The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 02-06-2016, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 15
stand123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstand123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstand123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Quick FR for Nifa of Laserbabes

Pleasant surprise as I have tried Nifa before on her previous tour almost 2 years ago so this session was a RTF for me.

She recognized me after all this time and so the GFE was pretty good. Her other strong point is she speaks good english and it just makes communication and sex that much better.

Photos on the website are accurate. Nifa is a curvy lady with large natural breasts and nice full ass. Pretty face and all smiles during the session.

FJ in missionary, cowgirl and doggy are all excellent.

BBBJ is the more soft and sensual type and highly enjoyable.

Recommended for boob lovers and those who prefer more curvaceous women.
Old 02-06-2016, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-knight View Post
Sian, tried one of a newer stable here, photo looks good but kena con. Will boycott it
Awaiting your return upzz Bro K-Knight !!

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 02-06-2016, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 17
MacColin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Took first blood on MAY from ET88 , thanks to bro DT

I would say she is one of the prettiest girl i have bonk and overall session was really really good.

Like the description she is very shy and rather polite at first, i kinda felt abit awkward but when things starts rolling on bed especially , its really different, she will make love to you like your gf, her moans are real, expression is real or least it appears to be real to me. And she is quite fair!

Looks: 9/10 (quite close to the pictures , really those pretty clubbing girls material like you see in sg)
Body: 9/10 (slim body , no abs but is those flat tummy kind, btw not for boobs lover (im not a fan of boobs)
FJ: 10/10 (i like girls whose movement and reaction are more natural and not like forced kind)
GFE: 8/10 (only thing is she understand limited english, but even so her presence and politeness just melts you)

RTF? definitely

Disclaimer : one mans meat is another man poison, dont zap me because you think i bullshit, reason why i stopped posting FR was because i was zap for nothing. And tbh writing here again is because i felt she is really good and although how relunctant i am to share i want her to do good as well . so cheers enjoy bros.
Old 02-06-2016, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 9
khazha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Les Affaires "Baby" ?
She looked damn cute man. Share some stories if anyone have tried. Cheers bros.
Old 02-06-2016, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

dont be discourage when people zapped you as it could be from competitors as this market very dirty...

I encourage others here to up this bro pts as most people want to keep the gals for themselves..will up pts for you when I can...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacColin View Post
Took first blood on MAY from ET88 , thanks to bro DT

I would say she is one of the prettiest girl i have bonk and overall session was really really good.

Like the description she is very shy and rather polite at first, i kinda felt abit awkward but when things starts rolling on bed especially , its really different, she will make love to you like your gf, her moans are real, expression is real or least it appears to be real to me. And she is quite fair!

Looks: 9/10 (quite close to the pictures , really those pretty clubbing girls material like you see in sg)
Body: 9/10 (slim body , no abs but is those flat tummy kind, btw not for boobs lover (im not a fan of boobs)
FJ: 10/10 (i like girls whose movement and reaction are more natural and not like forced kind)
GFE: 8/10 (only thing is she understand limited english, but even so her presence and politeness just melts you)

RTF? definitely

Disclaimer : one mans meat is another man poison, dont zap me because you think i bullshit, reason why i stopped posting FR was because i was zap for nothing. And tbh writing here again is because i felt she is really good and although how relunctant i am to share i want her to do good as well . so cheers enjoy bros.
Old 03-06-2016, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
zz77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently tried Min at ET88, many thanks for bro DT's arrangement (late evening).

Face: 8/10, exactly the same with the photo, real person is more beautiful than photo
Body: Very curve, thin waist, smooth skin, short body type, hot girl
Boobs: Enhanced C/C+ cup, but still soft to touch and grab
BBBJ: Very experienced and great feeling.
FJ: Flexible and listened to my instruction about different positions.

Only opt for 1 shot, the rest of time was talking with her and laid down together.

She is good at English, no any difficulty to communicate, no need to use translation APP or Google.
Old 03-06-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
SecretSc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May ET88

Excellent girl looks and service, highly recommended. Perhaps only issue is the language but she does try and Google translate helps.
Old 03-06-2016, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
FeradoRazor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah steady ley... didn't logon for 1 week and come back to see I was zapped. To the keyboard warrior, if you cannot take our opinion, then go back to your mother's holy hole.

I can only say accounts are easy to create and I don't give a shit about points. Doesn't make you a good even if your points are sky rocket up there.

Last edited by FeradoRazor; 04-06-2016 at 10:24 PM. Reason: word error
Old 03-06-2016, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
IIntruder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Mind - ET88

Accommodation: apartment, pretty new, shared bathroom

Mind- SYT, she told me 20yo this year
Look: innocent looking, closed to top right pic
Body: Slim, no tummy, soft small B, smooth skin, light tann
BJ: no initiation from her, so i didnt ask too.
Pussy: neat bush, young, fresh and sticky wet, dnt allow fingering. sensitive
FJ: Accommodating to positions, can tell she's fresh and sensitive down there, so dont expect loud speaker as she will cover her mouth, eyes close.....
frenching: She dont like, mostly kisses.
GFE: She will tease your brother throughout resting
Old 03-06-2016, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 19
hgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of light

Amy from LB
been a long while since I book from LB
anyways, lets talk about Amy

looks wise, 70% of photo as she's darker skin n wear braces.
bbbj pretty good and she has a very solid model slim figure.
boobs are big but enhanced. but not those rock hard kind as still soft overall.
FJ wise, no horse run especially when u doggie or cowgirl her. The type that will fuck u back kind n she loves a big n long tool. her ass is fantastic by the way when u try doggie.
have me a good and relaxing massage b4 going for round 2.
overall, a very fucking good experience because the sex was simply great!
Old 03-06-2016, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Melonpan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
New and rainie

Decided to take a plunge away from my favourite stables as I felt competition had to be given a chance and left somewhat disappointed. I usually avoid writing non positive reviews but I'll try keep it objective to facts.

New - lax
Pic: 70%. Prob taken maybe 2 years back
Body: 8/10. Post birth some time ago, but she has really nice shapes with little to no tummy. Fantastic smooth skin and didn't see any tattoos. Small and petite with usual Thai tan. She has really sexy long and soft hair which smelt good. No necking though - she dislikes it as ticklish?
Boobs: splendid pair of augments. Prob b or c. Slightly stiff to touch. She didn't quite like her brown nips sucked as they were hurting.
Shower: alone. Even after persuasion. She claimed toilet too small (it was a little small but happened to see other bro exiting shower with other girl in the same den while I was there)
French: none. No kissing either. Turns head away. And I'm confident it wasn't me
Gfe: none. Comms were also really poor unless u know Thai.
Bbbj: pretty good, got me hard fast which is rare as I'm not a bj type. But too short, and proceeded to cap on fast before I could foreplay. Don't expect stereos or slurping.
Paint: sop, somewhat stoned. Trimmed and no smell though. Tight to touch.
Fj: sop. Didn't want to be on top (not sure why). Don't get me wrong, while the Fj was sop, she looked really damn sexy while at it, like bonking a hot syt. Flipped her for a doggie and she killed me almost instantly with her splendid bootie which was so much fun to grab on to. Without a doubt her redeeming factor.
Loc: familiar loc, but interior has changed to a dismal state. Thankfully my room was decent compared to the others with tiny attached bathroom. Others may not be so lucky. Had to wait for room to be free and sat in with truly. No aircon
Rtf: nope. She was a great bonk, one of the few in my bonking career at dome 1 who managed to get me hard (or I got myself hard rather without her assistance >.>) a second time for second shot, but above that I'm a huge gfe person and that wasn't her strong point.
Etc: bros who visit might wanna get her food. She's starved. Likes spicy Thai food. Didn't like that money was collected upfront, but I guess I'll let it pass since I'm first time with this stable and I get the reasons behind it.

Rainny - ty69
In a nutshell, bonk didn't happen, reached 60mins early but pity due to unforeseen circumstances bonk was canceled at last min. Dmg: 1hour parking. Pity. I've had previous good run with them and might give a second chance.

Will share more positive adventures next week! Hope honest fr helps
Old 03-06-2016, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1811 / Power: 11
aaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2016 View Post
Are you referring to laserbabes? What is LSB and SBF?
lsb = lasakboy
sbf = sammyboyforum
Old 03-06-2016, 11:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Legobox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Candy, Ruk Boutique

I think RB was out for almost a month, recently just started again. Got some pics of Candy from OKT and wanted to try her cause she has this nice cute look.

Looks: 9/10 (the photos are quite accurate, nice face, really petite woman)
Body: 9/10 (petite but her assets are just right, a full b cup, nice butt, slim waist, perfect for doggy)
Service: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
BJ: 8/10 (bbbj, attention to the balls, perfect in my books but regretfully no CIM)
FJ: 8/10 (comfortable with different positions but missionary is best cause of her boobs)

If you are looking for a petite girl with good assets, Candy is definitely worth checking out. Pretty fair skin, some tats on her back and other areas but whats important to me, she has that slim waist and firm butt to go with her assets. I was excited even before the showering.

Fast forward to the main act. BJ was quite good, she paid attention to the details and took her time, not rushed. Tried the standard positions but I enjoyed missionary the most, can see her boobs in their full glory. Doggy was nice cause of her firm butt.

Had a great time, will definitely RTF.
Old 04-06-2016, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Pics are essentially studio pics..
It's her pics alright, but resemblance level is very low.
She came with almost no make-up and very plainly dressed.

She's fair. Has a full-back tattoo of a tiger.
Her service is terrible, a lot of things don't allow.
Doesn't speak much English. GFE non-existent.
Boobs - natural B and quite a handful.

Have to book room yourself.
Operator service level is OK.
Nice FR, upped. Was considering her for awhile due to pics now peace of mind to blacklist this gal. Anyone tried ThaiAvenue or Thai the best stables with good/bad experience?

If anyone wants good service, can attest to kans FR on Toy from DH. Think she's Yui from CA, wild until she roleplay and change costume multiple times.
Old 04-06-2016, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Secured a session with Lily from DH.

http://www.devilhouse1234.org/lily/

Photo resemblance was around 70% and she had braces which was not my cup of tea.
Showered alone as she said she had showered already.
Service was ok as she was able to perform the services listed except BBBJ and massage was super short.
Typical Thai tan which was ok for me.
She attempts to talk but communication is limited due to language barrier.
Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1