The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, human

Old 19-01-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!
Re: Samster Gathering JB

My neighbour also grumbling about her husband. She is from malaysia and every year goes back to KL with kids and hubby for CNY.
But this coming CNY they have to go without her hubby as he cannot get overseas leave. He is an Apache pilot with RSAF.
Old 20-01-2019, 03:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Is this only applicable to his unit or is applicable to all units?
Since when was it implement as all along he had no problems going for day trips to JB with us until now.
I think your nephew's unit comnander was only following "orders".
As far as I understand the situation.... all grassroot organisations like PA, RCs, CCs including schools under MOE have instructions not to organise any tours or excursions to Mudland. I believe some Stat Boards & GLCs oso receive same advisory. So it is expected that Gahmen agencies would also be following the same including the SAF.
Old 24-01-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 17
Sawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to all

On 26/1 sat day, any Bros wanted to meet up in JB KSL, go for gd seafood, after that chiong.....POSEIDON. Interested party pls PM me. No obligation to join, I needed only three bros to join. thank u for ur interest.

Pm me n give me ur hp number. Thanks.
Old 25-01-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5151 / Power: 16
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

for poseidon, there are more listed than what's on their website? do you have a lot of young locals?
Old 07-02-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2404 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Need to know from those serving NS or recently ORDed.

My nephew who is currently serving his NS in the SAF was recently denied permission to go JB.
We had no problems doing so in the past as previously he was told can go as long as he is recallable within 4 hrs of activation.
All he had to do was submit a form to his unit MPO and fill in overseas address.
However last week his application form came back stamped "rejected" and RO sent out by unit commander that all personnel cannot go JB even on weekends or off day.

Is this only applicable to his unit or is applicable to all units?
Since when was it implement as all along he had no problems going for day trips to JB with us until now.
Yes that is true, u cannot go JB on weekends or off days without approval.

most of the time u just need to inform your department head and admin side, and/or CSM/Coxswain, most of the time it should be fine, but there are times that due to some political issues, they might reject. it happens, they always kaisi a bit, so u need to suck thumb and just follow.

even for NSmen, they also recommend during your ICT, weekends or off don't go to JB.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 17-03-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
bruceAlmighty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone down to visit this place together?

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=715876&page=3

I tried it myself, its not bad. They got one ang mo mix blood, look pretty but i haven try the last time. I wan to make friends with you guys and hopefully we can go on similar trips like this in the future.
Old 11-04-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shsiher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone keen to go jb next weekday? Please pm me if keen
Old 11-04-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 9
maxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by shsiher View Post
Anyone keen to go jb next weekday? Please pm me if keen
Im planing tomorrow going in and stay a night there. Are you keen . Its my virgin trip there after so many many years. Not so sure how to move around ... any senior keen to jio mi pls pm mi . Mostly tomorrow night going in . Book a lady for overnight and have some beer chill out / eating .and poke poke haha any want jio ....😉😉😉 can pm mi
Old 11-04-2019, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxboy88 View Post
Im planing tomorrow going in and stay a night there. Are you keen . Its my virgin trip there after so many many years. Not so sure how to move around ... any senior keen to jio mi pls pm mi . Mostly tomorrow night going in . Book a lady for overnight and have some beer chill out / eating .and poke poke haha any want jio ....😉😉😉 can pm mi
This week i cant make it
Can postpone till next week?
Old 11-04-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 9
maxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by shsiher View Post
This week i cant make it
Can postpone till next week?

Haha im ok but mu small head cannot think liao hmmm😤😤😤
Old 12-04-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxboy88 View Post
Haha im ok but mu small head cannot think liao hmmm😤😤😤
Wechat you to discuss can?
Old 13-04-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
HuntMe is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone in JB tonight?
Old 17-04-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Any recommendations for reliable thai stables/MPs to overnight?
Tired of bait n switch after travelling in.
Old 27-05-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13119 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone knows which hotels got Astro that shows champion league final - Liverpool vs Spur ? Not those 5 star ⭐️ 4 ⭐️ hotel ��. Please help. Planning to go JB this weekend watch the match. Or places that have live screening of the match other than KTV? Thank you very much

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 27-05-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Dguru View Post
Anyone knows which hotels got Astro that shows champion league final - Liverpool vs Spur ? Not those 5 star ⭐️ 4 ⭐️ hotel ��. Please help. Planning to go JB this weekend watch the match. Or places that have live screening of the match other than KTV? Thank you very much
JB have many places that show live soccer matches unlike SGP.

Even the foodcourts, coffeeshops and mamak stalls that have TVs will show them as it costs practically nothing to them. Astro cable in Mudland is so so much cheaper than service providers in SGP.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1