The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-10-2016, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
happyboy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Fr on Ann (Thai Pegasus)
Since no fr, I commando try try
Won't be giving points, read my fr n u decide if u wanna go bonk
Ann seems new to this trade and need to bro to teach her more, she's easy going
Didn't try bj as its not my thing

Bonk date: 15/10/16 (sat) morning 1st slot
Okt: fast response. 1st time book try his stable
Location: central but abt far from mrt, those driving can park at the carpark behind.
Look: it's a syt for sure. Still studying. 80% from pic. Closest is the the pic in blue dress. Face with some pimple.
Tone: not as fair as pic, Thai tone
Body: slim
Boobs: c
Comm: totally using google translate to comm
French: didn't resist me
Finger: didn't resist me too
The deed: 1st, she's very sensitive, when I start cat bath her, she will close her eyes and give you give u the "pain n uncomfortable" face. I continue to eat her pussy n finger her till she bth, she wanted to shout out in pleasure but keep controlling. When she's wet enough, I ask for condom n realize that there's some juice on the bed. 1st shot bang her in missionary, her pussy to me consider tight. She keeps moaning n controlling, hear le oso shiok.
Rest for 15-20mins start 2nd round
This time I ask her be on top, bang here harder n long till she scream. If any 1 outside sure can hear. Both of us cover in sweat n shag like donno what. When I go shower, I only spent 1hr in the room. 1st time so efficient
When I go off, she said she too tired le, wanted to slp.

Ps: If my story too long n uninteresting.ps. But if u like do up me. Thx in advance bro
Old 15-10-2016, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sunkistorange deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on DM88 Fiona

Overdue FR but here goes.

Thumbs up to OKT as he was patient though i asked many questions. Arrangements was made pretty fast.

Looks are pretty subjective but i think the photos provided are too photoshopped. Photos on website looks my cup or tea but upon seeing her, totally not my cup of tea. But please do not get me wrong, she still has the GND look which was only ok by my standards

Very easy to break the ice as her command of english is decent hence even without google translate, i could communicate with her like a friend. However what disappoints me is her service.

Shower was coupled with a short BBBJ. When action starts, foreplay was close to none, only accepts light kisses with no tongue action at all. There was no foreplay as per say as she sorta just blows air at me. Her GFE was good though but with zero foreplay, the sex was nothing much to shout about. She also claimed she was tired and had 4 customers before me. Of course after 1st shot, we just chit chatted for 20mins before 2nd shot. In short, the session was really nothing much to shout about and defintely won't try her again when my vit M replenishes.

Nonetheless she seems a nice girl who's chatty and easy to break the ice. Maybe we didnt had the chemistry to make the sex really awesome. Of course all the above is just my opinion and may not apply to the rest
Old 15-10-2016, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyboy69 View Post
Fr on Ann (Thai Pegasus)

Boobs: c
Zunbo? I tried Disney also put 34C, end up only cup A.

Post real fR = add points
Post fake fr = zap

Period
Old 15-10-2016, 03:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -83 / Power: 0
pokkaicetea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post

Post fake fr = zap

Period
Same encounter bro. Tried disney 32A only.
Old 15-10-2016, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 19
hgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of light

that fake fr deserves to be zapped
Old 15-10-2016, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
FR on Nadia Dream88

Pic Resemblance: 80% pic, regular tan not fair
Looks: 7.5/10, Club bitch look, looks much better with hair down
Boobs: 8/10 C cups natural on her small body frame
Frenching: 8.5/10 Tonguefighter
BBBJ: 7/10, Prefer her catbath very sensual
FJ: 8.5/10, Very sensitive clit, paint her and her hips thrust against my tongue, can see her hips shaking and trembling. Good FJ, ride me to completion
GFE: 8/10, Good command of english and chatty

Only downside was the wait time, was thinking to go different stable by then but at least Nadia made up for it.
Thanks for the FR. Was thinking of trying and better still now you said she can comm in english. Your FR one of the trusted ones.

Like you mentioned, first time tried this stable also made to wait for some time, and I almost gave up as well. Luckily girl was worth the wait. Maybe not enough rooms for bonking - so have to wait even if the girl selected is available?
Old 15-10-2016, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 682 / Power: 13
Madhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Thanks for the FR. Was thinking of trying and better still now you said she can comm in english. Your FR one of the trusted ones.

Like you mentioned, first time tried this stable also made to wait for some time, and I almost gave up as well. Luckily girl was worth the wait. Maybe not enough rooms for bonking - so have to wait even if the girl selected is available?
Yup agreed. Bro davidwee's FR definitely one of the trusted ones around here. And better still, my taste for looks almost same as his. So as long as he gives looks 8/10, sure good for me.

Recently any good lookers around?
Old 15-10-2016, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

FR on Dee (TeerukLover)

Pic Resemblance: 85% pic, tan
Looks: 8.5/10, looks GND more
Boobs: 8/10 D cups as indicated. looks enhanced, but soft. nipple like those eraser at the end of pencil..
Frenching: NIL
BBBJ: NIL
FJ: 6.5/10, Tight, but need more pattern.
GFE: 6/10 No English

If only she not coughing, haizz..
IMO she gave the feel of my 1st gf engaging into s**. Most of the time she is loss, not sure what to do. not commando type. Some Bro may like it
Old 15-10-2016, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 15
intelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to allintelcore3 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgfb05 View Post
that fake fr deserves to be zapped
yes we should but lets add to those with real fr (esp when their points are low) and vulnerable to zapping.
Old 15-10-2016, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
stigman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Grace of Dreamz88

Looks:8/10 very pretty in person
Body/boobs: she is very slim and boobs proportionate to body. I love to suck on them.
Bj: 10/10 she is very good at this. Almost made me cum
Painting: she is very responsive and her moans are such a turn on. And gets wet very easily
FJ: 9/10very tight and will initiate different position. Very horny girl. Only manage 1 shot ran out of time. She was disappointed when time ran out before shot 2 came out.

RTF: YES

only problem was OKT was not replying when i arrive at the area. I waited for almost 1 hour outside
Old 15-10-2016, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 17
Mane is one of the Best!Mane is one of the Best!Mane is one of the Best!Mane is one of the Best!

Thanks for Bro SK for the arrangment on Aew (Teeruklover)

Went down to the location arranged by Bro SK. Bro is very close to real person.

Looks: 8/10 (young, nice, innocent cute lady)
Boobs: 8/10 (Nice & Firm "C")
BBBJ : 8/10 (Can Really Deep-Throat)
Fingering : Yes (wet easily)
Catbath: 8/10 (auto and great sucking and licking)
Frenching : 8/10 (born frencher)
GFE: 8.5/10 very high GFE
Language: 6/10 basic english only
Massage: 7/10 quite good
FJ: 8.5/10 (wet and tight)
Overall: 8/10
RTF: Yes, hope i have the time to do so.

My little bro already started to get hard the moment we start to undress.
I put my arm at her waist , I explore everywhere , the breast , the thighs (she had a very smooth and lovely thighs) and she only gave out some giggles when my hand went to the love spot in between her legs.

I patted her bum & went to the shower to freshen up.. We kiss & my hand started to caress her soft breast.. She help me to wash my lil bro & give a little suck..

We lie on the bed , I started to get down to business by sucking her nipples & fingering her at the same time while she moaned softly .. She started caressing my little bro & ball that make my lil bro to get very hard and she then started to went down to give me a awesome blow job , she really have a lot of saliva that make my dick all watery like a lubricant.

I then start to bonked her missionary and her moaned sounded like a stereo-typed which make me hard , its so difficult for me to control & I know I just need to finish it off with a doggy style ..

She is those very cute innocent look young school gal type lady. Overall session is really a good session. She is willing to learn and willing to please.

Hope bro here can take good care of her.
Old 15-10-2016, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 13
CA130 has much to be proud ofCA130 has much to be proud ofCA130 has much to be proud ofCA130 has much to be proud ofCA130 has much to be proud ofCA130 has much to be proud ofCA130 has much to be proud ofCA130 has much to be proud ofCA130 has much to be proud ofCA130 has much to be proud of

bad FR for Moo from ThaiPegasus.

FR serves to help bros here make informed choices especially since it involves our hard earned money. May get zapped but I'm definitely not a competitor stable trying to sabotage, just stating my actual review.

Saw the listed photos and was instantly tempted by the pretty syt protraited but actual person was entirely different. Been a chiongster for a long while and I'm not new to enhanced and photoshopped photos but I'm sure the photo and actual person don't tally. Tried TP several times before and was satisfied with Candy, Mini & another girl whose name I've forgotten.

The location is good and the room is decent, with the tinge of vintage.

Don't expect anything remotely close to the listed photo of a petite syt. Actual person is fleshy, with sizeable tummy and big thighs. Her boobs are actually B cup with big brown areolas which prompted me to think if OKT got me a totally different girl since from the listed photo, the girl in the listed photo looks pretty much flat.

BBBJ was really lousy and she was inexperienced. No cat bath was conducted.

Disappointed bonking because my expectation was kinda high due to the listed photos and was prepared for some discrepancy in looks but not this state. That being said, actual girl is a decent person who doesn't show attitude etc. May have been better if she was more experienced and also didn't collect payment at the start.

My 2 cents, 150 bucks will be better off spending on other girls
Old 15-10-2016, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
happyboy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post

Post fake fr = zap

Period
Bro, u can go try n if I'm post fake fr, zap me n post here say I'm a fake. But u try liao if real then oso post here pls. Zun anot only when u try then u knw
Old 16-10-2016, 12:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Theiskender deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first FR yet - hopefully im using the proper 'format'

Ice from SOI69

Location is quite discreet, looks a lot cleaner then some other stables

Looks: 7/10 looks more like the live pics of her naked

Boobs: 7/10 enhanced - C's i think, prefer natural myself

BBBJ: 8/10 above average, enough to get u going

Painting/Fingering: didnt get a chance, she was all over me and servicing me which is good

FJ: 9/10 tried doggy, missionary, standing doggy, missionary, cowgirl. she likes to switch, didnt even have to ask which is a nice change. her cow girl is something to experience, leaning over so u can grab her boobs and moaning into your ears. liked that quite a bit.

GFE: really bubbly and tries to make conversation like old friends, despite me being reserved and quiet. surprisingly good grasp of english, better than most who dont even know the most common phrases, able to converse quite a bit.

RTF: nah, i dont rtf, rather sample others too

However, our chemistry was very good so take into account, she wanted me to add her to line and wechat but don't use those messaging apps myself

TL;DR looks department okay but not amazing. GFE and skill is there though, massage also good enough to make u fall asleep.
Old 16-10-2016, 12:44 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 26
younggun24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryounggun24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryounggun24 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is an overdue FR for Dreamz88 Grace.

Location is really discrete, and I kinda like it.

Grace is small and petite, she looks like her photos on the forum. Damn, she pretty. Back is almost covered in tattoos though, so not for people who don't like tattoos, but they are turn on for me.

To keep things short, Grace is hot, wild on bed, and really friendly. One of my best bonks this year with Thai girls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1