The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3797 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Wah...no reply again. Don't tell me many Singaporean boycotting Malaysia.

FR for 21/5/19

Wanted to visit the legendary Rose Spa, but did't have enough time. I was in Bukit Indah and therefore, decided to visit the nearby "Golden Beauty (Jin Mei Ren)" instead of Rose Spa.

There were other 3 Spa literally next to each other. The OKTs cannot wait to invite me into their Spa. I didn't give theirs a chance as I remember there was a good review on Jin Mei Ren. Quite disappointed as there were only 3 Vietnamese girls in the house and all were not great. Knowing I won't have much time, I decided to stay hoping the service Good. In the end, I chose the youngest one with the biggest boobs.

Sorry, cannot remember her Vietnamese name. Overall, the service quite good. Her Boobs not as big as I thought. The padding on her push up bra was like an inch thick However, the real size still not too bad, maybe a C Size. Body not tight. Properly she used to be a bigger size. Speak Chinese but I can only make out half of it. She gave a lot of tongue actions during the session. Catbath, BBBJ, FJ, Massage. The experience could be better, not her fault, just that I came too early Damage RM 198 for 45mins. Can consider to return for a quicky.
Old 23-05-2019, 05:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light

Friend FR at Poseidon Spa, as I didn't go ahead due to limited girl available and the reason why we choose Poseidon spa cause it's near causeway and my friend OC was having a meal at Zenith Lifestyle Mall, so kind of a quick one and back to OC.

Friend taken up the water spa package, limited girl available, only 3 girls available for line up so my friend taken one of the most decent looking one as he just wanted a quick release and go.

Service wise: 1/10 according to my friend, half-fuck service, not interested to work, asking my friend to shoot faster after like 5 mins... My friend told me she don't even bother to service my friend and cannot squeeze her boobs etc cause she don't like... BBBJ less than 30 sec's and caps on.
Girl: according to my friend, he did ask her for number but the girl ignore him and give black face and ask him faster finish.
Looks wise: 6/10 Young

Advised my friend to speak to the captain and complain but we guess surely our complain will be pushed away and not much time left due to my friend need to rush back to OC.

RTF: Blacklisted Joint, CONFIRMED NO 2nd TIME.

Personally I went to this Joint once few months back, almost the same experience. Wanted to give this Joint a 2nd chance but after listening to what my friend said luckily I didn't go ahead today due to limited girl available. Save Vitamin M for better place!!!
Old 23-05-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3797 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarumaJitsu View Post
Friend FR at Poseidon Spa, as I didn't go ahead due to limited girl available and the reason why we choose Poseidon spa cause it's near causeway and my friend OC was having a meal at Zenith Lifestyle Mall, so kind of a quick one and back to OC.

Friend taken up the water spa package, limited girl available, only 3 girls available for line up so my friend taken one of the most decent looking one as he just wanted a quick release and go.

Personally I went to this Joint once few months back, almost the same experience. Wanted to give this Joint a 2nd chance but after listening to what my friend said luckily I didn't go ahead today due to limited girl available. Save Vitamin M for better place!!!
You are right. This Stable is hopeless.
Old 25-05-2019, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 5
RedRhino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRedRhino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros,

I’m usually a Singapore chiongster but this is the first time I went to JB with a Friend for some motorbike servicing.

Tried New York Spa, at around 10pm. Relatively empty, low traffic. Went in with low expectations and left with a good impression. The captain immediately asked us what package we wanted, went to 238RM full package(238/1/45). He also asked for our preferences and told him respectively. Friendly and professional, clear instructions.

The ML was a Vietnamese girl, her name was Vyvy and we jumped into the action, no massage.

Appearance: 9/10 quite pretty, has tattoos, fair skin like a Chinese girl, always wanted to try a Viet/Chinese girl so I got my wish. Early 20s

Boobs: C cup natural, very nice to hold and play with her nips.

Body: 8/10, not too athletic but still quite skinny and meaty in the right place.

Shower: SOP and she will inspect your tool

BBBJ: 9.5/10, she will tease you first, and she sucks well, no teeth, she will give you the occasional eye contact. Major turn on. My favourite part is she let me fuck her face with DT. Very rare for me because most of them says my tool is too big but she was exceptional. no CIM though

FJ: 8/10, she was a bit tired but we did about 3 positions, her moans are more of the cute kind but still a turn on. Her missionary is the best with her CFM face. Quite accommodating too.

Frenching: None don’t think she’s a kisser, but it’s okay with me.

GFE: 45 mins a bit too short for that plus a bit of language barrier. She speaks Chinese and simple English.

Overall: 8.5/10, easy to access, friendly captain and good service. Not a 9 or a 10 because of some of my personal preferences. Hot tub after service was good, access to drinks and food.

RTM/RTF: Yes, the first place I visited and had a good impression.

Extra notes: I went in where it was low traffic so maybe that’s why the better MLs were there. I suggest managing your expectations, plus I had some chemistry with her. She was a little tired. But overall I enjoyed the experience in JB.

Happy hunting bros
Old 27-05-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Axeoil85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro frequent HV Spa? Been there 2 times. 1 time viet n 1 time local. No. 106 n 90..

Viet are younger but local service are better although older in general. Any bro can recommend other no. for localling that both solid in figure n service?

Thanks
Old 28-05-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Heard there were raids past few days..... anyone knows which outlets were hit?
Old 29-05-2019, 03:03 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3954 View Post
Heard there were raids past few days..... anyone knows which outlets were hit?
The usual culprits la..... now every time raid must include VIP one..... besides VIP also hit other places... this time mainly concentrate on the small hotels where the independant FLs are operate on their own. Quite a few thais, PRCs and VNs up the lorry.
Old 30-05-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster

HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light

FL Star (Wechat star_moo11) Thailand

Chance upon her Wechat decided to book her after browsing through her picture.

Wechat picture 8/10; Real life 5/10 nothing to shout out about
Boobs: Small B cup (Not for boobs lover)
BBBJ: Very short duration, around 20-30sec's. Ask for longer but was ignored by her.
GFE: 0/10 (She totally not interested to start any small conversation)
Basic English from her (Better than lots of FL out there)
Damage $150RM

Cons:
1:Keep asking me faster, shoot already a not???
2:Totally no moaning from her... Is like i'm fucking a sex doll...
3:BBBJ very short duration 10-20sec's? Asked for longer but she totally ignore my request.
4:Fuck her for 5 mins she keep asking shoot already a not? TURN OFF NEXT LEVEL
5: Doesn't allow fingering / Kissing / Frenching / Licking of her boobs
6:Some fishy smell from her pussy, didn't try licking her as the smell is very turn off.
7:She keep saying tired, pain... So she HJ me to finished instead. Everything finished and left the room within 30mins, promised for 45mins / 1 / $150 but she rushed the whole entire session.

Pros:
1:The only thing that I enjoyed about her was that short 2-3 mins of her riding me, I would say after so many girls that I had bonk her riding skill was the best. Other than this nothing to shout out about except for budget bonk.
2:Apartment, Better than those 2 star hotel room.

The room was a 1 bed room apartment, upon entering proceed to shower with her etc. Everything was very sop, tried to start a small conversation with her but she seem not very interested whereby she gave me the feel that she just want to get over and done with it.

RTF: Least likely... A lot of better Freelance out there for $150 Budget Bonk.

Last edited by HarumaJitsu; 30-05-2019 at 02:49 PM.
Old 30-05-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
You are right. This Stable is hopeless.
Ya lol... With the pricing they offer I would say they are the worst out of all the hotel joint. I rather go to FL for $150 and some FL even offer better service than their girls.

Furthermore they have no amenity or anything.
Old 30-05-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

Few days back, went with my groups of friend for staycation and drinking session at JB pixie and turn out to be one of my best bonking session.

Reach there around 11pm, the place was around 60-70% filled. Quite a lot of Singaporean as easily more than 10 cars parked outside was Singapore car.

In terms of model wise JB Pixie got more than 30? Mixture of Viet / Thai / Korean... So me and my group of friend ordered 2 bucket of beer from the waiter and he bring us to a table nearby to the entrance. After drinking for like 30-40mins with my friends suddenly a group of Thai models came over to our table and ask us if we want to drink together, so we gave the green light as they were above average looking. Eventually 2 bucket of beer finished in less than 1 hour, during this part when I ordered for another 4 bucket of beer and I took out my wallet, My thai models saw the amount of money I had inside my wallet, so she started bugging me for $100rm flowers, I told her, i won't hang $100 for you but if u want i can give you $50rm for the time spent accompanying me, than in a joking manner i told her $100 top up a bit more i can go for a shot with a girl outside suddenly she offered me $500rm for overnight i straight away agreed to it as she was quite pretty and good figure plus normally outside overnight also around this price range or more expensive... So she told me to hang $500 on her when she go up stage, i told her no if hang already u never go back with me how? hence we come into a agreement that i will pay her after the deed is done.

Name: Mai (She told me she last time used to work at V5 (Singapore) and was caught during raid and send back to country, than she came to JB neverland and work but was caught in raid as well... Now she is working at JB Pixie)
Figure wise: 9/10 easily
Look wise: 8/10 Thai OL kind of look, especially with the OL dress she is wearing
Boobs: Big B or C cup? Fake boobs.
Age: She told me she was 22 yrs old, I kind of believed her as she look quite young and syt.
Duration: She accompany me through-out my session at pixie from roughly 12am-3am pixie close, than back to apartment. She left the apt around 4pm.
Once we reach the apartment we started small conversation on why she wanted to overnight with me etc, she told me she like me. During this point of time i totally forgotten about buying condoms, as she was blowing me in the shower room. She suggested doing Raw, i told her no, She kind of having a disappointment on her face. So i suggested to her head out to packet supper as well as buy condom. Best part was she paid for the condoms and supper when i told her i will be paying for it but she keep ask me keep the money.

Back to apt, tried to do my 1st shot with her for about 1 hour... but unable to shoot due to too much intake of alcohol earlier on, so roughly 9am she woke me up, i was shock as i open my eye my dick was already inside her mouth and she was giving me a BJ, after 30mins i cum in her mouth... Best BJ EVER & She totally swallow the whole thing than she keep want to French and jokingly tell me to taste my own sperm in her mouth i was like alamak no. So we went back to sleep, around 1pm she woke me up again and she told me my dick was poking her butt, she started HJ me and we French like no tomorrow, I slowly reach down to her and finger her till she orgasm and she literally wet the whole bed on her side. Done with my 2nd shot by cumming on her face as she requested for it, after missionary, doggy and her riding me.
I thought everything was done cause overnight normally only 2 shots, but she suddenly told me she want 1 more time and i was shock... She said cause she like the orgasm feeling that i gave her plus she say complete the 3pcs condom don't waste (Durex small box), so we proceeded with 3rd rounds. The rest was history.

Drinking session turn out to be the best overnight bonking in my life!

Total damage: $500 RM (CIM & COF & Cum on condoms) 3 Shots

Last edited by HarumaJitsu; 30-05-2019 at 03:55 PM.
Old 31-05-2019, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Few days back, went with my groups of friend for staycation and drinking session at JB pixie and turn out to be one of my best bonking session.

Reach there around 11pm, the place was around 60-70% filled. Quite a lot of Singaporean as easily more than 10 cars parked outside was Singapore car.

In terms of model wise JB Pixie got more than 30? Mixture of Viet / Thai / Korean... So me and my group of friend ordered 2 bucket of beer from the waiter and he bring us to a table nearby to the entrance. After drinking for like 30-40mins with my friends suddenly a group of Thai models came over to our table and ask us if we want to drink together, so we gave the green light as they were above average looking. Eventually 2 bucket of beer finished in less than 1 hour, during this part when I ordered for another 4 bucket of beer and I took out my wallet, My thai models saw the amount of money I had inside my wallet, so she started bugging me for $100rm flowers, I told her, i won't hang $100 for you but if u want i can give you $50rm for the time spent accompanying me, than in a joking manner i told her $100 top up a bit more i can go for a shot with a girl outside suddenly she offered me $500rm for overnight i straight away agreed to it as she was quite pretty and good figure plus normally outside overnight also around this price range or more expensive... So she told me to hang $500 on her when she go up stage, i told her no if hang already u never go back with me how? hence we come into a agreement that i will pay her after the deed is done.

Name: Mai (She told me she last time used to work at V5 (Singapore) and was caught during raid and send back to country, than she came to JB neverland and work but was caught in raid as well... Now she is working at JB Pixie)
Look wise: 8/10 Thai OL kind of look, especially with the OL dress she is wearing
Age: She told me she was 22 yrs old, I kind of believed her as she look quite young and syt.
Duration: She accompany me through-out my session at pixie from roughly 12am-3am pixie close, than back to apartment. She left the apt around 4pm.
Once we reach the apartment we started small conversation on why she wanted to overnight with me etc, she told me she like me. During this point of time i totally forgotten about buying condoms, as she was blowing me in the shower room. She suggested doing Raw, i told her no, She kind of having a disappointment on her face. So i suggested to her head out to packet supper as well as buy condom. Best part was she paid for the condoms and supper when i told her i will be paying for it but she keep ask me keep the money.

Back to apt, tried to do my 1st shot with her for about 1 hour... but unable to shoot due to too much intake of alcohol earlier on, so roughly 9am she woke me up, i was shock as i open my eye my dick was already inside her mouth and she was giving me a BJ, after 30mins i cum in her mouth... Best BJ EVER & She totally swallow the whole thing than she keep want to French and jokingly tell me to taste my own sperm in her mouth i was like alamak no. So we went back to sleep, around 1pm she woke me up again and she told me my dick was poking her butt, she started HJ me and we French like no tomorrow, I slowly reach down to her and finger her till she orgasm and she literally wet the whole bed on her side. Done with my 2nd shot by cumming on her face as she requested for it, after missionary, doggy and her riding me.
I thought everything was done cause overnight normally only 2 shots, but she suddenly told me she want 1 more time and i was shock... She said cause she like the orgasm feeling that i gave her plus she say complete the 3pcs condom don't waste (Durex small box), so we proceeded with 3rd rounds. The rest was history.

Great FR bro, you got her contact details? Can PM me?
Old 31-05-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
CouchPotatoBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi bro great fr!! Care to share contact??
Old 01-06-2019, 04:28 AM
Samster

I do not have her contact, as initially I requested from her also but she told me she got no carrier service and the only time she able to access internet is places with WIFI or lend hotspot from her sister. Yesterday I went over to find her at JB pixie too and brought her out and she was okay with it.

If you guys want try your luck maybe you can ask around the sister there who is by the name of MAI.

FR for yesterday with Mai
Brought her out to KTV after she end work and did 2 rounds with her inside KTV toilet inside our room as i need to be back in Singapore by afternoon so do not have any apartment this time. I wanted to tips her but she rejected it and told me to go down Pixie and find her more often instead, she told me to come next wed since her off day is on Thursday and she told me to bring her around to eat in JB and book a good hotel for staycation with her on wed-Friday. She is kind of a gem. To me is a win win situation since i rather pay for a good 5 star hotel and her food rather than paying shots / overnight fee. It's still cost lesser on my end.

Last edited by HarumaJitsu; 01-06-2019 at 04:50 AM.
Old 01-06-2019, 04:32 AM
Samster

Anyway I tried to take a photo with her but wasn't allow to, she told me she scare the agent found out or something... Hence I respect her decision. She did mention something about buyout from pixie need to give the agent money or club money but her English on that part wasn't clear as some of the words was mixture of thai and English. I believe quite a few of them able to bring out due to the Thai culture or back than in Thailand they are used to it as they mention they always visit club V88 & Insanity in Thailand where I been to both of them before and they are cat under the FL pick up club. So I kind of suspect they are doing this for extra money. My friend brought one back to the apt too when I brought mai back... Just that my friend girl offered him $700 instead of mine $500.

Just remember, don't be a carrot head in the club by hanging lots of flower etc or spoil market. Try to hook them up and offer the girl directly instead since they will be earning more due to the club unable to tax them via the flower or buyout money.
Old 01-06-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
BigJohnSnow is one of the Best!BigJohnSnow is one of the Best!BigJohnSnow is one of the Best!

Rubysexy aka 517 hotel base near to custom.

I went in JB last night for supper and petrol.

Traffic was clear. After washing car, go for my favourite wan tan mee supper.

After supper, i book Miko as it was just within walking distance from the supper place.

Note:
Credit to her, so late already still take in booking and also no sign of feeling tired. Still serve me nicely. Pic posted and real person same and not much different.

Looks: 7/10 (Sharp facial features and long hair, her looks grows with you)
Attitude/Character/Personality: 9/10 (Friendly, shy, chatty and no rush)
Body: 8/10 (Slim, petite and proportional)
Anal: No no no
Boobs: A cupper (Natural boobs with pointed nipples)
Pussy: Fresh, wet and tight and no smell
Catbath: 8/10 (lick you like a pussy cat, slow and seductive)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Slow gentle and short with lot of action)
FJ: 8/10 (She's not very experience. Its like having sex with your girlfriend/wife kinda feel)
GFE: 9/10
RTF: Hell Yeah!
Overall sexifaction: 8/10 (Sexified!)

OKT very friendly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1