The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-10-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoviking View Post

(2/5) FR for Cherry Silkstockings
Date: 11/10/2019
Time: 12pm

Wonderful session with Annie.
Good gfe. Very sweet and playful. Can speak English well.
Ehh bro
your FR is about Cherry or Annie?
The details you shared I am sure its Annie leh lol
Old 15-10-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4256 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Thialover;19323820]Nami fr Sexamazon,

Some more pics for your enjoyment....

Old 15-10-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 16
turboelephant is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturboelephant is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Booked Patty from SS!

She welcomed me in the dress above, fuyoh i am a sucker for sexy clothings like these!

And then surprising part was that.... She changing into another black see thru sexy clothings! Fucking scored huge points on these!

She looks as per her photos, and only complain is the room is a bit too dim!

Her enhanced boobs is still soft too the touch, you squeeze it harder then you can really feel that little bit of silicon.

Blowjob was excellent, no teeth feeling.

I will RTF if i can, but i also understand she is leaving soon. Fast hands and fast legs before she is gone!
Old 15-10-2019, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
jonng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sasa & Sara SS

Both loc central apartment: very discreet.

Sasa:
Height - really tall
Looks - discount a bit from picture, got a few hole in face and quite big but not fat
Massage skills on point, can crack whole body
Boobs - huge but enhanced but still very soft

Sara -
True gem
Looks same as picture
Quite petite but gfe sebei high. Stay same place as Sasa so can see a few of the girls.

Would rtf Sara but think gone back
2/5
3/5 for SS
Old 15-10-2019, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pan282526 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for SilkStockings Sasa

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 9/10 naturally D cup
Body: 8/10 slim and tall
BBBJ: 10/10 Very sensual and hardworking
FJ: 10/10 She will rape you
Massage: 10/10 very good massage.powerful and Can do full body .
RTF: of course yes lah.
Old 15-10-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mahousensei82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for RL Maki
Short FR from me:
Maki is a must try for bros who love bbbj. She gives bbbj with many variations and enjoys it. I have never came by bbbj before but she managed to score one from me. YMMV. Try it for yourself

Her english is also very good. No problems chatting with her even if you don't know thai.

Good service attitude too. Accommodating, always smiling and gave me a massage in between shots.
Old 15-10-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

Took Cherry From Bro Devil Good Stuff Cannot Bluff.
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=748224

Awesome session, cherry hit all the right spots, place is clean and discreet, girl is tall pretty and big boobs, service is great, her english simple stuff, nothing a little bit of hand signals and google translate wont fix.
As usual i brought along some chocolates for her, smooths the whole process and builds a bond with the girl.

lovely girl, very pretty IMHO lovely body, those lanky slim type, skin tone i would say normal, great smile.
when she wears clothes you wont suspect the big boobs, but once they come off, they are nice n rounded enhanced nicely. better enhanced than those droopy saggy kind i always say!

friendly and attentive, the thing about her is she smells nice, just those womanly after shower smell. Couldn't help myself trying to sniff her hair! Shower was a steamy affair with kissing and a bbbj involved. back to the bedroom and i didnt bother to get her to do more because i was hard and ready to mount her. immediately slipped on a cd and started in the doggy position. She knows how to arch her back and take it nice and hard.
Missionary was enjoyable though i am pretty sure i have some scratches on my back. i didnt make it to cowgirl as she was wildly moaning and grabbing my butt cheeks and in her own words CUM PLEASE! Well a gentleman always tries to accede to a ladies request, so a weeks worth went into her. hahaha

as usual i am a 1 shot man, i asked bro Devil for an extension however unable to as she already had a follow on booking.
i am looking forward to the next session with her, this girl is well worth it.
Old 15-10-2019, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Kitauhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nana RL

Looks: 80% its her all right but she is more petite in irl
Body:8/10 petite and a little stout but assets are real deal
Bbbj:9/10 really wild i think ar is on the plate if its to your liking
Fj: 8/10 very wild so you will need to lead if you want to tame her to be more gentle

GFE: very attentive to needs and even manage to squeeze in a full body massage btwn the shots. She if quite chatty with a tinge of ting tong but will let you relax if you doze off.Overall still feels like a service more then gf, but its good service. Even though 1st try with her(didnt manage to get her the last time she was here) it felt like an rtf.
RTF: why not. If you like to let the girl take the lead
Old 15-10-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 7
Alien6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfisher666 View Post
Never say I bo share

Here is the live shot I asked her "Olay" to post for me before i left the place.

Except she not clean shaved. I told her to shave clean clean so I can rtf her.
I got her line too. Will remind her to shave if I come.

Painting for today _ I skipped.
Look - Olay is kind of office lady undressed for you.
Body- Look at her body, you can see her beautiful boobs.
her skin is smooth, and fair.

She is quite tall, and can bring out show off to my friend.
Olay is nice lady, with hardworking attitude,

Clean me nicely in shower,
Gave me a good massage before action.

Olay is good in her licking, kissing is a must for me.
Abit of resistance, but gave in.

Fj is extremely good, like screwing gf after 3 days of dating.

Dun waste time in Tinkle apps. Come and try Olay.
You will feel your money and time is worth it.

Olay's apartment is in central.
Grab her freshness while you can.

Rtf- Why not.

Okt response is fast.
Which stable??
Old 15-10-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Had SilkStocking's Sugar today evening.

Venue was in town, surprisingly posh and nice place, kudos to Bro Silk for that.

Sugar is the very definition of a firecracker Thai Siambu FL. Spicy like chili padi, crazy in bed and really jokey and frisky personality all round. Very nicely done enhanced boobs, sparsely haired pussy that gets wet fast from licking, and the tightest most pert butt one could ask for, perfectly made for doggystyle pounding!

Excellent BBBJ skills, no teeth and great suction. Takes a good pounding in all positions, constantly eggs you on no matter fast or slow. All in all, exactly as advertised, definitely a good bonk! She leave on Sunday so get her soon.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 15-10-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Hotdogbj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien6969 View Post
Which stable??
think is this one
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=748437
Old 16-10-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
isuka11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for TRL Minny

Speak basic english and good hospitality
Looks: 8/10 Thai tan but won't reject
Boobs: 7/10 Natural
Body: 7/10 Curvy with firm butt and some ink
BBBJ: 10/10 Very sensual and hardworking
FJ: 8/10 Tight and accommodative
RTF: still have 1 more week left
Old 16-10-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
XiaoTino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes I am New was intro by a Friend about this website. So I ask a few stable they all ask me for nick so I registered this.

FR Oil from RP
Date : 15 oct , 0145hr

OKT : Only RollyPolly didn’t mind me , I choose for Nook and Ann but is fully book and also yes I trying to book at late midnight 1am so is kinda aspected. He highly recommended me Oil as I like slim tall girl and requested for Cim and he confirm with me the girl able to do it.

Look : Girl look mid 20s kinda milf look but she still look good to me.
Boob : natural Big B if I not wrong
Body : around 170cm tall slim Long hair
BBBJ : I am a bbbj lover so I requested her to do it Long time and she didn’t give any black face and this is the part to plus point she very hard working blow me at least 15 min and ball sucking and even do AR! Fucking shiok !

1st FJ : as I mention she bbbj , ball sucking , AR make me feel fucking shiok that wanted to fuck her but was tired day she so ride on top of me then I doggie her and I release all during doggie.. rest for a 15 min cuddling and keep tease me licking me whole body she is fucking slutty which make my rode hard for 2nd FJ

2nd FJ : after all the licking I told her can she make me cum 2nd time only bbbj and cim? She say okay. Everyone know 2nd shot is more hard to cum so she bbbj , ball sucking , AR me again for a very Long time and my 2nd shot release all inside her mouth and the fucking blow mind is I didn’t ask to swallow and she just swallow all the cum and tell me it taste like coconut and she love it. I was like WHAT? She even ask me can I do it again she want more coconut. I just laugh and say I am tired I don’t think I able to do the 3rd time. So rest for another 15 min then shower and I left as a happy man...

Rate : OKT give me discount at 130/2/90 I usually don’t bring extra cash as pass incident so I was kinda pai sei because she give me her full service even AR and swallow but I don’t have much money to tip her.. but she didn’t ask for tip and keep smiling which make me more paisei...

RTF : usually I don’t go back same girl as there still so many fish I able to try but her service really make me wish to find her again..
Old 16-10-2019, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 16
youngbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited nam from galaxy a while ago. Am surprised almost no FR. Was initially hesitant but ok reassured me she is great .

Nam is really really pretty . I think had some make up on making her look almost Korean / Chinese model. Is tall and slim . And has a smiley face.

Looks way better than photos!!!! Photo doesn’t bring out how demure she is!

So shes the model who is demure and shy type. Like a Mistress. Don’t expect commando service, but she is obliging. Frenching throughout but is the gentle Mistress kind . Oh natural boobs which are beautiful. Not too large not too small.

Easy to get smitten by her. She doesn’t cut time short and instead offers a decent massage!

Hence really don’t know why no FR!
Old 16-10-2019, 03:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
crabboy373 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Janet RL

Very goood service, rate 10/10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1