The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Bonked Lu Lu (Hse 1669) for the first time

Lu Lu has started work around 3 months. Standing at 1.65m, 52 kg, she is pretty to me, with a slim body and attractive B- boobs.

After she undressed herself with my involvement, i hugged her from behind. Nice feeling of kissing her face and caressed her breasts and bushy pussy with body and dick rubbing her body. Nice feeling and its thrilling by looking at the mirror.

Turned her around and frenched her directly with tongue fight ( first quarter of the tongue).

After 3 mins of face kissing, frenching, caressing and body rubbing, i put on cap and requested for CBJ in standing posture ( one leg on bed). She kneeled down to lick my dick and balls alternatively. Shiok feeling !

Proceeded to FJ. Fuck her in 2 positions in standing. Then painted her on bed for 3 mins.

Then i used my mouth rinse solution for oral hygiene so that i may still be able to french her on bed after painting her.During the painting, she squeezed my head tight with both her inner thighs.

Proceeded to FJ in 2 positions. Then adopted missionary as final bonking position with good frenching.After trusting her for 19 mins, i could sense that she was unlikely to tolerate 40 mins of pounding. I did appreciate that she didnt rush me to shoot or mention HJ at this point of time. I proactively bulldozed her in forcefull thrustings with grinding in missionary. She moaned louder in higher pitch and the sound likely spread out of the room. . My right hand then clenched her left fingers tight and pressed it hard on bed. Her right arm went supporting her right legs with both legs opening wide.

Then i shot my loads in ecstasy. Her expression showed the great sign of relief, lol. Nett thrusting of 21 mins.

During the FJ, she only occasionally used fingers to touch condom lightly and let go immediately a few times to check condom status. I would say that at least during 90% of the FJ, she didnt touch the condom. I really appreciated it , esp after reading a few FRs of other Bros.

After uncapped by her, she lied beside me and we hugged each other, with some kissing on face and lips and chit chat with good GFE. I still had 28 mins left.

At 50th min time mark, i released her for bathing. After her bathing, i asked her why she allowed me to french her. She replied with a smile saying it happened at the spur of the moment. She said she does not french. I was quite pleased and gave her a good hug, a kiss on her face, then i kneeled down, opened her legs and kissed her underwear hard. She playfully allowed it.

Asked her to give me her panty, she said she will give me on my next visit but need to wechat her so that she will keep one spare in her handbag. Hehehe.
(Same answer as Yue Qi , 2062a), lol.

A very sextisfied bonk though the thrusting time was a bit short.
She is in my RTF gem list
Old 31-08-2018, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 13
lextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1606 OKT must be business too good and neglect customer. Called earlier and reached within 5mins. Waited for WL for 20mins. Reached earlier than other customer. Allowed new customer to choose girls first. OKT friend reminded OKT that someone reserved WL. but OKT just found excuse to say I didn’t say I want over the phone. And when I reach I have to say I want this WL. Even allowed another Indian to choose that came later. After All WL was chosen then entertained me. Nowadays houses business too good even OKT gives “best service”. Lesson learnt, customer need to open mouth and say I want this girl when arrival. New customers and Indian gets priority. careful chiongsters.
Old 31-08-2018, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lextheman View Post
1606 OKT must be business too good and neglect customer. Called earlier and reached within 5mins. Waited for WL for 20mins. Reached earlier than other customer. Allowed new customer to choose girls first. OKT friend reminded OKT that someone reserved WL. but OKT just found excuse to say I didn’t say I want over the phone. And when I reach I have to say I want this WL. Even allowed another Indian to choose that came later. After All WL was chosen then entertained me. Nowadays houses business too good even OKT gives “best service”. Lesson learnt, customer need to open mouth and say I want this girl when arrival. New customers and Indian gets priority. careful chiongsters.

usually I text him and dont call... this happen to me at another house too..
Old 31-08-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 19
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all making a trip down to gl is today office early release, any recommendations?

Natural c at least... There used to be a lookalike thread but can't find it now
Old 31-08-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 0
penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Same thing happened to me, you are not the only one bro.. probably becoz I'm new to 1606 although I've been in patronizing geylang for years now sighs
Old 31-08-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

2040 Xiao Yu (小雨)
25y Dongbei Jilin
Height 165cm Weight 49kg
Debut: Mid Jul2018

Soft spoken. No tattoo. Long hair up to the waist.
No prior sex experience as a WL. Willing to learn and submissive.
She says her boob size is A but to me it is not small. Able to suck, squeeze with no complaint.

During bathing, kiss, bbbj and AR

She ask me whether i want CBJ but i requested for BBBJ. She says her BBBJ has improved after some advice from customers. I ask her to deep throat and she nearly choke herself.

Her bottom line is condom during sex and she allows 'almost anything' for normal foreplay. Ask her to pussy grip and she try her best.

Bushy pussy and allows painting (Can kiss after painting tasting her own cunt juice.) She holds my head when she is high and nipples became erected.

Allows kissing and frenching. Sticks out her tongue but i ask her to kiss sensually and she is very obliging.

Soft moaning (afraid others can listen) and heavy breathing. Uses her long hair to tease my body playfully. Did doggie and finish in missionary.

Good attitude.

Give her a small tip.

RTF-Yes

Upon leaving saw Xiao Kai@2040 and disturb her love bite (咖喱鸡) on her neck. We had a good laugh too.
Old 31-08-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
2040 Xiao Yu (小雨)
25y Dongbei Jilin
Height 165cm Weight 49kg
Debut: Mid Jul2018

Soft spoken. No tattoo. Long hair up to the waist.
No prior sex experience as a WL. Willing to learn and submissive.
She says her boob size is A but to me it is not small. Able to suck, squeeze with no complaint.

During bathing, kiss, bbbj and AR

She ask me whether i want CBJ but i requested for BBBJ. She says her BBBJ has improved after some advice from customers. I ask her to deep throat and she nearly choke herself.

Her bottom line is condom during sex and she allows 'almost anything' for normal foreplay. Ask her to pussy grip and she try her best.

Bushy pussy and allows painting (Can kiss after painting tasting her own cunt juice.) She holds my head when she is high and nipples became erected.

Allows kissing and frenching. Sticks out her tongue but i ask her to kiss sensually and she is very obliging.

Soft moaning (afraid others can listen) and heavy breathing. Uses her long hair to tease my body playfully. Did doggie and finish in missionary.

Good attitude.

Give her a small tip.

RTF-Yes

Upon leaving saw Xiao Kai@2040 and disturb her love bite (咖喱鸡) on her neck. We had a good laugh too.
If this is a aug newbie, do post in aug 2018 thread too bro. Thanks!
Old 31-08-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
If this is a aug newbie, do post in aug 2018 thread too bro. Thanks!
This is Mid Jul2018 newbie at 2040.
Old 31-08-2018, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Greendale7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So I don't speak any Chinese and I've had two CAT150's (1608: Tian Xin, 1649: Xiao Bu Tian) that only speak Chinese. I believe not speaking Chinese probably led to a poorer experience (Not to say I regret them, because they were worth it).

I would appreciate if some veterans bros can share some WLs that are CAT150 that can speak some English.
Old 31-08-2018, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendale7 View Post
So I don't speak any Chinese and I've had two CAT150's (1608: Tian Xin, 1649: Xiao Bu Tian) that only speak Chinese. I believe not speaking Chinese probably led to a poorer experience (Not to say I regret them, because they were worth it).

I would appreciate if some veterans bros can share some WLs that are CAT150 that can speak some English.
Bro, you can try Yu Han at 1431. She speaks basic English.

In fact, she still speaks English to me for a short while even after I told her I can speak Mandarin.

Service wise, no need to worry. She is one of the best WLs I've tried. She adds cosplay to her appearance too. Try her soon before she leaves in October.

Detailed FR here: https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpo...&postcount=157

Last edited by dbhh; 31-08-2018 at 08:33 PM.
Old 01-09-2018, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Spartan265 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Annie - L1667.
Had a wonderful experience with Annie, a xmm from Sichuan.
She is very service oriented and not a time watcher.

Looks: 8/10
Annie has the demure innocent schoolgirl look, which I was attracted to immediately. She's about 1.6m tall, not too skinny, tight ass, cute boobs with perky nips.

BBBJ: 9/10
One of the best BBBJs I have ever experienced. Slow and sensual. Never rushing you for the FJ. Meanwhile spreading her legs open for you to access her pussy. After which, she will move into the 69 position.

FJ: 10/10
Very good experience. Moans are sexy and natural. Willing to accommodate to your requests (but I didn't try anything too kinky. haha). When pumping her deep can hear the sound of her wet pussy. Also, when I was about to shoot, she grabbed my butt and stopped me, say wanna f longer. haha.

Kissing: 9/10
Freeflow tongue action. very JAV.

GFE: 10/10
Due to her schoolgirl-y look and talkative nature, her GFE is really gao gao. Get the feeling that one session may not be enough.

RTF: Definitely.

Although sometimes always gian to try new girls, their service is rather hit & miss. With Annie, her standard is always there, and will always leave you feeling sextisfied.
Old 01-09-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
This is Mid Jul2018 newbie at 2040.
Can include in the aug thread too as some of these mid July newbies considered into second half of the year batch.

Thanks bro.
Old 01-09-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos View Post
Bros,

Hoping you can help a brother out. I will be in Singapore for a week next month and looking to explore Geylang. I find it awesome that everyone interested is happy to share information re: their escapades and it’s so entertaining to read all your feedbacks and comments however there are many terms that are used here that I don’t understand, I was wondering if someone can actually enlighten my ignorance, two things:

WL and RTF

Many thanks
WL means Working Lady aka the legal prostitutes working in legal houses.

RTF means Return to Fuck, as in going back to fuck the same girl more than once.

Enjoy your Geylang exploration.
Old 01-09-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by penetratorkia View Post
Same thing happened to me, you are not the only one bro.. probably becoz I'm new to 1606 although I've been in patronizing geylang for years now sighs
Are both of you referring to OKT Ah Yap?

If yes, this is really surprising since Ah Yap is best known for his excellent customer service.
Old 01-09-2018, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Bonked CoCo ( Hse 2058) for the first time.

CoCo is a newbie started work one month plus. She is 1.58m tall, 42 kg, A- boobs. Long hair, looks young and somehow reminds me of the young and petite version of Anita Mui (梅艳芳). She has tatoos along her left upper and lower arm and another one at waist level behind , central. She talked in a fast, loud and forceful manner, compared to a normal lady's talking style.

She took a 6 min shower alone proactively as i told her i had already bathed and that she need not to bathe.
During hugging action, she was very firm and disallowed frenching and lip kissing. Still i enjoyed by kissing her face , neck and ear.

I requested for CBJ. The performance was very normal. So i changed cap as per her request and quickly proceeded to FJ.

Fucked her in standing and then painted her 3 mins on bed. She moved her hip up and down intermittently due to the stimulus. Her chest looked flat when lying. Her nipples had now become hardened and swelled.On bed, i fucked her in another total of 6 positions and finally ejected in missionary folding chair position. Could not resist the temptation to unload bullets early as it gave me the thrilling feeling of fucking a young petite neighbour's daughter. During the FJ, she had applied a lot of lubricating gel and looked like suffered in great pain in every fuck position. These had further fueled my beast mode and i was so sextified on the visual effect of her facial agony expression that i ejaculated early. Net thrusting time was 16 mins.

I still had 30 mins left. She quickly proceeded to bathe without uncapping me and cleaning my dick. After her bathing, i politely smiled and asked her to leave and she agreed without hesitation for a sec, lol.

My wallet was on top of 7 pieces of ten dollar note at a prominent place. Usually, if the WL is good, i will even further top up. In this case, it is regretted that i didnt activate the sum, save all for the next WL on another day, lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1