The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2004, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
newbienoob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
advice req for newbie

Hi bro,

What are the thing and procedure to note when f**king a FL? 1st time, just want to make sure I won't pass any std to my gf. Thanks!
Old 19-04-2004, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: advice req for newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbienoob
Hi bro,

What are the thing and procedure to note when f**king a FL? 1st time, just want to make sure I won't pass any std to my gf. Thanks!
Use a rubber friend. And stop asking questions like that. B 4 someone flame u. 28 postings liao and yet ask these type of questions....

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 19-04-2004, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88
Use a rubber friend. And stop asking questions like that. B 4 someone flame u. 28 postings liao and yet ask these type of questions....

That one I know, anymore recommendation.... BTW, don't flame me. Thx!
Old 19-04-2004, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi bro,

Take down her particulars and in case u feel short-changed then send your complaint to CASE.

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 19-04-2004, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That one I know, anymore recommendation.... BTW, don't flame me. Thx!

Take good care while U cheong, wash up properly, b4 u F*** lah. And put on the rubber B4 any action loh. Watch out if her Pussy smells bad, signs of STDS or not, and for goodness sake! dont lick their pussy! After finish, hold the rubber as you pull out your dick.

Wash up thoroughly lah. Good day.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 19-04-2004, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88
Take good care while U cheong, wash up properly, b4 u F*** lah. And put on the rubber B4 any action loh. Watch out if her Pussy smells bad, signs of STDS or not, and for goodness sake! dont lick their pussy! After finish, hold the rubber as you pull out your dick.

Wash up thoroughly lah. Good day.
Thx bro.... this really helps!

Good day.
Old 19-04-2004, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 22
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of

Not flaming u...if u ask such qtn, u are not ready to cheong. Stick with ur GF instead. Stay around here for 1 yr and u will graduate! take care.
Old 19-04-2004, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

newbienoob,

There is no safe sex. Wearing condoms maybe lower risk but low risk does not mean no risk. Can check Sammyboy's link for stds got some stds which can be spread upon contact. Good that u want to protect your gf but if u mean FL it all depends on luck as they r not required to go checkups.

Cheers

Quote:
Hi bro,

Old 19-04-2004, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ayako deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

to prepare for se.x with partner of unknown background. i suggest the following routine. lengthy, but it becomes a routine after a few times.

1. Start with Mouth.
First, ask her to stick out her tongue, if you see white moss on top or the side of the tongue then ask her to listerine. Then check whether she has ulcer on or around region of the mouth, then check whether she has ulcer in the mouth or bleeding gums.

2. body
undress her and check for rashes, skin blotches or discolouration. feel her below the cheek and side of neck and in the groin area to check for swollen nodes.

3. CB area
visually inspect to see whether there is any growth, blister, single or cluster of pimples. sometimes they are hidden in the hair growth so you need to comb through the hair with fingers to uncover the skin to tell. smell the CB to see if there any smell, some smell like urine, bad egg or fish. ask her to tighen her CB muscle, if anything yellow, brownish or greenish flow.

if you suspect something wrong then ask her to see a doctor.
Old 20-04-2004, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 22
perrymason32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually, that's a good point. If you got GF, why not just do it only with her all the time? Some more can do raw all the time with her since you only have sex with each other. Can try all kinds of positions and get down and dirty. Wah lau! If you're that young you might as well try everything with her and do raw all the way, man!

That's what I did with my first and second ex-GFs, man. That time, sexual awakening, si beh hiao. Cannot tahan. Did it raw every time with them, tried public places, carparks, clean office toilets, her room, my room, boathouse, kampong house, rented rooms in hotels, school student council room, school staircase, shopping centre staircase, cinema staircase etc. Shiok, man!

Hot and sweaty everywhere...grrrrrrrrrrrahhhhhhh!!! Always tension and worried kena caught or something. Beh tahan man!!!

Anyway, try that instead lah.

--perry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitMit
Not flaming u...if u ask such qtn, u are not ready to cheong. Stick with ur GF instead. Stay around here for 1 yr and u will graduate! take care.
Old 20-04-2004, 06:04 PM
CheoNemo

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I can't believe most guys except for a few here actually gave newbienoob advice on what precaution to take when having sex with prostitute. This is really sad for all girls out there... if you have a gf and she also go to bed with other guys, how would you feel?
Old 21-04-2004, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
ayako deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Give this guy some tips on precaution is in line with 'Do a Good deed everyday' movement what.. He is going to bonk the FL with or without the precaution. Better help him before he start another 'how to tell got std' thread.

If one's GF is sleeping with other guys, one should feel like a pimp. If one is not collecting money because the GF is sleeping with other guys then one should get angry. Moral of the story is not get a GF who sleeps around. A good deed lesson from Bro Cheo.
Old 21-04-2004, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Aiyo...thread starter just want try . Better let him try than later go commit rape right? Told him no 100% safe sex liao, like the thais like to say, up to u we up to him to decide lor. We not him mah. Precautions he ask so people help abit lor. If he want, he pass me money I demo to him lor. Heehee. Relax lah.

Cheers
Old 21-04-2004, 09:12 AM
Samster

weightlessjump deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

newbienoob -- I can't agree more with perry. If you really love your GF, have you thought about how your relationship with her will be affected if you -- touch wood -- kenna something. I'm sure some brothers here can share with you how sad and guilty they felt when they passed on a STD to the GF that they intended to marry, which led to a breakoff, and which they later regretted, because while all these FLs and pros might be pretty and stir a man's lust, the GF that they could have married could have been a real treasure for the rest of their lives, but at the end, ended up as some other man's wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrymason32
Actually, that's a good point. If you got GF, why not just do it only with her all the time? Some more can do raw all the time with her since you only have sex with each other. Can try all kinds of positions and get down and dirty. Wah lau! If you're that young you might as well try everything with her and do raw all the way, man!

That's what I did with my first and second ex-GFs, man. That time, sexual awakening, si beh hiao. Cannot tahan. Did it raw every time with them, tried public places, carparks, clean office toilets, her room, my room, boathouse, kampong house, rented rooms in hotels, school student council room, school staircase, shopping centre staircase, cinema staircase etc. Shiok, man!

Hot and sweaty everywhere...grrrrrrrrrrrahhhhhhh!!! Always tension and worried kena caught or something. Beh tahan man!!!

Anyway, try that instead lah.

--perry
Old 21-04-2004, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 21
screwdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscrewdriver is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hi bro,

After hearing all the advices from the bros, if you still want a FL, maybe ur gf is onli a tool for u to vent ur urge, never let the FL to BBBJ and dun lick her pussy. Always use CD starting from BJ to FJ.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1