07-02-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster

Heng1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwizard View Post
A few months back, I went to the Sawadee Spa that is beside the car garages place. I went to the counter and paid for 1.5h of aromatherapy. I was assigned a middle aged average looking masseuse. Now they require you to wear disposable underwear during the massage. I guess it's fine if you don't wear. The whole massage was good and hard. When the massage was coming to an end, the masseuse asked if i wanted to shower. There was no GQ asked. However when she asked me if i wanted to shower, she stood beside me while i was lying on the massage bed. So i grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer. She got the hint and asked if i needed any other "massage". So i took the HJ and while she was doing the deed, my hands started to autoroam. I roamed all over her and she didn't stop me. So i grabbed her tits and also fingered her woman's parts and she was moaning softly beside me. I take quite long to cum so i actually got to roam quite a bit. She didn't stop me from fingering and i must have done it for like almost 10min. When i finally cummed, she cleaned it up and i went to shower. Her looks and body are average. Damage was RM50. I don't know her name or number tho.

The other time when i went back again, i was assigned a super old looking masseuse and i didn't had any specials and no GQ was popped. I guess that they will not pop GQ but you must sort of request or hint it. But i think not all of them do it. Afterall the massage place is being advertised as a clean joint. Going there is like playing roulette, see if you get lucky or not. And once i saw a skinny, tall and not bad looking masseuse, i thought she was my masseuse but some other uncle kio away le. Oh wells.
Bro Pm location n ML nos
Old 08-02-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
masterwizard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tissuebox2 View Post

Yea it's this
Old 15-02-2018, 07:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 8
serpenty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knws today till cny will they open?
Old 16-02-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
oreomaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tissuebox2 View Post

not this 1. its directly opp holiday villa hotel.
Old 16-02-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

overmind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please pm ml number.. thx

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Fast Goal