The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Reeling from shock, I realized that my bottom had come off and my bare ass was now fully exposed. Fauzi began to touch me again. In between his caresses I felt a light breeze dancing across my exposed skin. Then it suddenly came. Another slap. It was so abrupt that it surprised me. I felt him cup the flesh of my bottom, spreading her cheeks slightly apart. Oddly enough, I also felt wet. I felt ashamed that my body behaved this way. Fauzi must have realized this and he started licking me. Soon he started slurping my juices.

I arched my back as my 'biological' father face fucked my pussy with his tongue till I had contractions. Satisfied with his handiwork, Fauzi stood up.

Looking at the two men before me, I knew there was more to come.
Something inside of me snapped. I couldn't wait to hear the end of Wanda's story and I took her. I simply spread her legs and I penetrated her in a swift stroke. The folds of her vagina warmly welcomed my hardened cock yet again as I pumped rhythmically, recalling her words and imaging how it was like to be fucked by older men in her matrimonial bed while her husband was asleep.

Wanda put her hands between our warm bodies and pushed me away. She told me to stop. I thought she was disgusted that I got turned on by her sorry plight but she told me otherwise.

She said that it was 'her turn' now. She told me to lie down and let her do her do as she pleased and she wanted to have her way with me, as many times as she liked. Somehow this turned me on further. I've always wanted to role-play with my wife but she felt it was demeaning and degrading. Male sexual fantasies as she called them.

Wanda told me with a playful glint in her eye that she wanted to take revenge on all the dirty men in the world and I would represent all of them; all who have done her wrong.

She ran her hands over my body and between my legs, giving my aching, lubricated cock a few long rubs. As her rode my legs, I noticed that she was dripping wet.

I could feel my cock twitched from her teasing. I still hadn’t wrapped my head around how Wanda seemed so perfectly innocent and yet completely filthy all at the same time. As if she knew what I was thinking, Wanda giggled.

She grabbed my dick and started stroking me and just as I was about to explode, she stopped and planted a kiss at the tip of my head.

She then crawled over my body. I could feel her thighs as they straddled me. Her fingers rose to my neck and she brought her face to whisper in my ear.

"Nanti," she said. Wanda placed a kiss to my chest before getting off the king-sized bed and then she disappeared into the bathroom. I heard the showers being turned on and water splashing. Then after the water sounds stopped, Wanda was still nowhere to be seen. Patiently I waited for what seemed like an eternity. I was hard and ready but my aching cock started to become flaccid. Seeing this, I became impatient. I wanted to call out to her and asked her to hurry up but then I remembered that we were 'role playing' so I checked my anger.

Just as impatience seem to get the better of me and I was about to get out of bed to look for her, Wanda waltzed back into my view, wearing only the bathrobe provided by the hotel. I must have let slip a gasp because she giggled yet again.

"Saya kotor," She purred. She told me she was a dirty girl. She was defiled by so many dirty men. They were old and filthy and they desecrated her pure body; the body that she wanted to keep chaste for the right man. She told me she wished she had known me earlier and that I could have saved her from the wolves that ravaged her. So, she went into the bathroom to cleanse herself of that filth. She cleaned herself for me.

As the last of her words left her sweet, soft lips, she undid the knot on her bathrobe and let it drop it to the floor while running her fingers across her stomach, down to her shaved pussy.

I tried to get up but she put a finger to her lips, as if to tell me I wasn't allowed to touch her; to just lie there and 'enjoy the show'. Using her fingertips, she ran circles around her nipples and then her areola, biting her lower lip in the process. Blowing kisses my way, she told me she would take good care of me.

I suddenly knew I was in for a long and torturous afternoon!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only

Last edited by SerflySGR; 21-10-2018 at 04:43 PM.
Old 21-10-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see u back TS.
Old 21-10-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoyed ur stories very much. Always eagerly waiting for the next instalment.
Old 21-10-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I tried to get up but she put a finger to her lips, as if to tell me I wasn't allowed to touch her; to just lie there and 'enjoy the show'. Using her fingertips, she ran circles around her nipples and then her areola, biting her lower lip in the process. Blowing kisses my way, she told me she would take good care of me.

I suddenly knew I was in for a long and torturous afternoon!
With my eyes trained on her, Wanda performed what seemed to be a traditional dance, maybe of Javanese origin? She sashayed around the room and played with the curtains. I wondered if the people outside could have seen her naked form from the window? She continued to tease me as I lay there helpless. I wanted to get out of the bed and possess her but at the same time I was enchanted by the way she moved her body.

Seeing her 'showcase' her young nubile body, I can't help but struggle with myself, not to react; I wanted to be patient but at the same time, I just can’t watch anymore. I had to just get up and kiss her, touch her, make love to her!

She playfully asked me if I wanted to see more? Whether I truly wanted to possess her body; the body of the family maid?

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I replied impatiently. I thought I knew I wanted her. She made me promise to love her to dote on her; never to forsake her and use her as a toy like the men before me. I nodded, I agreed. I practically begged her to release me from these invisible bonds and give me the permission to touch her once again.

She danced around the room, teasing me further, ending her routine at the foot of the bed. She crawled on. Like a lioness stalking its prey, she itched towards me. When her head was almost at my waist, she stopped. I tried to get up to kiss her but she gently pushed me down. The wait was killing me.

As I looked down, I realized that I was erect again. She held my throbbing member in her hand and expertly stroked it, coaxing it to its glory. She lowered her mouth on to my cock and breathed on it. The warm air sent sensations throughout my body. Without warning, she lowered her mouth and began sucking on my swollen dick, making slurping sounds. Then as sudden as her sucking, she stopped and got up and crawled towards me. I opened my mouth, expecting her to give me a peck on my lips but instead, she trusted her tongue into my mouth and she practically transferred all her saliva to me. In my shock, I swallowed the warm liquid.

Whispering into my ear, she asked me if I liked the taste? It was, according to her, the taste of my precum and her fluids - an amalgamation of our bodily fluids.

"Sayang," she purred as my lips met her sensual lips; her lips part and her tongue touches mine and they started a dance of passion. My hands started roaming her back. She disengaged from the kiss and turns around into a sixty-nine position; her mouth quickly taking in my hard cock. I groan with pleasure as lips curl around my length and start to consume me.

As she was petite, I had to raise my head a little in order to reach her naked pussy lips. I extended my tongue and licked them, alternating between kisses and sucks and she reciprocated by sucking me with greater vigor. As I was nearing the edge, she stopped again.

Wanda got up and went to collect her handphone. She must have turned on the camera because the flash light came on.

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 21-10-2018, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
As she was petite, I had to raise my head a little in order to reach her naked pussy lips. I extended my tongue and licked them, alternating between kisses and sucks and she reciprocated by sucking me with greater vigor. As I was nearing the edge, she stopped again.

Wanda got up and went to collect her handphone. She must have turned on the camera because the flash light came on.
Wanda crawled towards me, back to my throbbing penis. She passed her handphone to me. She told me to video tape her sucking my cock. She wanted me to be able to reply this moment over and over again and remember her.

My brain was filled with lust and sheer carnal satisfaction and I aimed the camera at her and let it roll. Leaving the phone to record, I closed my eyes as I feel her suck and please my body. When I opened them, I see her take me deep into her mouth, a sexy sight I never tire of watching and now, with it captured in video, I could relive this moment whenever I wanted. As if she read my mind, Wanda looked up, her eyes looking deep at me.

She got up and reposition herself in a cow girl position and she slowly lowered her small body, impaling herself with my erect staff. I did a double-check on the screen; I had to ensure I capture all the micro expressions of my little angel as she rode me rhythmically as she began to moan; her sounds like music to my ears.

I reached out to play with her small little boobies and this made her moan louder in pleasure. She seemed to be enjoying and I began to thrust in sync with her. It was a good thing that the sound-proofing was good for the room as I became lost in the sounds of our love-making.

No sooner did I feel my cock start to pulse, with cum building up, ready to explode; she must have felt it also as she quickened her pace into a frenzy. As I released the floodgates, I thought I heard her say, "give it all to me. I want your seeds deep inside of me!"

She collapsed onto my chest. It was the first time that I noticed, despite being in an air-conditioned room, we were both drenched in our sweat. Not bothering to wash up, she gave me a peck on the cheek and reminded me of my promises to her and then she drifted to sleep.

Old 21-10-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the very juicy updates.
Camping here for more.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 22-10-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
astran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh shitttttttt, there's a video....i bet there's gonna be some sort of twist where wanda goes dark side and blackmails the TS...
Old 22-10-2018, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.
Old 22-10-2018, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Wanda had transformed into a wild kitten, please write more.
Old 22-10-2018, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 22-10-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
grotesque deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoy such nice story here, please continue writing.
Hope to read more.
Old 22-10-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
IrishLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What an awesome story. Hope to read more.
Old 22-10-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
splitha1r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a beautiful story. Please keep up the good effort.
Old 22-10-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Thanks for the very juicy updates.
Camping here for more.
Thank you for your support always Bro diputs1269!
Quote:
Originally Posted by astran View Post
oh shitttttttt, there's a video....i bet there's gonna be some sort of twist where wanda goes dark side and blackmails the TS...
I like your ‘forward thinking’ Bro astran! Read on and you will know if you are correct?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.
Thank you Bro MPLover! I hope the MP you love is not the one in white? Heh heh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Wanda had transformed into a wild kitten, please write more.
She has always been trained but ‘sleeper agent’, just like the Red Sparrow, my dear Bro otamay
Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyThaiboy View Post
I really like this story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Thank you Bro NastyThaibot. Hope you have tit-bits in your tent
Quote:
Originally Posted by grotesque View Post
Enjoy such nice story here, please continue writing.
Hope to read more.
Thank you Bro grotesque!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishLover View Post
What an awesome story. Hope to read more.
Thank you Bro IrishLover! Will try to update soon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by splitha1r View Post
What a beautiful story. Please keep up the good effort.
Thank you Bro splitha1r!

Old 22-10-2018, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Great work TS...👍

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1