The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2014, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
To your reply and to the many other bros who pm me....... I do not know the name of the joint. But it is very near to Holiday Plaza. From Holiday Plaza you turn left into the main road and then another left turn into Jln Kebun Teh total journey about less than 5 mins away. It is located along this road where most of the shops are motor vehicle workshops. Please note it is not a spa like GBW but it is basically a fuckjoint. Most of their customers are vehicle owners who sent their cars for servicing or repairs and come here to pass the time. My colleague was first introduced to this place by his mechanic when he sent his car for some minor repairs. They have a reception area where you can lounge, watch TV, have some drinks and snacks while waiting for your car to be completed. They have converted the inside into private rooms with showers and the girls seat near the stairway on a sofa. The OKT is a young man dress simple in T-shirt & Bermudas with a waist pouch. Very friendly guy and likes to chat a lot. There is another stocky well dressed guy in his mid 40s with tattooed forearms whom we initially mistook for the boss. Later we learnt that the young man is the OKT and the older man is the security cum handyman. There is no sauna or pool facilities here. All action takes place inside the rooms. Packages available are
A) RM148 - B2B massage with BJ / HJ.
B) RM178 - Massage with FJ.
C) RM198 - B2B massage with FJ.
Yesterday when we were there, there was 7 girls working, 3 local chinese, 2 PRCs and 2 Thais. And all of them were below 25. The girl I choosed was a 21 year old ah moi from Ipoh.
bro no veh can we go there..
will they accept us..
if wanna take a cab, what is the shop name???
Old 06-10-2014, 06:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
iled is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any fr on 169. Syt? This place need more fresh faces.
Old 06-10-2014, 07:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
sin_sex is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Red face Re: Bluewave in Jb

Yesterday went to blue wave first time. A lot people there almost full. Ask OTK arrange one young one. One young gal came and just ask me undress. Nothing much she just ask me turn back and SOP. Turn in front and I try to touch her she not allow. After she finish and said my turn so I try to suck her nipple she don't allow. Than just allow to go in on top. After a while I ask her on top she said she tired. Sian so finish off fast and go. Her name Elain, 168 ( if I not remember wrong). Yesterday a lot people so the service very bad.
Old 06-10-2014, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15531 / Power: 16
avboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin_sex View Post
Yesterday went to blue wave first time. A lot people there almost full. Ask OTK arrange one young one. One young gal came and just ask me undress. Nothing much she just ask me turn back and SOP. Turn in front and I try to touch her she not allow. After she finish and said my turn so I try to suck her nipple she don't allow. Than just allow to go in on top. After a while I ask her on top she said she tired. Sian so finish off fast and go. Her name Elain, 168 ( if I not remember wrong). Yesterday a lot people so the service very bad.
hahaha yup is 168. her sop is like that. try her once won't call her again.
Old 06-10-2014, 11:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
To your reply and to the many other bros who pm me....... I do not know the name of the joint. But it is very near to Holiday Plaza. From Holiday Plaza you turn left into the main road and then another left turn into Jln Kebun Teh total journey about less than 5 mins away. It is located along this road where most of the shops are motor vehicle workshops. Please note it is not a spa like GBW but it is basically a fuckjoint. Most of their customers are vehicle owners who sent their cars for servicing or repairs and come here to pass the time. My colleague was first introduced to this place by his mechanic when he sent his car for some minor repairs. They have a reception area where you can lounge, watch TV, have some drinks and snacks while waiting for your car to be completed. They have converted the inside into private rooms with showers and the girls seat near the stairway on a sofa. The OKT is a young man dress simple in T-shirt & Bermudas with a waist pouch. Very friendly guy and likes to chat a lot. There is another stocky well dressed guy in his mid 40s with tattooed forearms whom we initially mistook for the boss. Later we learnt that the young man is the OKT and the older man is the security cum handyman. There is no sauna or pool facilities here. All action takes place inside the rooms. Packages available are
Yesterday when we were there, there was 7 girls working, 3 local chinese, 2 PRCs and 2 Thais. And all of them were below 25. The girl I choosed was a 21 year old ah moi from Ipoh.
Thank you for intro this new place..... when is your next trip going there? I would like to tag along if you dont mind..... me not sure where to find this place.
Old 07-10-2014, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Tualiapnee is Cool - loads of Potential
Wink Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Ha, ha bro. Don't tell me it is the WeChat stable which is at Jalan Kebun Teh. I know the name of the hotel but I am not saying here.
Old 07-10-2014, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
whatdoiwant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the shophouses with banks? or next to petrol station?
Old 07-10-2014, 06:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Sorry for Off Topic.. but is that joint the decor outside is black and gold ? Machiam a hotel 81 like that but more glitter.. than the beside is repair car 1 ?

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 08-10-2014, 12:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatdoiwant View Post
the shophouses with banks? or next to petrol station?
Jalan Kebun Teh is a long stretch of road. Offhand I also know about 4 such similar joints along this stretch of road. One is located in a small hotel, another in a shophouse upstairs unit, one more in a side lane house off the main road and the one next to a car repair shop which I believe is the one which bro Beretta went to. Jalan Kebun Teh is a bit misleading as the location is actually known to locals as Taman Kebun Teh. There is another cluster of such brothels further down near the Jalan Jeram area.

These are basically brothels and usually you need to be introduced by another regular who is known to the okts. It's unlikely they will let you in if they have never seen your face before. And while you may be able to find them today..... they may not be around in a couple of months as they change locations quite frequently.
Old 08-10-2014, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 15
kingdom8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykingdom8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey bros, what the price now at BW?
Old 08-10-2014, 10:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Btw, anyone went down yesterday? How was the crowd there? Are all the angpais really fully booked?
Luckily you were not there. I was there on that day and it was jammed packed.
The sauna was full and no place to seat. In the hot pool were about 20+ guys too. I had to skip the sauna & pool as I did not fancy squeezing with so many other guys together. So I took a shower and went to the canteen. It was also packed and I had to eat my food standing along the corridor as there were no available stool left. When it came to choosing the gals, forget about having a go at the angpais. I was told to take the next one available as even the average gals have a waiting list that day. Bo pian so I let the captain arrange for the next gal who is available and even that I have to wait for about 40 mins before it is my turn. Finally I was led to a room and a not so young lady came in. Did not get her name but I heard her mention over the phone to the counter 111. Service was so so only and SOP. She was very business like and mechanical and the feeling I got was kind of like a rushed feeling. After everything was over I realised it was only 30 mins from the time I entered the room and leave. I remarked to 111 about this and she replied today is very busy and all the gals are shorten service time to 30 mins. She seem apologetic and told me to come again on another not so busy day.

On hindsight I should not have gone that day. I estimate there were more than 100+ people there that day. It was the first time I have seen GBW so packed.
Old 08-10-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdom8 View Post
Hey bros, what the price now at BW?
Still the same at RM228.
Old 09-10-2014, 01:56 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
Luckily you were not there. I was there on that day and it was jammed packed.
The sauna was full and no place to seat. In the hot pool were about 20+ guys too. I had to skip the sauna & pool as I did not fancy squeezing with so many other guys together. So I took a shower and went to the canteen. It was also packed and I had to eat my food standing along the corridor as there were no available stool left. When it came to choosing the gals, forget about having a go at the angpais. I was told to take the next one available as even the average gals have a waiting list that day. Bo pian so I let the captain arrange for the next gal who is available and even that I have to wait for about 40 mins before it is my turn. Finally I was led to a room and a not so young lady came in. Did not get her name but I heard her mention over the phone to the counter 111. Service was so so only and SOP. She was very business like and mechanical and the feeling I got was kind of like a rushed feeling. After everything was over I realised it was only 30 mins from the time I entered the room and leave. I remarked to 111 about this and she replied today is very busy and all the gals are shorten service time to 30 mins. She seem apologetic and told me to come again on another not so busy day.

On hindsight I should not have gone that day. I estimate there were more than 100+ people there that day. It was the first time I have seen GBW so packed.
Wow. That's too many people. Business must be damn good for them.
Old 09-10-2014, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1259 / Power: 22
draken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin_sex View Post
Hahhaha Bro... 168 is well known for her attitude problem....
Old 11-10-2014, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
Bro, U also go GBW. Maybe next time can go together.Haha..
My friend try 122 not SYT but well maintain (look mature) and service orientated.
8/10.

went with friends, might as well take the package...but after session, saw quite afew syt walking about

end still prefer tbk, own time own target...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1