The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Pls share contacts for Amy, thx

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)
Old 13-05-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
oldschoolman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried miu miu?? C spa... pm me pls. Txtx
Old 14-05-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Gluconate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
Lately try this new HORNY AJ massage lady Gucci. So long never come to this balestier popular place previously...

This lady GFE GAOGAO beware... Her massage quite normal and sensual feeling...

She is a tall nice hot sexy lady with hourglass body... her bbbj is very TOKGONG blow like ur gf or wife not those bbbj lady alike.... bbbj lover will love it for this slow and deep deep blow till almost cannot tahan... faster cap and gv her a good hard... she love people bang her hard and deep.. she can accompany with lot of position and best is pump her at the basin while looking at the mirror damm shiok and tight pussy and she is those very wet wet wild cat...

Looks : 7/10 (CFM horny lady )
Body : 8.5/10 (Tall hot hourglass body)
Massage : 7/10 (sensual massage if looking hard massage can skip)
BbbJ: 11/10 damm shiok and good suction ... And really very deep deep throat and she can CIM.... but i,go for FJ ending.
FJ: 8.5/10 (CAN DO various pattern,TIGHT TIGHT PUSSY THAT WET EASILY)
AJ:Yes she can do but never try... u try ur luck..
Attitude: 11/10 (VERY HIGH GFE feeling beware her KC SKILL)

Those looking for sexy and wild bbbj masseuse she will ur cup of tea... Her FJ is very special and unique THAT can do lot of position... AJ lover can try ur.luck as heard she does AJ

leave the place like a happy man ... will make a vist to her again... If got time persist
Bro can share contact? Would love Amy’s and Venus contact too, thanks!
Old 14-05-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 19
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Lately try this masseuse from one of the TS...

The place very hard to find if u never go there before... Is very discreet and quiet and cosy.... Is near MRT so is very convenient...

So arrange appoint and head down to the place.... Guide by the masseuse and i found the place... Step into the place very clean and not smoky... Was slowly guide to the room to bath and ready for the massage....

Bath out was given a cup of water to drink while she clean n dry me.up.... once dry up was ask to face down and lie on to the bed.... That is started with the opening back ... She will start from the top slowly massage downwards and on the same time she will chat with u , very friendly and nice...

She will also ask you where very achness or pain she will forcus on the area... she keep massage while i forcusing on her two tua neh neh ... damm seducing and tempting...

Her massage was good and shiok and really ease all my stiff and aching area... after about 30-40 min forcusing on back area and my aching area was damm shiok and realxing... and was ask to turn over she will start massage the front...

the hand and leg area was damm shiok but it quite pain sometime as due to leg area got some blockage and she try to ease that blockage....

after awhile she start giving the JG was good and pain as been long time never have go for service ... so it will feel pain for those tried Real.JG before will know what i saying...

Really a good massage ended with a good authentic JG...

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Old 14-05-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
Honestbro is one of the Best!Honestbro is one of the Best!Honestbro is one of the Best!Honestbro is one of the Best!

Due to too many requests, I have stopped replying to ppl with nothing to share/offer.
This post is also for bros to up my points and serve as a notification to freeloaders.

If you’re interested, please exchange first or UP my points. I will not entertain all who come to me with “Please share contact” PMs... only serious legit bros with something to share. 3rd time repeating myself.

Again, my recommendation is not for boob lovers, milf lovers, Chinese speakers.
She’s an SYT with beautiful legs, great hip to waist ratio, cute ass, tight pussy,
GND looks.

Here’s to everyone for having many happy endings! It’s what we live for!
Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestbro View Post
I’ve replied to all my PMs and waiting for ppl to up my points.
This girl is my best recommendation to date so I’m only sharing with legit bros who have contacts to share or points to up me.
Sharing is caring! Points to grow!

But most of all, wishing everyone many happy endings! It’s what we live for!
Old 15-05-2019, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
citsalp12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone can share amy contact? thanks
Old 16-05-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Recently saw this TS post this masseuse ... and her photo look familiar...

See a few more time and i remember she is the legendary JG masseuse Milan last time operate in Lor 39 area...

So never think much pick my hp and give her a call... Once she answer ask her is she milan ... to her surprise how come i know her... Cause i tell her your photo one look will know is u...

For those her regular will know who is milan...

She still maintain her nice slim figure, decent boobs and nice personality. Her current place is quiet and cosy and now got free parking lot no drive also can reach her easy as near to MRT also...

Very good oil massage and anthentic ZG still as good as it is... Her standard still there... no horse run...

High service level. High GFE.

But she has her restrictions – do respect her for those regular will know what i means...

She stays alone in an clean apartment, easy to find... So who want massage and JG ... JG as good as our professional ling ling jie...

Enjoy her good massage and JG....

Old 18-05-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
tanace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mootix bro pls share contacts on amy and friends lol.. thank you
Old 18-05-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestbro View Post
Due to too many requests, I have stopped replying to ppl with nothing to share/offer.
This post is also for bros to up my points and serve as a notification to freeloaders.

If you’re interested, please exchange first or UP my points. I will not entertain all who come to me with “Please share contact” PMs... only serious legit bros with something to share. 3rd time repeating myself.
She went home laio, so why u still asking for points?
Old 21-05-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Last night went ZhongShan MALL area for a massage with fellow bro....

And i have choose this lady to give me a massage..... Overall quite a nice and shiok massage you should go for especially her special killer.... You try and i will fall in love

Looks: MLIF 7/10 (as mentioned abit baba but still not bad looking)
Boobs: 8/10 (soft and very squeezable. love the raisins. super sensitive. i actually felt it slowly erecting as i play and tune it.
Massage: 8/10 (SOlid massage with good attitude)
HJ: 8.5/10 (she really can do a magical)
SPECIAL: 11/10 (THis her killer move)
Attitude: 10/10 really GFE also. more like laofu laoqi.

her moaning is quite real. not those overly exaggerated.

im quite a boobs person so kept playin w her boobs only but halfway thru she actually abit buay tahan and started pushing my hands down to her pussy to play w her.

overall a great experience.

RTM: definitely.

Old 21-05-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 8
Gsamboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGsamboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bro, can share? Thanks

Quote:

And i have choose this lady to give me a massage..... Overall quite a nice and shiok massage you should go for especially her special killer.... You try and i will fall in love

Boobs: 8/10 (soft and very squeezable. love the raisins. super sensitive. i actually felt it slowly erecting as i play and tune it.

im quite a boobs person so kept playin w her boobs only but halfway thru she actually abit buay tahan and started pushing my hands down to her pussy to play w her.

Old 21-05-2019, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
randyng123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

bro pls pm me exact location and contact, thanks!
Old 24-05-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Yesterday night got the urge need a mainteance for my 2IC since other masseuse like lingling and milan not free so try Venus... And she is free went straight down to her new place...

Went down and saw her with the lacey translucent purple dress with her two melon going to popping out...

Went into the room and tell her today just want Juagen only... And she ok while she prepare her oil and to my surprise saw her bring the pubic hair trimming tools ... She say that my nest is so untidy n messy so she will do a trimming for me after that then do juagen...

So i just layback and let her do while i resting on the massage bed... trim about 10-15 mins then she begin her Juagen ... Starting can feel abit pain after awhile.feel much better .... till i almost fall asleep that she wake me up and say finish and clean me up and left the place a happy man...

Her trimming skill was great those who looking for pubic hair trimming maybe can look for venus if u want....

Old 24-05-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 9
e250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to behold

pls share ctc, thank you
Old 26-05-2019, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
Ahlim94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yesterday night got the urge need a mainteance for my 2IC since other masseuse like lingling and milan not free so try Venus... And she is free went straight down to her new place...

Went down and saw her with the lacey translucent purple dress with her two melon going to popping out...

Went into the room and tell her today just want Juagen only... And she ok while she prepare her oil and to my surprise saw her bring the pubic hair trimming tools ... She say that my nest is so untidy n messy so she will do a trimming for me after that then do juagen...

So i just layback and let her do while i resting on the massage bed... trim about 10-15 mins then she begin her Juagen ... Starting can feel abit pain after awhile.feel much better .... till i almost fall asleep that she wake me up and say finish and clean me up and left the place a happy man...

Her trimming skill was great those who looking for pubic hair trimming maybe can look for venus if u want....

Bro mind sharing venus contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1