The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-12-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1721 / Power: 19
andrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant future
Had Dolce from Angels Aura earlier this week. OKT was fast and responsive as usual which was expected since I have had a few girls from him before and his quality of girls and his response rate has never let me down ... until now.

It was supposed to be a 90min session but I cut it short and paid up $100 and left after my first shot. Why?

1. No initiative: after my first shot, she just lay beside me like a dead fish. She had told me in her limited English that she does massage in Bangkok (unless that's a lie?) so she could have been massaging me instead of just lying there? Zero GFE or initiative.
2. Similar to #1 above, after the first shot she just pointed to the bathroom and said "go shower"...
3. Hairy legs and arms. The arms I can deal with but when I was banging her in missionary and her legs were raised up beside my head, it's pretty fucking hard not to notice those hairy legs! WTF... She also has a bush but I like that so no issues for me.
4. Cannot lick or play with her nipples
5. Cannot French even after both of us used Listerine

Anyway, I messaged the OKT after lying on the bed for 10min (waiting some something to happen after my first shot) and he was very apologetic. I kinda get it - she has been here two weeks already and has another week to go so she's tired. But she's here to make money right? And this isn't the way to do it if she doesn't improve her service levels.

Anyway, the OKT kept apologising and I respect him for that. Nothing to do but look forward to the next chick...
Old 23-12-2017, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
Nanny (RPman)

Quick FR for Nanny from RPman..

Location: was central.. no complains from me cause quite accessible

Looks: around 80% of photos. Nanny tend to over-美图 her selfies, based on browsing of her gallery. The key difference are her tan and blemishes. But she is still cute-looking, just need to adjust your expectations.

she looks cute in her specs... 眼鏡美人です!

Body: slim, small boobs.. not for oppai lovers.

GFE: quite high.. I think she's quite fun and flirty. Definitely not the demure kind of gfe. Can click easily even though she keeps saying her English is not good.

Service: Showered separately but I'm cool with that. Went straight into action after she came out of the bathroom.. Hard frenching.. then FJ in missionary. I think we skipped all the foreplay. She's accommodating and allows you to dictate the position. I only asked for doggie for a while before switching back to missionary.. both were enjoyable but I prefer missionary so that I could french her without her spraining her neck (try frenching in doggie style.. you'll know what I mean). Shot and mission accomplished.

Parting notes:
- Went for 1 shot due to timing issue but I think I'll go for 2 next time if I can afford the time.
- RTF is a yes.
- She was RPman's recommendation after I couldn't get a slot for Apple. It was a good recommendation

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 23-12-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 12
CuteBunnyCool is a name known to allCuteBunnyCool is a name known to allCuteBunnyCool is a name known to allCuteBunnyCool is a name known to allCuteBunnyCool is a name known to allCuteBunnyCool is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

hi guys any fr for celine from Emmanuelle55 and angel aura(oni)
Old 23-12-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=675784
next in line
Old 23-12-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
MDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Nanny (RPman)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
Quick FR for Nanny from RPman..

Location: was central.. no complains from me cause quite accessible

Looks: around 80% of photos. Nanny tend to over-美图 her selfies, based on browsing of her gallery. The key difference are her tan and blemishes. But she is still cute-looking, just need to adjust your expectations.

Parting notes:
- Went for 1 shot due to timing issue but I think I'll go for 2 next time if I can afford the time.
- RTF is a yes.
- She was RPman's recommendation after I couldn't get a slot for Apple. It was a good recommendation
i dont see any Nanny on RP O.o
Old 23-12-2017, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 10
Outlier is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOutlier is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewtong View Post
Had Dolce from Angels Aura earlier this week. OKT was fast and responsive as usual which was expected since I have had a few girls from him before and his quality of girls and his response rate has never let me down ... until now.

It was supposed to be a 90min session but I cut it short and paid up $100 and left after my first shot. Why?

1. No initiative: after my first shot, she just lay beside me like a dead fish. She had told me in her limited English that she does massage in Bangkok (unless that's a lie?) so she could have been massaging me instead of just lying there? Zero GFE or initiative.
2. Similar to #1 above, after the first shot she just pointed to the bathroom and said "go shower"...
3. Hairy legs and arms. The arms I can deal with but when I was banging her in missionary and her legs were raised up beside my head, it's pretty fucking hard not to notice those hairy legs! WTF... She also has a bush but I like that so no issues for me.
4. Cannot lick or play with her nipples
5. Cannot French even after both of us used Listerine

Anyway, I messaged the OKT after lying on the bed for 10min (waiting some something to happen after my first shot) and he was very apologetic. I kinda get it - she has been here two weeks already and has another week to go so she's tired. But she's here to make money right? And this isn't the way to do it if she doesn't improve her service levels.

Anyway, the OKT kept apologising and I respect him for that. Nothing to do but look forward to the next chick...
I encountered bad experience with her too

Unluckily for me, she wasn't feeling well that day. After the 1st shot she felt nauseated and puked. Negotiated with OKT and left paying only for one shot

Service wise as per your description. Lied there like a dead fish. Lack of GFE and doesn't french. Thoroughly disappointed

Her initial FRs were unbelievably good but the experience turned out drastically different. Bros out there, beware
Old 23-12-2017, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Late FR for Yaris from Siam Angels.

Booked her on monday afternoon and first time i forgot to do FR, been real busy and tired past few days, apologies.

Looks: 8.5/10 looks really like her photos, her skin tone is quite fair, not as fair as photo but like a healthy tone.
Body: 8/10 has a very slight tummy, small tattoo along the side of her left hip. Boobs look great on her and nice ass too.
Boobs: 8.5/10 nice big C cups, seems to be enhanced as it is firm at the base of the boobs but softer towards the nipples. Sensitive to tuning and licking
Ass: nice to grab and bang during doggy.
Kissing: yes
Frenching: no, unfortunately.
Painting: shaved/trimmed very short, very responsive to painting and moaned seductively.
Showering: yes, sop, quite particular about cleaning my dick, hygienic girl.
BBBJ: 7/10 she blows well, looks at you when blowing sexily, but continues to spit into tissue a bit of a turnoff so i reduce to 7 points out of 10.
FJ: 7/10 first round missionary and move onto doggy, she happily grabbed onto my hands and let me bang her hard and grab her boobs. She would moan and whisper siao. First shot in doggy after a while of banging, seemed like she was getting off a few times hahaha.

She can only speak simple english, so google translate and she is quite ting tong. Yuka is the other girl in the stable in the same apartment. She cheekily called for yuka to come in the room to talk since yuka was sitting on the bed outside resting.

Tried to go for second round but i was quite tired and personally maybe because not much chemistry and frenching couldnt get it up for second shot. So chose to sleep a bit and leave earlier cos i had to meet someone.

GFE: 6.5/10 she tried her best to make small talk and entertain me and go for second round, but not much chemistry here for me. Im happy with most of the girls from Siam Angels, unfortunately this is one bonk where even with a language barrier i couldnt make much chemistry with the working lady.

Perhaps bro who can speak thai will have better experience. Too many factors like me being tired from work, language barrier, delayed ejaculation and just not much chemistry that did not provide for the same experience other bro have posted her for Yaris.
Old 23-12-2017, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggressive View Post
small scar above her pubic region? What I know for shemale is when they want to change from cock to virgina above the pubic area have a scar after operation . ��

Hmmm so telltale signs near pubic area? Otherwise.....physically hard to tell like in photos below.....except usually their face also to be done up to look more like ang mo.....plus fake boobs but then small natural ones could have been hormone induced lol....so if in doubt avoid, or just be oblivios lol....ignorance is bliss....
Old 23-12-2017, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 16
illkid is a splendid one to beholdillkid is a splendid one to beholdillkid is a splendid one to beholdillkid is a splendid one to beholdillkid is a splendid one to beholdillkid is a splendid one to beholdillkid is a splendid one to behold

My FR for Helen (Emmanuelle55)

Make appointment with her yesterday afternoon

She looks wild, horny and bitchy.

She have good attitude
She was busty
Her body was great
She was playful and friendly
She help me shower
She catbath and mouth with lick over my body.
She bbbj me in the shower, it so happening
She a cock lover
She can suck and blow well
She never stop and suck every itch of my cock
She deepthroat me

I cannot resisit and cum all in her mouth and she swallow it for the first round

After shower, gave me a good massage to make me horny and my cock to stand.

She french with me like never french before

She was accomdating, let me try all pattern i want.

Cap me, ride m, doggie and i offload all inside the condom

Left the place a happy man.

Bro superman, thanks for the gem.
Old 23-12-2017, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 20
AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by g_spot View Post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php...2#post16818412

Anyone tried JJ from RP? Xmm, and sexy lips for frenching!!!!
Tough luck... Bro..

Not xmm, looks older in person.. has slight tummy.. Has braces..

Maybe gal see me no good.. No chemistry at all.. Does not allow frenching, just kiss.. No DT..do covered bj a while... Start to ride... She OK with fingering.. But can see she does not like it..

Ride on top a while, went missionary all the way..

Boobs definitely natural..

If still want to go ahead.. Pls bring own listerine mouth wash.. The place does not have mouth wash.
Old 23-12-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobernite View Post
Hmmm so telltale signs near pubic area? Otherwise.....physically hard to tell like in photos below.....except usually their face also to be done up to look more like ang mo.....plus fake boobs but then small natural ones could have been hormone induced lol....so if in doubt avoid, or just be oblivios lol....ignorance is bliss....
Could be appendicitis scar, far below belly button close to pubic area. Typically done by docs that put some thought for patients else they cut the side instead.
Easier to tell by parts that can't change like hand size.
Old 23-12-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 20
Draculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
Could be appendicitis scar, far below belly button close to pubic area. Typically done by docs that put some thought for patients else they cut the side instead.
Ovarian cyst removal surgery would also leave scar above pubic hair area
Old 23-12-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 20
Draculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond repute

Kose from Regentlust

It has been months since I actually visit RL. Today when I am deciding to RTF Mill again or take the plunge and try Kose the new arrival from RL. I eventually settled for Kose because of the timing convenience as compared to Mill.

A fair skinned petite size lady welcomed me at the door, she is Kose. She isn’t those professional FL that will teh with you the moment you entered the door nor she is the type that act like she is your last my lost gf. To me she is just very normal... nothing really out of ordinary. In fact for a moment, I am worried about how this session gonna turn out and was a little bit regretted for not waiting to RTF Mill... but I was proven wrong later.

I followed her into the room behind her, took off out clothes and shower together. This is the moment I started to stare at her bouncing pair of C cuppers. She noticed that and came to use her boobs to scrub my backs with shower foam. To be frank if Bro SK did not post that her pair of C cuppers are man made I would have mistaken them for a pair of natural ones. They are soft and nicely shaped. Now that I am nicely cleaned by her from head to toes. We went out and dried ourself and started our session with me lying on my back while she performed a catbath for me. Licking me like a headache hungry kitten and progressed down to my little brother where she took good effort and moment to savor my little one. Slowly but defiantly my little one harden while her pair of C cuppers is pressing on my legs while she is working on my dick. Already erected but I still lie down motionlessly in the bed to let her service me while I enjoy myself. She then capped me and insert my dick into her naturally wet pussy. It was warm and slippery inside. She then ride me in cowgirl until she is tired and requested to be pumped in missionary where she close her eyes and gave me that sluttish horny look and started to pull me down for a French while I am pumping her hard. She also pulled my left hand to grab her boob, they felt soft and natural and she will give out those very arousing soft moans. Her soft moans and the “tehness” of her voice made me cum is not too long. Released the load inside her and she cleaned me up first before we head for the showers.

Came back to rest in bed after we are done and we started TCSS and I started to realize why she was so “cold” initially... her command of English wasn’t that good and she is afraid to talk much because she is worried that I couldn’t understand until I spoke to her in my broken Thai and armed with google translator that is when she became so warm and started talking a lot to me and the sluttish and horny side of her started appearing. While TCSS she would lay her boobs close to my body ensuring the are constantly grinding my body and her playful hands will be caressing my little one.

When my little is erected, she started to hint me to poke her by placing her pussy close to my erected dick and gave me that dirty look. She also took out the cap and cap me while we were frenching. Now I am horny already, actually even more horny than the first shot maybe because we get to know each other better but before I insert my tool into her, she asked if I could switch off the lights. I flipped the switch and went back to her. Started to pump her in missionary and she is pulling my ass for a deeper penetration. Her moans also grew louder this time. We did missionary, cowgirl, doggy and returned to missionary where she cum. When she cum she clamped my ass with her legs and the look on her face was priceless and a huge ego boost. After being release from her legs prison, I lifted her legs and started my final pump and once again I release my load inside her which seems to be a lot more load than earlier.

Both were panting and we rest for a while before we cleaned ourself up and I said goodbye to Kose and returned home a happy man.

Face: 9/10 same as pic, no gimmicks here. Fair and kinda sluttish if you see her face when she is being pumped hard
Boobs: 9/10 pair of man made C which almost felt like natural C. They are soft and bouncy especially when she is scrubbing my back using them
Body: 8/10 petite size, fair skinned like Chinese
Cat bath: 8/10 have standard but not those spa standard, good effort
Freching: 8.5/10 automatically pulled me in for a French
BBBJ: 8.5/10 good length when working with my little one. BBBJ with good suction and wet without teeth grinding my skin.
FJ: 8/10 accommodating to multiple position without complains, in fact she will request for change if she is horny. Loves to be pumped deep and hard. Will cum when being pumped correctly with lights switch off.
GFE: 8.5/10 language being the barrier, primary school standard for her English. Not a time watcher. Very natural feel, non commercial feel.

Tips: something I learned, switch off the lights for maximum GFE. When in dark, she could fully release herself and enjoy the sex. She would let loose of herself in dark. Just becareful not to let her moans harass the neighbour.
Old 23-12-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
Actually, as I was curious and Googled and found this graphical simulation of how they disengaged and remove the male tools, they sliced the balls took them out and split the penis, remove it like banana split leaving the head ,.then opened two holes,pop the head against the upper hole for urine to come out and proceed to built the clitoris and the hole..... no scar visible as the cuts are done in the genital area and along the folds above your upper calf.....cannot tell if it's fake or real in the hand of the masterful surgeons..
Old 23-12-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Darrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Same target 😏
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1