The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 7
absurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to all
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Part 3:
*ojek turned into a monster super app in Jakarta. Wish they had English version as well. Gomassage allows to book masseuse, price start at 80K. Surprised to find online service in a conservative place. Very convinient and got a fantastic traditional massage for 120k. By her work i assume she is a trained professional and was clean, no teasing or hanky panky. Total cost including tip it was 15sgd. Wow!! I can have everyday. Goservice... Check

I had friday lunch with a business associate at a popular hotel in south Jakarta, after lunch i walked to exchanger at the hotel. At same floor was the spa. Casually walked into the empty spa and innocently knocked at staff room. A ML walked out, wow, exotic mid eastern face, fair, sharp features, bit meaty ass, short 5'4". Damn hot. Made a casual conversation(skill acquired over years), she agreed to come to my hotel after shift. Later in the room we agreed for 1mil/90mins massage+frenching+cbj+fj. Later changed to 2mil, overnight 2 shots and got surprise shower action. High gfe. She kept flirting in chat till i leave Jakarta. Overall, i couldn't ask for more.

Burnt 330sgd in a week. He he.

Next trip is in Jan, i would like to try malio like clubs and Classic hotel.
Old 25-11-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by absurdit View Post
Later changed to 2mil, overnight 2 shots

So you spent 200 sgd for your one 2 million girl for one night, but then only spent 130sgd for hotel, food, taxi's and other transport, all the rest of the girls, and return air ticket flight?

I spend 330 sgd daily in Jakarta.
Old 25-11-2019, 07:34 AM
Samster

absurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manggis View Post
So you spent 200 sgd for your one 2 million girl for one night, but then only spent 130sgd for hotel, food, taxi's and other transport, all the rest of the girls, and return air ticket flight?

I spend 330 sgd daily in Jakarta.
Ha ha. That's just on massage and fj. Rest is covered.
Old 25-11-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
reggiemiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Part 3:
*ojek turned into a monster super app in Jakarta. Wish they had English version as well. Gomassage allows to book masseuse, price start at 80K. Surprised to find online service in a conservative place. Very convinient and got a fantastic traditional massage for 120k. By her work i assume she is a trained professional and was clean, no teasing or hanky panky. Total cost including tip it was 15sgd. Wow!! I can have everyday. Goservice... Check

I had friday lunch with a business associate at a popular hotel in south Jakarta, after lunch i walked to exchanger at the hotel. At same floor was the spa. Casually walked into the empty spa and innocently knocked at staff room. A ML walked out, wow, exotic mid eastern face, fair, sharp features, bit meaty ass, short 5'4". Damn hot. Made a casual conversation(skill acquired over years), she agreed to come to my hotel after shift. Later in the room we agreed for 1mil/90mins massage+frenching+cbj+fj. Later changed to 2mil, overnight 2 shots and got surprise shower action. High gfe. She kept flirting in chat till i leave Jakarta. Overall, i couldn't ask for more.

Regarding gomassage. U can read their language? Unfortunately I can't view their app when outside of Indonesia...

Do they provide photos of the massuse?
Old 25-11-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggiemiller View Post
Regarding gomassage. U can read their language? Unfortunately I can't view their app when outside of Indonesia...

Do they provide photos of the massuse?
I dont speak malay or indo, neither the app provide language option. I rely on google lens and translate apps. Grab gojek are location based. Options vary from country to city.
Gomassage have options like regular wellness stuff, family wellness and sport massage. For booking, just say who you are 'pria' -male, choose who you want 'wanita'-female, below there will be a warning note for vice activity. Book. Prior photos are not provided. You can see profile photo after booking. You can chat, i found they are responsive. 10$/hr professional massage at your place !!!
Old 26-11-2019, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
domainame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to jkt in December

Any Bro can help to connect
Old 29-11-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
kitano is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:

Bro, mind to share the hotel name ?
Old 29-11-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 14
sudis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by reggiemiller View Post
What time does classic open?
Last time i was there at 6pm most girls are not yet ready. Still make up etc.. i bet most will be ready staring 7pm or so
Old 29-11-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 14
sudis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ompanda View Post
Anyone have tried full service massage center? My friend recommend B-Fashion Spa near Mall Taman Anggrek and Zaigon near Mangga Besar Station
B-fashion not bad, facilities are considered quite new.

Ladies wise, 2 types: massage ladies and FL. Difference: massage ladies will massage first for the first 45 mins and later ask you if you want FJ. FLs don't message, just sex.

Generally FLs are prettier and more slim.
Old 30-11-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 11
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold

Reading through the thread it look like Jakarta is much cheaper than Batam.More choices and more selections to enjoy. Thanks to all for the input. Can start to plan a visit there next year soon.
Old 03-12-2019, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
asdfffqwerty123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for all the sharing 🙏

Am looking specifically for bj from syt with a priority on looks. Would emporium/malio be suitable?

They seem to have the most consistent quality (from what I read here) but they're more for fj ya.
Old 03-12-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
domainame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will be in jakarta starting dec 6

any bro want to meet
Old 03-12-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by domainame View Post
will be in jakarta starting dec 6

any bro want to meet
Will be in Jakarta on Friday too, still thinking where to cheong this time
Old 03-12-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
Will be in Jakarta on Friday too, still thinking where to cheong this time
You are looking for Bencheong?

Try Taman Lawang.
Old 03-12-2019, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manggis View Post
You are looking for Bencheong?

Try Taman Lawang.
To be fair, gonna stay nearby there.
Next to it got Sagitarius also.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1