The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2012, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex475833 View Post
Wa, Bro can I CuM too??? I newbies la...
All say newbie wan are actually laojiaos in disguise.....
Old 16-05-2012, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh View Post
All say newbie wan are actually laojiaos in disguise.....
Haha really lao jiao cos phuket still have lots of places haven visited yet
Old 16-05-2012, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4132 / Power: 15
hairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Absoutely rip-off. Last time (meaning couple years back) when they still on their meter, the same trip cost only 300 +50 baht tips.

CNN n PS are my 2 fav patong hotels. absolutely near to bangla n rooms not bad. very value for money during low season.

Value for money. imagine just the trip to airport alone will be 500-600 baht. Another 400baht throw in wat chalong and big budhha n they are not exactly on the way.
Oh wow? 700 still a rip off? i thought the standard rate is 1000 baht per trip..

Yeah 3 days only because of virgin trip although there are still plenty of places I would like to find out in phun phon area.. i actually did not even foot on phun phon area due to the limited time. i really want to find out what Barzaah and JeedX is all about. I will definitely check out this boom boom town in my next phuket trip!

Next virgin trip is HANOI on my backpacking aka fuckation list. Gonna read lost of pages from Hanoi info thread at the moment, and take down notes diligently to travel smart.
Old 17-05-2012, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
kittosoft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairy_abalone View Post
Oh wow? 700 still a rip off? i thought the standard rate is 1000 baht per trip..

Yeah 3 days only because of virgin trip although there are still plenty of places I would like to find out in phun phon area.. i actually did not even foot on phun phon area due to the limited time. i really want to find out what Barzaah and JeedX is all about. I will definitely check out this boom boom town in my next phuket trip!

Next virgin trip is HANOI on my backpacking aka fuckation list. Gonna read lost of pages from Hanoi info thread at the moment, and take down notes diligently to travel smart.
standard rate 600 to patong...
Nothing really special about the phun phon area. Just a center for 'massage' and 'drinks'
Old 17-05-2012, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
neesex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Off to phuket this weekend .. ppz... any recon for gals/bars to save time hunting.. will appreciate
Old 18-05-2012, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, can newbies have a small request, I just watch this moive call 初三大四䄳我爱你 about Phuket, can bring me go n eat the Phuket Dim Sum... 😪 㓔㓔。

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 19-05-2012, 12:36 AM
Samster

rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Bro, can newbies have a small request, I just watch this moive call 初三大四䄳我爱你 about Phuket, can bring me go n eat the Phuket Dim Sum... 😪 㓔㓔。

Bro, I do know there a place near patong hospital that got sell dim sum and duck rice next door
Old 19-05-2012, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Bro, I do know there a place near patong hospital that got sell dim sum and duck rice next door
Bro, based on the video is at Phuket town.
Old 19-05-2012, 12:49 AM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Izzt so, got exact location to pin point, thanks... Will try if I m there...

Quote:
Ya, maybe Bro hosayboh know where is the shop as he is Phuket town Pro... Where I m a newbies... Want to take a look at the shop as it look very retro...

Quote:
Bro, based on the video is at Phuket town.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 19-05-2012, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
Bangkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBangkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Absoutely rip-off. Last time (meaning couple years back) when they still on their meter, the same trip cost only 300 +50 baht tips.

CNN n PS are my 2 fav patong hotels. absolutely near to bangla n rooms not bad. very value for money during low season.

Value for money. imagine just the trip to airport alone will be 500-600 baht. Another 400baht throw in wat chalong and big budhha n they are not exactly on the way.

Usually when I go to Phuket,I will only book hotels that give guests free pickup

From the airport.can save up another 600 bahts.Will be good if bros here can

Share the info...so far I got free pickup from these two hotels I stayed in Phuket.

1. Baipho lifestyle...need to book 3 nites for free pickup

2. C&N hotel....need to book at least 3 nites.

Cheers.
Old 19-05-2012, 01:18 PM
Samster

hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Izzt so, got exact location to pin point, thanks... Will try if I m there...

Ya, maybe Bro hosayboh know where is the shop as he is Phuket town Pro... Where I m a newbies... Want to take a look at the shop as it look very retro...
eeehhh..dunno leh. i've never seen an entire street so clean (like just washed), no cars parking by the side and looks kinda wider too, in phuket town.

Im guessing is those built up city for making movies bah.
Old 19-05-2012, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro, dim sum alot, no scared no have!
Old 19-05-2012, 02:10 PM
Samster

Izzt so, then maybe can go CC66...

Quote:
eeehhh..dunno leh. i've never seen an entire street so clean (like just washed), no cars parking by the side and looks kinda wider too, in phuket town.

Im guessing is those built up city for making movies bah.
Ok, wait for u bring go eat can?

Quote:
Bro, dim sum alot, no scared no have!

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 19-05-2012, 08:20 PM
Samster

july you can wait or not?
Old 19-05-2012, 11:06 PM
Samster

A-Sai-la... No problem, just wait for the day to CuM... very fast 6 weeks to roll n rock... A... I go buy ticket first HOR...

Quote:
july you can wait or not?

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1