The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2018, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Hason82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Landlady

TQ. Any more updates?
Old 21-10-2018, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 20
freshmilk is a glorious beacon of lightfreshmilk is a glorious beacon of lightfreshmilk is a glorious beacon of lightfreshmilk is a glorious beacon of lightfreshmilk is a glorious beacon of light
Anymore updates to this great milf story?
Old 21-10-2018, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by freshmilk View Post
Anymore updates to this great milf story?
Yes looking forward to TS for updates.
Old 22-10-2018, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
ExactRightWords deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Same, waiting for updates too!
Old 10-11-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry for being away for so long. I am back to continue the adventure, so here we go:

Holiday Activities - Continued...

I lost consciousness almost immediately after that exhausting session. And by the time I opened my eyes, the sun wasn’t shining as brightly outside anymore. I knew it was already getting late. There was absolute silence in that hotel room; not even a slight sound from outside. I looked around the room to search for Susan and Irene, and when I didn’t see them, I ventured outside.

There wasn’t a single soul outside as well, but as I looked around, something on the coffee table caught my eye - there was a note. I picked it up and it said:

“Honey, Irene and I are going out to get some lunch, and maybe walk around a bit. Be back soon!”

Apparently, they didn’t come back that soon, since it was already getting late now. I didn’t feel it earlier, but now that Susan mentioned lunch in her note, I realized I haven’t eaten yet! As if on cue, a growl came from my tummy. I got dressed to go out - it was time for an early dinner.

Walking outside on my own, it felt great to be taking in the sights and sounds of the Melaka streets. There were many people walking about - some tourists such as myself, by mostly locals going about their everyday life. In the back of my mind, I wondered if I might bump into the ladies....

Sure enough, I felt someone tap me on my shoulder a moment later:

Susan: Had a good sleep, honey?

She was beaming as usual, without the slightest sign of tiredness on her face. Gosh this lady was amazing! She was perspiring a little from the heat, and she had changed into a different outfit, but she looked as energetic as this morning.

Me: Oh yes... I slept for so long! It was great though.

Susan: Oh that’s good. I couldn’t bear to wake you up just now, so Irene and I came down first. I wanted to let you rest. In fact, we were just going back to get you for dinner!

I looked around, having just noticed that Irene wasn’t with Susan.

Susan: Irene’s still at one of the shops back there. Come, let’s go get her and we can look around for a makan place.

And so we went to get Irene, who also changed into a new set of clothes, and who also didn’t look the least bit tired, and went in search of authentic Peranakan food.

It was a long and wonderful dinner - too wonderful in fact, as there was just too much yummy food! Once again, Susan spared no expense and splurged on dish after dish until I could eat no more. I couldn’t even think of getting my favorite Melaka cendol even though I was longing for it - that was how stuffed I was. Then we made the long, slow crawl back to the hotel - not because there was heavy human traffic, but because we just couldn’t walk any faster!

Back in the luxury of the suite, all three of us just slumped on the sofa, motionless. The ladies were now showing slight tiredness, both from the lack of rest and the giant dinner we had. We watched TV for a about a full hour before Susan excused herself to go take a shower, but not before asking me if I wanted to join her...
Old 10-11-2018, 02:40 PM
Samster

susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Holiday Activities - Continued....

Susan led me into the luxurious master bathroom and started to fill the tub, taking the time to test the water temperature to get it just right. The sight of her bending over with her bum towards me got me turned on again, but I remained standing still. She wasn’t wearing anything fancy or revealing, but that sight, together with the luxurious surroundings, just made everything so exciting!

She then turned to me and proceeded to undress me...

Susan: Wah, what a tiring day! But glad that you managed to rest just now. I am feeling tired now after so much walking just now.

Me: Hmmm, then let’s have a quick bath and go to bed?

Susan: Well yes.... or we can also relax and take it slow. No better way to soothe the body than soaking in a hot tub. Especially with a handsome guy like you <chuckles>...

I nodded, just as she removed the last piece of clothing from my body, and started on herself. I just watched as piece by piece, Susan’s clothes came dropping onto the bathroom floor. Behind her, the water level in the tub rose steadily...
Old 10-11-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 17
bigbabby211 is one of the Best!bigbabby211 is one of the Best!bigbabby211 is one of the Best!

WAiting for more
Welcome back
Old 10-11-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
JustAUser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back!!!!
Old 10-11-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

Holiday Activities - Susan’s Night

It just does not get old - the sight of Susan’s bra coming off, followed by how her full bosom droops and sways looked just as attractive as the first time I witnessed it. I just enjoyed the view in silence, albeit for just a few seconds, before she turned and bent down to feel the bathwater. The water level was just several inches high, but Susan stepped in nonetheless. As she lowered her body to sit inside the bathtub, I once again glanced at her swaying breasts. Now I understood why she didn’t bother to wait for the water to fill up - with her inside the tub, the water level rose considerably.

Susan: Don’t just stand there; come join me!

Susan reached out her arm and waved me toward her. I complied, and lowered myself into the tub with her. But there was a problem - there simply wasn’t enough space to fit both of us in there! Well, I could lay on top of her, but my considerably heavier body weight would crush Susan! And she saw the problem too. But being the quick thinker that she was, she moved herself to the side of the tub.

Susan: Why don’t you lay down first instead? Come...

I did as she asked and now I was the one laying in the tub. Once she saw that I was in a confortable position, Susan proceeded to lay on top of me (her back toward me), slowly and gently. Her smooth, tender naked body felt amazing on top of me!

Susan: How’s this? Feeling okay honey?

She rested her head on my shoulder and I instinctively put my arms around her. But those hands of mine again instinctively reached right up to her gorgeous breasts, and started massaging them gently. Susan let out a seductive sigh, and let me do what I wanted with her. Gosh, those boobs were so soft!! My fingers reached for her delicate nipples and caressed them softly - again, another sigh, but this time much longer and deeper. She was definitely enjoying the attention. And my hands weren’t the only parts showering Susan with my attention - down below, something else was starting to stir!!
Old 11-11-2018, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 18
2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future

Nice to be back.
Old 11-11-2018, 07:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 11-11-2018, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

good story TS, shall wait here for more.
Old 11-11-2018, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 11-11-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
ManureClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates TS, thanks
Old 11-11-2018, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more ts, it's really nice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1