The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
I would say the only thing missing from her arsenal is AR
Ya. Otherwise all perfect. Cheers.
Old 24-05-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Quote:
Personally never notice any difference in boobs size... but curious how you know it became bigger when you overseas never see boobies pic on her wechat leh haha.
Well, it goes to show that you don’t belong to the inner circle ... and she prolly set certain pics to be viewed only by certain group of individuals ...

Anyway, I have had her sometime last month and I asked why her tits have been noticeably larger (ie from B minus to full B) ... she then told me that her menses was approaching. Coincidentally bro kongyong mentioned about her menses this afternoon ...

BTW, she shared that recently there was a clown (highly suspected a samster) told her that he will rtf her if she allowed him to raw fuck her ... she gave him a dressing down and deleted his account without hesitation. LMAO!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-05-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Well, it goes to show that you don’t belong to the inner circle ... and she prolly set certain pics to be viewed only by certain group of individuals ...

Anyway, I have had her sometime last month and I asked why her tits have been noticeably larger (ie from B minus to full B) ... she then told me that her menses was approaching. Coincidentally bro kongyong mentioned about her menses this afternoon ...

BTW, she shared that recently there was a clown (highly suspected a samster) told her that he will rtf her if she allowed him to raw fuck her ... she gave him a dressing down and deleted his account without hesitation. LMAO!
She is so pretty, of course there are many samsters who try to raw fuck her I first tried her last year because of intel from a respected samster that she is a raw queen. I asked for it after a few rtfs but not with promises of rtfs, tips or presents. She politely declined. Didn't get blocked on wechat nor received a dressing down. We always had protected sex since

She told me you requested for raw in exchange for writing FRs and promoting her on SBF. Judging from how you promote her, you must have been sucessful. Lucky you bro

I ask how you know her boobs become bigger while you were overseas simply out of curiousity. Maybe you were getting nudes or pics from her on wechat. But it seems you have taken offense on that. My most sincere apologies

Last edited by apojaja; 25-05-2019 at 10:09 AM.
Old 25-05-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

I used to drive to boleh land to cheong until towards the end of last year then started to cheong GL. Thanks to all the bros here for the valuable info so that I can end up in a right house and gal most of the time. I am still using this forum as my GPS. Lol. Cheers.
Old 25-05-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She told me you requested for raw in exchange for writing FRs and promoting her on SBF. Judging from how you promote her, you must have been sucessful. Lucky you bro
The above statement of yours for sure I would take offence. FYI, unlike a few here, I don’t need to get into the good book of the WLs by giving handsome tips (this I only do so after her good performance but not huge amount), buying luxury goods and the promise of writing good FR! It won’t works on many WLs. Henceforth, do not spout nonsense about me doing the above without solid evidence. That’s one of the primary reasons as to why I dun really provide “special” intel to people like you even though u PM me on several occasions to ask me which WL allow raw. You are one of those who love to “bitch” about it among WLs and samsters. You should know what I mean here. Simply put, you are one I dun trust at all!

FYI, the clown/samster who requested for raw fuck from her on rtf (via wechat) only tried her once ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-05-2019, 12:34 PM
Samster

apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
The above statement of yours for sure I would take offence... Henceforth, do not spout nonsense about me doing the above without solid evidence. That’s one of the primary reasons as to why I dun really provide “special” intel to people like you even though u PM me on several occasions to ask me which WL allow raw. You are one of those who love to “bitch” about it among WLs and samsters. You should know what I mean here. Simply put, you are one I dun trust at all!
I PM almost all samster who post regularly here for bluefin intel as I enjoy it like many others. You included. If people are willing to share, I try it out myself. Most are not willing. I myself also ignore msgs from people whom I did not recognize. What goes around comes around

If a WL allows one to raw, it does not mean she allows everybody else. I get that. I will simply report back that a certain samster X say that girl Y allows raw, but I did not get after X amount of RTF. You might have better luck if you try. I do not accuse them of lying. You perceive that as bitching, but I do that as genuine and honest feedback to my source. There are some occasions where I did get raw from said girl and I share with another samster but he cannot get. So I am understanding that personal chemistry and charm does matter. Some WLs are public toilet that raw everybody, some are selective about who they raw, and others totally won't take the risk.

Its ok that you do not trust me, anybody can say anything they want on this forum and there are many lies. We can only weed out lies and liars via trial and error. I had been on this forum for more then 10 years and you even longer. I inevitable tried many girls that you wrote FRs on (thank you very much) and it had came up many times that your modus operandi of trying to entice raw from WLs is via offering to promote them via SBF. Yiyi is one of many girls to tell me this and neither am I the first samster to say so about you on this forum. Over the years many other samster had accuse you of the same and you do not admit. But what is wrong with this exchange of interest? You get what you want, the girl get more business, win-win so as long both party is willing. Some people offer tips, some people offer rtfs, some people offer luxury goods, some ppl offer FRs and even more offer nothing.

In the end it doesn't matter how you or me get what we want, I am here to share and find good fucks. I will refrain from saying anything about you from now on. All senior regular samsters had seen you get into similar arguments with many different samster over the years, people can judge for themselves.
Old 25-05-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:

If a WL allows one to raw, it does not mean she allows everybody else. I get that. I will simply report back that a certain samster X say that girl Y allows raw, but I did not get after X amount of RTF. You might have better luck if you try. I do not accuse them of lying. You perceive that as bitching, but I do that as genuine and honest feedback to my source. There are some occasions where I did get raw from said girl and I share with another samster but he cannot get. So I am understanding that personal chemistry and charm does matter. Some WLs are public toilet that raw everybody, some are selective about who they raw, and others totally won't take the risk.

Its ok that you do not trust me, anybody can say anything they want on this forum and there are many lies. We can only weed out lies and liars via trial and error. I had been on this forum for more then 10 years and you even longer. I inevitable tried many girls that you wrote FRs on (thank you very much) and it had came up many times that your modus operandi of trying to entice raw from WLs is via offering to promote them via SBF. Yiyi is one of many girls to tell me this and neither am I the first samster to say so about you on this forum. Over the years many other samster had accuse you of the same and you do not admit. But what is wrong with this exchange of interest? You get what you want, the girl get more business, win-win so as long both party is willing. Some people offer tips, some people offer rtfs, some people offer luxury goods, some ppl offer FRs and even more offer nothing.
You can utter anything u want as I can’t control what lies and/or BS u uttered here ... However u don’t have solid evidence that I used this FR thingy to entice WL to allow me to raw. I don’t need to resort to that ... u have absolutely underestimated me. However I have evidence that you love to “bitch” among samsters and WL ... here is a screen shot of your PM to me which is self explanatory -

To me people who do that is not only a bitch but also a scum! Quoting a samster nick who shared with u a raw list via PM to another in desperation of getting raw. U are indeed very despicable!

That is why I would never trust a scum like you!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-05-2019, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
To me people who do that is not only a bitch but also a scum! Quoting a samster nick who shared with u a raw list via PM to another in desperation of getting raw. U are indeed very despicable!

That is why I would never trust a scum like you!
So this certain bro X told me girl A B C D E F can raw. I tried them, I succeeded with A. I let you know as such since thats genuinely what happened. Later on after a few more rtfs, girl C also allowed and I updated you and bro X. Since we were sharing which WL allows raw, I did not think its wrong to share where the info came from and bro X is a very active contributor too.

I stated that it could be because me no chemistry with those who did not allow. So while we are sharing intel on who can raw, I also shared who I tried but I did not get. So you try to frame it like I am despicable for saying things like it is. You were not so noble when you were partaking in the same activity.

Over all these years you had so many very public quarrels with so many different samsters all accusing you of various despicable deeds and you like to speak as if you are on a high horse. All the stuff you said or is said about you are all still on this forum. Whereas I had never ever fought with anyone over anything. I did benefit from your info and before today I never had a problem with you. Just suay that I have to ask you how you know someone's boobs grow bigger while you overseas and it turn into this mud slinging contest
Old 25-05-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential

May I know if yi yi is working today ? Intend to go down to get her.
Old 25-05-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
So this certain bro X told me girl A B C D E F can raw. I tried them, I succeeded with A. I let you know as such since thats genuinely what happened. Later on after a few more rtfs, girl C also allowed and I updated you and bro X. Since we were sharing which WL allows raw, I did not think its wrong to share where the info came from and bro X is a very active contributor too.

I stated that it could be because me no chemistry with those who did not allow. So while we are sharing intel on who can raw, I also shared who I tried but I did not get. So you try to frame it like I am despicable for saying things like it is. You were not so noble when you were partaking in the same activity.

Over all these years you had so many very public quarrels with so many different samsters all accusing you of various despicable deeds and you like to speak as if you are on a high horse. All the stuff you said or is said about you are all still on this forum. Whereas I had never ever fought with anyone over anything. I did benefit from your info and before today I never had a problem with you. Just suay that I have to ask you how you know someone's boobs grow bigger while you overseas and it turn into this mud slinging contest
Listen & read carefully, i didn’t say I am noble or an Angel to date. In fact there is no such person in here otherwise this person per se wouldn’t be a member here. However what I am obviously different from you is, I don’t do what you did; bitching like a scumbag among samsters and WLs just to get raw fuck! I feel sorry for those samsters who engaged you via PM! You are nothing but a low Level scumbag! You dun understand the basic protocol in engagement despite that you are a member for a decade or so.

Now, argue factually and within context ... dun try to throw a red herring to cloud the original point of contention by pulling in the fact that I have argued with many samsters over the years. These samsters knew very well why the heck these arguments came about.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-05-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanplus View Post
May I know if yi yi is working today ? Intend to go down to get her.
Call at 66485147 first. She didn't look well on Friday. Menses also coming. Cheers.
Old 25-05-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Listen & read carefully, i didn’t say I am noble or an Angel to date. In fact there is no such person in here otherwise this person per se wouldn’t be a member here. However what I am obviously different from you is, I don’t do what you did; bitching like a scumbag among samsters and WLs just to get raw fuck! I feel sorry for those samsters who engaged you via PM! You are nothing but a low Level scumbag! You dun understand the basic protocol in engagement despite that you are a member for a decade or so.

Now, argue factually and within context ... dun try to throw a red herring to cloud the original point of contention by pulling in the fact that I have argued with many samsters over the years. These samsters knew very well why the heck these arguments came about.
These arguments?

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
I also caught max once trying to promote his fr thread in another persons fr thread.

Very disgusting indeed, agree with korean that he is mentally sick / mentally unstable

Also juz to repeat what BG has pointed out, becareful of max mental illness trying to dig out personal info about you
Quote:
Max is always like this

When he got evidence he will faster take out and announce to everyone, even if it is a PM

When he making up stories he will say all the evidence in his pm box but he cannot take out cause its private message between 2 people
Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Now we see how contradicted she is. At once she said she doesn't wanna waste her time to argue, but still she kept arguing the old stories like drama long episodes even she is at the losing ground. Not only that, she spent lots of time maintaining the different persona by having tons of clones, and actively accumulating points for each of them. No wonder she always complains that she has no time as those activities eating up too much of her time. She always claims doesn't care how ppl see her n whether believe her stories or not but she will react instantly for every single accusation abt her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawall View Post
Wow, I was away from this forum over the weekend and only started reading this thread this morning, feels like going down memory lane when reading the posts here.

That max-idiot is at it again as always, trying to dig up other people's past and then twisting it with nonsense just to win the argument. His max-ego is so big until he became delusional on the facts, he didn't win but keeps thinking that he won. He is so max-thickskin that he has to kpkb to boss to let him back into the forum despite vowing himself that he will leave and never come back.

He is really a max-clown who behaves as if there are two words "Fuck Me" written on his forehead. So whenever people see him people will start fucking him, he's asking for it himself but he doesn't know it. Sigh....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happypudding View Post
Also chipping in my 2cents. Max is a (mostly)fake FR writer. And i found out not by some hearsay on the internet, but by my own experience.

When I first came on SBF, I was like wow, this max guy, so many post, so much points, must be a seasoned chiongster. Lets try out his recommendations. Some hits, mostly misses. But after a few months and much money spent, I realized something is amiss. Some of his FRs are downright misleading or lies. Like he would say how good this certain's WL AR skill is. But when I went down, she don't even provide ARs. Or that she is D knockers but turn out to be Bs. Or that she allow frenching but turns out to turn away :P etcetc

Back then, I believed all those caveats that some gals have their bad days, or that some man's meat is another's poison etc etc so I didn't think too much. Things finally came to a head when I finally came across this WL whom max was aggressively promoting on this forum. We got close because of numerous RTF, and the topic of SBF (and thus max and his FRs) came up in our conversations. It turns out that max, while indeed a seasoned cheongster, is an unscrupulous one. He would frequently boast about how he is an "respected" FR writer on SBF and how he can help improved the gal's businesses simply by having him write an FR for them. He would use that to try to get raw sex from the girls in return for his "favor".

And he boast not only to the girls, but the OKTs as well. So some OKTs will get him to write good FRs about some of their not-so-popular girls to improve their businesses. So i knew then, some of his FRs are real (those whom he actually visit and let him raw), and some others are just bullshit made by him to help OKTs promote their less popular WLs. So how does he benefit from promoting for the OKTs? Cash? Discounts? I do not know. But I do know for sure the latest OKT in cahoots with him is the 1654a one

Those who ever tried max's recommendations will know what I am talking about. As for newbies, now you know

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
He probably didn't know many people has seen him and know who he is...

No one exposes him after seeing how pathetic he looks. Reality and virtual does makes a great deal of differences.

Sometime i wish he can learn something new in making claims. Im so bored by his name calling and make up stories ...a 100% match with his best friend A88

Very soon you will see his "other" persona coming out to write a few FR and then support and endorse him
Quote:
Like i say ...talk so much shit without anything to prove. Anyone can say anything they want and claim theirs is true.

If you cannot prove that there is a "real" pm , it is as good as farting.

Please open a thread to condemn me. Don't keep me waiting

Unethical is really for someone who promise to write FR in exchange for raw sex. It can't get any worst. This kind of action is really 全家死!
Quote:
杂种脑残粉,in most occassion you choose to answer questions which is not directing to u in the first place, which will benefit u but not the samster here. All ur acts here seems to be "helpful" to the samsters but in reality u r just benefiting urself in the expense of samsters.

haha, when u mentioned abt saab case, u just remind me of u being used and played by me as a tool, rolfmao!!! Is ur wound still hurt badly n not recovered that why gotta kept moaning lol I must say u r too noob wanna steal my intel to attack saab due to the war btwn both of u but in the end u kena made used by me as a foolish tool. May I still have a chance to play u out as a foolish tool? lol This again remind me of ur stupidity of trying to promote 54a but 54a okt laughing and exposing u at the back of u. Can u learn n be smarter even I know ur almost non exist iq due to 杂种 genes. pls consult a brain n genes specialist, probably they may be able to help u lol

it is obvious u lost badly, i know how u exactly look like but u not even get my ages, marital status, sexual ability rite. I really wonder besides u know I'm a male , wat else u knwo abt me? dont be so weak, u r still far from my league. and due to my war with u, it triggered the moderator to kick u out of the forum, loser. u mentioned u will quit gl section, and later part u changed and said unless boss welcum u back with red carpet or else u wont be coming back. what is the end result? no one welcome u back but ur skin is as thick as crocodile skin and welcome urself back? omg how low r u, loser? u gotta lose how many times before u admit as a loser. I've successfully exposed u as much as I can which I manage to keep the ball rolling....more samsters know ur sinister characters, more samsters, okt, wl know who u r n how u look like, more samster willin to stand up front to against u as they know u r weak n bad, and more importantly wls are sharing ur pic in their wechat group just to keep each other aware of such shit around. u r within their top 3 most hated samster, congrat! some of the wl even show their regulars how u look like uppon request, I heard it happened that someone even know u in person lol. good luck and hope it wont be shown to ur enemy in your company or competitors, karma will hunt u back, so my advice is try to change to a better person before it is too late

No one admits he/she is a dumbo except u the true blue dumbo rolfmao!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happypudding View Post
Bro, you must have missed the memo. Max priest is a notorious fake FR writer. His true agenda is not to share gems with you, but to promote the business of certain whore or whorehouse. Many, including me, had been deceived by his fake FRs. He had been exposed many times by numerous different users, which now includes you. However, due to how prolific he is in going about doing advertisement for said whores/whorehouse, ppl like me do not have time and interest in following him ard and posting warnings every time he post an FR.

Take it as an $150 lesson. Learn to trust certain bros and differentiate between genuine sharers (e.g. Comm) and fake fr writers (e.g. Max_priest).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper9876 View Post
With regards to the maxx FR on Bao Er from WH1615 . I have never made any comments .but to b fair to all chiongster ,updated info is most important instead of wasting our manhood sperms count and time .money is of no issue .no offence not finger pointing at Anyone .pls do not flame me. I have seen this Bao Er .she is no doubt pretty but she said in person to me n during session, she no longer does any of those that was written by Maxx. She is simply a dead fish .and with rubber doing BJ . Can't kiss nor suck her nipples and she is aloof n cold n with no communications . Rubbish and lousy service except for her good physical attributes if u dun mind fxxxxx a good looking dead fish .u r better off wasting time on others .this is just a updated fr to remind other chiongster from falling to the girls or FRs tat is not updated and thus wasting time n feeling frustrated due to lousy fxxx . I swear upon god that this is a genuine updates on this girl . Wat she say was also recorded on my mobile voice recorder in case I m being flame n also to prove my case to avoid defamation .by other brothers here . This is just an updated version n hope I will not upset nor offend anyone here just by giving an honest updates but of course although this will bring inconvenience to the house 1615wh n to the girl Bao Er , but I dun think she deserve the fr nor tat was given by maxx during her first day at work n services was only rendered as she claims she was green n well maybe bro maxx is lucky to have her on her first day n thus written tat fr . I have nothing to gain nor lose by giving honest updates comparing to maxx points n his seniority but I feel that this has to b fair to all chiongster .I dun care for points nor reputation but I hv jus a chiongster. Try at ur own risk ,time and money n sperm wasting.
Its been so many years, don't you ever get tired of this shit? Its like the same shit over and over. Arguing with you is like playing chess with a pigeon. In the end you are just going to shit on the board, knock over all the pieces and pretend like you won. If theres 1 thing I learnt from watching you trade barbs with so many different samster, is the best course of action is to ignore you.... Until the next suay guy accidentally come and step on your tail and here we go again
Old 26-05-2019, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
These arguments?
Its been so many years, don't you ever get tired of this shit? Its like the same shit over and over. Arguing with you is like playing chess with a pigeon. In the end you are just going to shit on the board, knock over all the pieces and pretend like you won. If theres 1 thing I learnt from watching you trade barbs with so many different samster, is the best course of action is to ignore you.... Until the next suay guy accidentally come and step on your tail and here we go again
Well, I dun need to waste my precious time to discuss and deal with the likes of baotokh, Korea and comm all over again unless these folks wanna have another fresh session with me. I believe these 3 samsters know where I am coming from but make sure they have solid grounds to bring on another flight with me as they are like u, spouting nonsense without solid evidence.

Korea - Feeling sore after I told him to stop his non stop discussion on his relationship with whores in the FR threads. I have challenged him to post my photo in this forum if he really seen me and he claimed that he has a copy but of course he failed to do it. I LMAO!!

Comm - He is the one who secretly photographed whores while having a session with them. He tried in vain to get back at me once he became a mod. Not so easy as I am still alive and kicking now. He has since MIA and I last heard the law has caught up with him as ... He was a free lance sleazy photographer ... When I mentioned about him on the above in the open, he tried to seek vengeance against me after being a mod. He ended up quitting as a Mod as he couldn’t take the heat. LOL!

Baotokh - Actually I have nothing against him and I find him rather witty with words and he has a penchant to pass remarks with thorns. Since he ganged up with Korea to attack me, I have no choice but to retaliate.

Jasper - I didn’t argue with him or stop him from commenting. He is entitled to his own opinion ... He failed to receive what I got from the WL, this is beyond my control ... He needs to learn to accept the fact that there are bound to be hit and misses in playing in GL and learn to move on.

As for happypudding (likely to be a clone of “someone”), he is just like you! Another big time scum of the scums! He was Feeling sore after I refused to share intel with him. FYI, I have solid evidence against him. He once asked me about YiYi but I refused to share intel with him time and again. Feeling sore, he posted comments to try to slander me but in vain as I have been around long enough to know how to sustain. Here is a screen shot of his PM to me and how I fucked him!

Show me solid evidence about me per what you uttered! Dun simply utter lies and nonsensical stuff just because you are feeling sore. You are merely uttering thru hearsay.

Those people who tried to slander me or put up a fight with me in the past either has faded away due to one reason or another, apologised to me publicly, or finally declared that he has nothing against me now, etc.

In conclusion, it is plain silly of anyone who shares “intimate” intel with scum like you considering the evidence I put up above ... You are nothing but a desperado seeking raw fuck all the time ... in addition, you must learn when to keep your damn mouth shut!

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 26-05-2019 at 01:16 AM.
Old 26-05-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showt...602621&page=33

Just leaving this here for the newer people to see how crazy this guy is. Pages and pages of different people fucking max_priest and his clones. Over the years, so many people exposed and fucked max_priest for the malicious and despicable hypocrite he is. From that page onwards is pretty much many different samster all fucking and exposing him. They fade away? Nobody in their sound mind will spend their time fucking you virtually for years on end man. But you are probably insane, psychopathic and incredibly petty. You just keep going on until you get the last word and people can't be bothered to reply to you anymore and then you proclaim you win. A few chosen quotes for those with no time to see how sick you are:

Quote:
bro bg, you are sincere and straight forward in replying to max

however max priest has a mental illness and the way he argues is very simple. max priest will ignore all logic, twist facts, make up stories and keep shouting that he is right until the opposite side gives up

i can only sigh as i see your sincerity and goodwill being wasted on such a person
Quote:
He is making up stories as usual, if there was really such a "secretly taken" picture, he would have taken it out long ago and use it to attack me

the truth is that coco herself took a picture for me and asked me to help her with her bad biz.

lets have a good laugh at little max

first he says that i pm him the top secert pic, then he says he does not reveal pm since day one (because he does not have any pic), then next sentence he starts to reveal your pm to him........hahaha

a mentally unstable person like max will never be able to argue intelligently , the more we poke him, the madder he becomes
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I am trying my best to get him to understand that it's not him I'm fighting but it's the behavior of digging up and using samsters' private details to fight cyber wars, win online arguments, etc, that is the general issue we want to put a stop to.

This is something we want to discourage not just him, but all samsters from doing as its a dangerous and destructive path causing harm to real lives.

But yes. I'm starting to realise my efforts are futile, because he just wants to "win" at all costs.
Quote:
Her story making always make ppl dunno wanna laugh or cry

I'm not sure abt the makeup story of u guys, but for my case it is totally a 180degree reverse. Max was the one wanna attact that samster and I was the one stopping max to go overboard. That samster knew it that why he chooses to be in good terms with me and once in a while dropped some sarcasm post to max. As max lose to me badly in the cyberwar, I'm her bigger enemy so she wanna took the revenge, changing the way she called that samster from artist to the usual nick and wanna make friend with him temporarily for the sake of againsting me. It is obvious who is the two head snake aka king of hypocrite. I speak nothing but only truth, and all the facts can be found online. Max would only speak with fark as baotohk mentioned earlier as shit n toilet paper tags very well with fark I think mentally illed described her very well, good one bro comm. She doesn't speak with logic, I'm afraid she is worst than empty btwn her ear, which is full of shits btwn her ears

p/s: why I suddenly treat her as guniang. coz she kept on emphasising "admit his wrongdoing like a real man" and obviously she was not :P My advice to her is to admit all her wrongdoing like a real man before it is too late :P
Quote:
Like i say ...talk so much shit without anything to prove. Anyone can say anything they want and claim theirs is true.

If you cannot prove that there is a "real" pm , it is as good as farting.

Please open a thread to condemn me. Don't keep me waiting

Unethical is really for someone who promise to write FR in exchange for raw sex. It can't get any worst. This kind of action is really 全家死!
Quote:
Sigh...please show the link to all the things you have claimed. Or is it your own assumption?

I haven't seen you proving anything except empty talk and calling names. Really behaves exactly like our old time hero A88
Quote:
Dont bother with him much unless as what u'd said when necessarity arised or u get abit bored You had done a great job summarizing his past sinister moves and exposed his clones. For me I wont be bother with him much as I've alredi exposed him as much as I can to the community and I will be surprised if ppl still not aware what he'd done in the past. Will only stroke with this loser when he is not behaving well and I get bored again for sake of entertaining just let him be under our radar will do
Quote:
Still sore. It's no wonder you are attacking comm
And my favourite piece:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
This is the one thing that causes you so much problems, max, and why you're so hated. You still don't get it, or refuse to see it, so maybe let me spell it out for you.

It's the fact that you like to dig info about other samsters' business, down to the extreme of going down to geylang to ask girls about this and that in order to increase your self-importance in SBF as the chief of intel, etc. And also your penchant to dig info IN REAL LIFE that you can use to attack your detractors or those who may pose a threat to your self-appointed "authority" - exactly what you are THREATENING to do to comm.

Like what you did to some of those other samsters who are no longer in this forum. All just to win a cyber war, often times started by yourself.

And the sick way you like to spread other samster's information via PM to others which has been pointed out before by another samster that do not post regularly in this forum anymore.

If you are still trying to decipher what I am trying to tell you, it's this: YOU ARE IN NO POSITION TO JUDGE COMM.... or anyone else for that matter.

Just leave others alone to contribute in the way they want, when they want to, how they want to: whether it's FRs or harmless TCSS. And stop trying to dig personal info about other samsters and attacking them with it, you SICK SINISTER PIECE OF SHIT.

No one compares to you when it comes to being despicable. Others' so called "misdeeds" pale greatly in comparison to the kind of havoc you wreak just in order to maintain the power you crave in SBF and in geylang - past regulars in SBF like keewee, googlibong and omnia, whose contributions we miss, all left after their spats with you. How many more you wanna push out of the forum? Or do you expect us to bow to you and recognise your opinions as sacrosanct if we remain here?

Oh, and I am not telling you this to "win" any argument with you. Nor do I care about sounding clever. Nor do I care about being seen as important in the forum. I am a small fry in this forum, and that is fine. You want to call yourself a senior, that is fine too. I do not crave power or titles. But it does not mean that small fry must keep quiet when they see great evil.

As long as I am here, I can't standby and let you do to comm what you did to the others. I was quiet all along about your fight with comm, but seeing your latest threats, I just can't keep quiet anymore. It would just be wrong for me to say nothing. Other things you do, I can close one eye. But your threats on comm is too fucking much alre y. And anyone who still has a backbone in SBF will stand up to you and not let you have your whims and fancies.

I am telling you this so you can, in your own words, "smarten up", and hopefully be a "good contributor", which to many of us, means writing mainly about girls' performance in the bedroom and not delving into other personal details about other samsters etc, which you have often done.
If the neutral observer is interested in why max_priest is a low life scumbag with too much time, feel free to read through the thread. Its is pretty much entirely max_priest (and his clones) vs everyone else. Time and again he always get into random cyber quarrel with random people over the slightest thing. I am the latest and definitely not the last.

A true cyber psychopath. More then 10years I observe you do this with so many different samster, and I must concede that you are truly incessant and relentless in your pursuit of having the last word. Let you have it.
Old 26-05-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:

Just leaving this here for the newer people to see how crazy this guy is. Pages and pages of different people fucking max_priest and his clones. Over the years, so many people exposed and fucked max_priest for the malicious and despicable hypocrite he is. From that page onwards is pretty much many different samster all fucking and exposing him. They fade away? Nobody in their sound mind will spend their time fucking you virtually for years on end man. But you are probably insane, psychopathic and incredibly petty. You just keep going on until you get the last word and people can't be bothered to reply to you anymore and then you proclaim you win. A few chosen quotes for those with no time to see how sick you are:
Don’t try to present yourself as a victim! You are no victim! U are in fact like happypudding (clone), a hypocrite and a scum who is a two face-snake. In the PM, u sounded nice but once I exposed your despicable action, your true Color surfaces! Same goes for Happypudding.

Dun ever try to change subject by using other samsters quotes to cloud the original bone of contention. Argue within the context as these samsters quotes have nothing to do with the current argument that you are a scum who bitches among samsters and whores just to get info on raw fuck to the extent of betraying other samsters and leaking other samster nicks to others. It goes to show how unreliable and despicable you are as a person. This is only virtual, I really can’t imagine what kind of a rogue person you are in the real world!

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 26-05-2019 at 10:28 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1