The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 10-04-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 11
HongKan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHongKan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Anyone upped this Myanmar maid by the name of Margaret? She uses Chen as her surname in wechat. She stays around Telok Blangah. We chit chatted for a while before agreeing to meet on Sunday. She then called me when she's in hotel room (Fragrance i suppose..) How i know?? The bloody hotel phone rang when we were discussing where to meet!! She quickly hang up then after a while call again... Send me a location and ask me pick her up. It is at Pasir Panjang where there are 2 Fragrance Hotel!!

We proceed to another Fragrance Hotel just near Vivo... I brought condom... FOR OBVIOUS REASON!!! Fucked her, then i kaysiao and say wanna leave liao...

Then she message a 3rd guy!!! in front of me!!! The guy called i wanted to make noise to expose her... wahahhaa... but i didn't la... Then initially she ask the guy to meet at Vivo... i happy cos near... then call again and say meet Peninsular... Send her there lo... It was 4.45pm?? About there la... So have time for a 3rd round for her!! OMG!!! Wonder if the first and third guy is in the forum too?? Hahaha....
Old 10-04-2018, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by HongKan View Post
Anyone upped this Myanmar maid by the name of Margaret? She uses Chen as her surname in wechat. She stays around Telok Blangah. We chit chatted for a while before agreeing to meet on Sunday. She then called me when she's in hotel room (Fragrance i suppose..) How i know?? The bloody hotel phone rang when we were discussing where to meet!! She quickly hang up then after a while call again... Send me a location and ask me pick her up. It is at Pasir Panjang where there are 2 Fragrance Hotel!!

We proceed to another Fragrance Hotel just near Vivo... I brought condom... FOR OBVIOUS REASON!!! Fucked her, then i kaysiao and say wanna leave liao...

Then she message a 3rd guy!!! in front of me!!! The guy called i wanted to make noise to expose her... wahahhaa... but i didn't la... Then initially she ask the guy to meet at Vivo... i happy cos near... then call again and say meet Peninsular... Send her there lo... It was 4.45pm?? About there la... So have time for a 3rd round for her!! OMG!!! Wonder if the first and third guy is in the forum too?? Hahaha....
Wa what a slut.. share leh.
Old 10-04-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Screwing maids

Deleted.....

Last edited by ET; 11-04-2018 at 12:14 PM.
Old 10-04-2018, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 11
JuOn is a splendid one to beholdJuOn is a splendid one to beholdJuOn is a splendid one to beholdJuOn is a splendid one to beholdJuOn is a splendid one to beholdJuOn is a splendid one to beholdJuOn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

her number starts with 8357??

Waiting for New Post
Old 10-04-2018, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Tan View Post

This is the chee hong kia I talking about.
His name is Wee Kheng Tong
Why you post a guy picture here? Cause he fuck you maid you want to fuck and you can’t get? So sabo lah no strandard

Why don’t you post ur picture too
Old 10-04-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster

ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Why you post a guy picture here? Cause he fuck you maid you want to fuck and you can’t get? So sabo lah no strandard

Why don’t you post ur picture too
Edited liao lah but u quote my post
Old 10-04-2018, 08:06 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Screwing maids

I have a pic my fb give me boob fuck should I post anot ah
I got video somemore
Old 10-04-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
babyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone up her before? Share FR
Old 10-04-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Good luck, i hope she didnt give u a bbbj wor!
Old 10-04-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Quote:

Did you get free or paid service from her?
Old 10-04-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Wtf, is she in a rush to make revenge? Meeting and getting screw by many men in her off day, sound fishy. Better avoid n go for those who want serious relationship type is much more safer. Can be in a serious relationship, every off day u know she is screwing with u only. After few months, screw tired already can let go, continue fish for another fish.
Old 11-04-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2338 / Power: 11
Imogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond repute

have been talking to this Fili love for sometimes and met her sometime ago we stay pretty close to each other(walking distance).

coz it was kinda late n we just met for the 1st time,managed to do some frenching n touching. wanted to pull her to somewhere quite n up her but there were too many mosquitos. anyone bro uped her before and any FR? thax in advance my beloved samster bros !

Old 11-04-2018, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Hi guys

I haven’t logged in for half a year already.
But today I have a story to share and some questions to ask.

I was playing People Nearby on wechat & got to know this Indonesian maid.
She is quite notti in her chats already so I thought maybe can try.
But I was not too keen. So I also seldom chat her or really wanted to meet.
Looks ok but short and chubby. Nice boobs though

One Sunday i was rather horny so i just randomly texted her and she responded. She said she can meet but only for a while. It was almost 530pm already. I picked her up and said we will just drive around before i send her back by 7pm. She said ok. In that short drive, I got her to give me a bbbj while I am driving round a private housing estate. It ended with a CIM.

I never really chatted with her since that CIM. Recently i noticed she posted something on Moments, so I just commented and we sort of started chatting again. I tried to ask to meet her out to finish the deal. She sounded willing but was hesitating.

Tonight, she suddenly asked me if I could meet tomorrow afternoon. I was like ok. Then she asked if i could pay her. Honestly, i have no intention to pay her as I believe she is the easy type. Probably sexually active. And not worth it based on what I like in a girl. But I toyed with her and I asked her how much. She asked for $200-$300 for 1 shot! She said it should be easy for me to afford that amount.

I told her no way and I will only pay her $300 per month. Of course she refused and started bargaining. It settled at $500 per month and she wants to be paid upfront! That is when I decided to teach this gal a lesson. I refused to pay her upfront and she argued her case that she hasn’t asked for money before, 1st time doing this, won’t run away and most importantly, she doesn’t feel good asking for money! What a load of crap!

Using this opportunity, I told her I don’t like to treat her like a prostitute too. I will rather her be my girlfriend and I give her a monthly allowance of $500 after every 4 Sundays we meet. Somehow I managed to talk her into it and even got her to meet me at 1pm tomorrow. I even got her to agree to RAW and I shoot outside. She agreed and reassured me she is safe because she just went for checkup 2 weeks ago and she just had her menses.

I want to teach her a lesson because she probably think we are Sillyporeans, taking Singapore men as fools. Should I,
1. teach her a lesson?
2. screw her for 3 Sundays and then disappear without paying her?
3. RAW with her?

Guys, please give me your thoughts and opinions on this gal?
This is her photo: (she has inverted nipples)

Last edited by Jtjan; 11-04-2018 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Attach photo
Old 11-04-2018, 01:57 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Wtf, is she in a rush to make revenge? Meeting and getting screw by many men in her off day, sound fishy. Better avoid n go for those who want serious relationship type is much more safer. Can be in a serious relationship, every off day u know she is screwing with u only. After few months, screw tired already can let go, continue fish for another fish.
Maybe he kanna first price hiv
Old 11-04-2018, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtjan View Post
I want to teach her a lesson because she probably think we are Sillyporeans, taking Singapore men as fools. Should I,
1. teach her a lesson?
2. screw her for 3 Sundays and then disappear without paying her?
3. RAW with her?

Guys, please give me your thoughts and opinions on this gal?
If for me;

1. Who am I to teach her a lesson, we out to play she out to earn.
2. After 2 - 3 screw I usually will share contacts.
I will still give her some money or gift probably around $100.
3. Personally I am not into RAW.

About is my thoughts. No for influencing.

Please, I don't exchange point...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1