The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-01-2018, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 8
maver1ck88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaver1ck88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

FR on Lisa
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=678698

shoutout to exotic dungeon operator, very sincere and friendly just like talking to a friend. customer service 10/10

FR format copied from another bro here cause i lazy to retype, but these are my own thoughts

Body: 8/10 Lisa is not a very tall girl, very slim syt body like a poly gal and lightweight with the usual thai tan, no tummy fats on her. very easy to carry up too
Boobs:6/10 not for boobs lovers. about big A small B i guess
Looks: 7.5/10 She has beautiful eyes, with a bit of shimmery makeup that turns u on as she looks at you during bj
Shower: 6.5/10 I feel she could do better in this aspect.. standard SOP
BJ: 9/10 Did with cap on but it felt like I didn't wear a cap. this girl knows what she's doing. if never stop her cfm explode already. will look at you as she blows you for that extra kick
CIM: 9/10 Didn't exactly shoot in her mouth, don't think she likes it but obliged me, hence the high score. her attitude is good
FJ: 9/10 She doesn't just look like a poly gal, but she's tight like one too. Allows any position you want without complaint or a black face. let her take you on the ride of your life!
GFE: 7/10 could be improved. maybe because i don't speak thai and her english is not good either. bros who can speak thai surely will be able to connect better with her.
RTF: yes if i can make it before she goes back

pls up me if you find my FR useful! want to exchange point but no power liao lol
Old 24-01-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mrfreelancer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ari
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php...4#post16928994

Location is in central area hotel. Personally i didn’t expect it will be here.
Ari look just like her picture ( the one with the black lingerie) but much more darker, more towards thai dark color which is ok for me. Her boobs are soft to touch but i think its enhance. Speak good english so conversation was ok.
Shower is ok SOP. Tried to finger her but kana rejected
On to bed!
Her BBBJ is where she shine! Sibei got suction and slurping sound. She say her below is sensitive so no painting but her nipples are good to suck on. Tried missionary and reverse before ending round 1.
Rested and break ice before 2nd round start this time , I manage to finger her her petite body is great for doggy too~

Overall good exp will RTF if possible. Wanna get Aon next
Old 24-01-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by two002 View Post
Wat about Alise from doll88? Last saw her good friend honey came back but only a few days. Anyone knows if she is coming back?
Unfortunately she won’t be back to our shores for quite a while. She’s currently working in another country for 4-5 months. I was so sad when she told me.
Old 24-01-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light

Velina - angels aura

Looks: 7.5/10 -- she's pretty and has a cherry bubbly look. Got a bit of the ah Lian look.

Body: 8/10 -- damn good figure. Tight body. Petite frame. Lovely firm ass... An ass which I would like to see jiggle as I pound her hard.

Boobs: 8/10 -- usually... I am a boobs man but her looks really made me wanna realise a fantasy of banging an ah lian so I ventured into a relatively unknown territory and it turned out to be a surprise! Her boobs are B cup for sure and her nipples are just the right size with lovely shaped and coloured areola... I buried my face in between and even though not big enough to hold my face, they smelled great and when I sucked her nipples, she threw her head back and let out those satisfying moan which would make any man hard instantly.

BJ: 8/10 -- hmm... How to really rate this. I feel that it was a good bbbj but I'm greedy and I want more so how... Imagine the ah lian sucking your cock!! I was a little cheeky too because when she was sucking me I grabbed her hair and mouth fucked her. I was rather gentle to be honest so she didn't resist much. It was rather wet and she used her tongue a lot to flick the tip which drove me crazy. I was ready to slide my big cock into her but then.... She held on and kept sucking and flicking until I was so crazy and I held and held and finally u exploded a big big load into her mouth... She did not give a chance and kept sucking at my most sensitive which made my eyes rolls back!! This one must go for it..

We chatted a bit as we laid down and then I realised, haven't ate this Pussy....

Painting: 10/10 -- shaved!!! A clear passageway to that lovely clitoris... I gave her a big big lick a few times to get her really wet and the stuck a finger in as I felt her contract her pussy as I inserted my finger... Slowly worked my way up to her clit where I flicked my tongue at it like a kid licking s lollipop... Her moans are Dolby surround sound as I attacked that clit non stop... As her mosning got heavier and faster in knew she was coming so I proceed to finger her fast as I licked her clit and she came super hard that she had some light spasms.

FJ: 8/10 -- after a long day at work.. I could not wait to bang some pussy and release some of that tension at work. We stared off with ,issionary as she was still recovering from that crazy orgasm I gave her.. As I penetrated her, she has a slight gasp for breath and she frowned and looked at me.. I pushed in deeper and then, I started to increase the pace and she got really wet and could see she was really enjoying it after as she edged me on and gave my butt a slight smack.. I placed her legs on my shoulders and went full speed for a few mins and She and I were exhausted. I placed her legs down and flipped her over on her belly and penetrated her from the back and continued my assault. I knew I would cum soon so I prompted her to get into doggie by just easily getting on her knees and I pushed in deep and hard and she swept her head back again as I thruster hard and slow into her. Finally picked up and the speed and pumped her non stop and when I heard the moans, caught a glimpse of her tits swinging a big and she gripping the sheets I released everything into her and she met my thrusts with backward pushes into my cock. SENSATIONAL

Conclusion: 8/10 -- definitely worth a good fuck while she is fresh. Decent English and quite a frencher if you can form a bond with her.

A must fuck.
Old 24-01-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
reddevil888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreddevil888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

did something happened to TeerukLover?
hope they are not busted
Old 24-01-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdefg7 View Post
Velina - angels aura

Looks: 7.5/10 -- she's pretty and has a cherry bubbly look. Got a bit of the ah Lian look.

Body: 8/10 -- damn good figure. Tight body. Petite frame. Lovely firm ass... An ass which I would like to see jiggle as I pound her hard.

Boobs: 8/10 -- usually... I am a boobs man but her looks really made me wanna realise a fantasy of banging an ah lian so I ventured into a relatively unknown territory and it turned out to be a surprise! Her boobs are B cup for sure and her nipples are just the right size with lovely shaped and coloured areola... I buried my face in between and even though not big enough to hold my face, they smelled great and when I sucked her nipples, she threw her head back and let out those satisfying moan which would make any man hard instantly.

BJ: 8/10 -- hmm... How to really rate this. I feel that it was a good bbbj but I'm greedy and I want more so how... Imagine the ah lian sucking your cock!! I was a little cheeky too because when she was sucking me I grabbed her hair and mouth fucked her. I was rather gentle to be honest so she didn't resist much. It was rather wet and she used her tongue a lot to flick the tip which drove me crazy. I was ready to slide my big cock into her but then.... She held on and kept sucking and flicking until I was so crazy and I held and held and finally u exploded a big big load into her mouth... She did not give a chance and kept sucking at my most sensitive which made my eyes rolls back!! This one must go for it..

We chatted a bit as we laid down and then I realised, haven't ate this Pussy....

Painting: 10/10 -- shaved!!! A clear passageway to that lovely clitoris... I gave her a big big lick a few times to get her really wet and the stuck a finger in as I felt her contract her pussy as I inserted my finger... Slowly worked my way up to her clit where I flicked my tongue at it like a kid licking s lollipop... Her moans are Dolby surround sound as I attacked that clit non stop... As her mosning got heavier and faster in knew she was coming so I proceed to finger her fast as I licked her clit and she came super hard that she had some light spasms.

FJ: 8/10 -- after a long day at work.. I could not wait to bang some pussy and release some of that tension at work. We stared off with ,issionary as she was still recovering from that crazy orgasm I gave her.. As I penetrated her, she has a slight gasp for breath and she frowned and looked at me.. I pushed in deeper and then, I started to increase the pace and she got really wet and could see she was really enjoying it after as she edged me on and gave my butt a slight smack.. I placed her legs on my shoulders and went full speed for a few mins and She and I were exhausted. I placed her legs down and flipped her over on her belly and penetrated her from the back and continued my assault. I knew I would cum soon so I prompted her to get into doggie by just easily getting on her knees and I pushed in deep and hard and she swept her head back again as I thruster hard and slow into her. Finally picked up and the speed and pumped her non stop and when I heard the moans, caught a glimpse of her tits swinging a big and she gripping the sheets I released everything into her and she met my thrusts with backward pushes into my cock. SENSATIONAL

Conclusion: 8/10 -- definitely worth a good fuck while she is fresh. Decent English and quite a frencher if you can form a bond with her.

A must fuck.
Reading this FR on this rainy night already made me hard bro
Old 24-01-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
ello909012 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

FR for Aj of Exotic Dungeon

Looks: Pretty,Sweet looking, photos are accurate
Body: Hands down sexiest FL I have ever bonked. Tight yet with curves . Boobs are enhanced but are proportional and great to fondle. You guys must see yourself to believe..

Coming into this session although the rave reviews and the slightly higher price tag, I wasn’t expecting much. We had a little language barrier as her English for limited and she looked really tired and did not have her lunch. But once I showered and proceeded to the bed....GODDAMN the way she kisses with her facial expressions lips and her hands caressing my dick!!! It started off slow with like pecks but progressed to furious tongue fighting I think for frenching I have to give like 15/10

Proceeded to blowjob which was pretty standard but she did put in effort to make it slurpy haha but anyway I am not a blowjob guy..nonetheless I returned the favour by painting her below while caressing her breasts. She was Super responsive as I teased her clit and eventually tongue fucked for a while. Damn was it good.

FJ wise as she was tired I did it both shots in missionary with some patterns with her legs all the whilst frenching the hell out of her. Her facial expressions...worth a million bucks.

I think for Bros who are proficient in Thai maybe will have better experience with her. Those who are deterred by the price tag,you are missing out a hidden gem for sure. Sure she can’t compare to those experienced ones but goddamn her body and her frenching, I think pay 200 bucks also I don’t mind Sia...especially her frenching OVER THE TOP PASSIONATE AND OFF THE CHARTS, I would say it was even better than FJ.

Okay I think I said too much, catch her before she leaves and thanks to okt for the prompt arrangement again

P.s those who paying her a visit maybe can bring some food for her, food around the area quite limited and expensive
Old 24-01-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 10
Outlier is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOutlier is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Baby from TRL

Booked this lady after reading some positive reviews about her and left a happy man

Looks: 8/10

I would say she resembles 80% of the photos. Her looks slowly grew on me as the session went on. Still consider a chio girl that would make heads turn on the streets

Boobs: 8/10. Pretty huge D cup melons that is silicon enhanced. Feels quite hard but proportionate to her frame

Body: 7/10 (She is slim as she worked as a club dancer in bkk. Bros who like slim gals would never reject her)

BBBJ: 7/10 (normal, but can sense that she puts in effort)

FJ: 8/10 (Accommodating to different positions)

Frenching: Yes. Kissing and light frenching as she becomes more comfortable with you. Slow and gentle type like lovers

GFE: Here is where she stands out. After some ice breaking she became very friendly and ding dong. Knows how to carry on a conversation well despite limited english. Her friendly disposition will brighten up your day instantly

She has about 2 more weeks to go so bros who have not try her, don't miss this gem
Old 24-01-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 14
Edwq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEdwq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Ying from Bangkok Gems

I had asked Bro Jerry if Barbie was available, but unfortunately she wasn't. Very luckily, my second choice, Ying, was available at the timing that I wanted and boy, I had a most wonderful time with her. She is very pretty, just like her photos, and she left me very satisfied. I'm not gonna put numbers to her, but let's just say that I am seriously considering to rtf her.
Old 24-01-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 19
peiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Ying from bkg

Nothing much to add. All frs are true.
Strong gfe and slightly tanner than photos.
Enjoy!
Old 24-01-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 14
t4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Agree with Moonstone.
I only got a CBJ and it was very short (would be perfect if can bbbj w cim). Does not allow fingering inside but let me paint the monalisa.
super tight when she clams down on my lil bro.
Gets super wet, seems to enjoy sex. no massage in between shots.
Overall good syt, might rtf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonstone View Post
Minnie from paradise888
Rainy day today, and wanted to have a cute syt to snuggle up to. Browse through forum n Minnie caught my attention. Fast hand fast leg msg bro paradise to secure a slot.
Minnie has long hair which complements her syt look, speaks good English which helps cos easy to communicate. Pretty and tight body, cute small boobs, nice ass.
Service was good, shower together good foreplay good bonk and good attitude.
Time really flies fast when you are with an angel. Bro paradise had to call and remind her my time was up! This girl is really not a time watcher!
Rtf booked for day after tomorrow!
Old 25-01-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 7
HeroNeverDie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi fellow bros ,

Late post for name for rollypolly

Loc: balestier

She is actually 30 nt 20

Kissinf :7/10 no hard tongue fight
Bbbj:8/10 was solid
Fj : 8/10 was good with moans !
Boobs: 9/10 soft n real ! Not enhanced
Looks : 8/10 it look better than pic as she have make up on

But one thing to take note is dont use those thin condom for ur lwn as she will keep checking which will spoil mood but she is hardworking 👍

Up me if my fr have helped u thanks
Old 25-01-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
greensgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=679358

Just fucked Rain from Doll88. Was a little apprehensive prior to booking due to previous discrepancies between pictures posted by the OKT and the girl in reality. However, I'm glad to say that I made the right decision this time and this girl is great, hence the FR.

Legit SYT, 21 years of age, studying in a Uni in Bangkok. Has never given birth 100%. Pictures are surprisingly accurate - what you see is what you get. Proficient in English.

Rain's got fake but well-done tits. Was extremely friendly from start to finish which is always appreciated. Once we got out of the shower and onto the bed shit got passionate. I don't know if I should consider myself lucky or not, but yet again I've encountered another girl that initiated the french. I typically try to avoid this, but I didn't want to disappoint her and ended up really enjoying it tbh NON-STOP frenching from start to finish.

Pussy is tight but hairy. We were feeling each other up on the bed and she was DRIPPING WET, so I decided to take it a step further and paint her. Guys, that shit was like a waterfall and I nearly drowned �� BBBJ was average though I have to say.

The sex was REALLY PASSIONATE. She really likes when you grab her tits when you fuck her lol. I was fucking her in missionary (but not putting my weight on her) and she kept pushing me back down towards her so that I could grab her tits/put my entire weight on her while she frenches me. She then initiated doggy with her body in an upright position, with her hands around my neck frenching me. Damn that shit felt good. Needless to say, i came fairly quickly after this �� Not gonna go into detail regarding the second shot, but you should be able to get the general gist of things

What I liked most about this encounter was that it felt totally non-commercial from start to finish, which is a quality that I feel is rare, and cannot be paid for - hence the FR. Guys, do give her a try if you're looking for sex with a legit SYT with FEELS Peace ✌️

P.S. Credit has to be given when credit's due. As mentioned above, i did not have the best impression of this stable. But in this instance, the OKT was responsive and helpful, with his pictures proving to be extremely accurate. Additionally, he responded promptly upon my arrival to the location - a trait which i'm sure every bro here can appreciate. Thanks for the good experience man, and I will certainly be bringing my business back to you in the near future.

Last edited by greensgood; 25-01-2018 at 01:37 AM.
Old 25-01-2018, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 7
HeroNeverDie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fr for name in rpm

Kissing : 7/10 no hard tongue kissing
Bbbj : 8/10 keep going
Fj :8/10 moans and her expression is real when her eyes turn white and tongue keep moving !
Looks :8/10 looks better than pic due to make up and she is 30
Not 20
Boobs : 9/10 natural c cup not enhanced

One pointer is to try use their condom as i used mine and she keep checking which will bit turn off but overall she is hardworking , seldom use hp but she will set alarm 😂

Up me if my fr helps u guys bonk well thanks
Old 25-01-2018, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
JumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro exotic may be new in town, but he's definitely on a winning strategy.

after testing the waters with Lisa, could not resist my initial temptation of a date with AJ, those melons were calling out to me. and they did not disappoint, possibly the best man made boobs i've had the pleasure of motor boating, with perfect small nipples, coupled with the moans of delight she rewards you with when you devour them. fucking unbelievable, soft boobilicious perfection. her rate is worth it alone for this rack.

luckily, it doesn't end there. per numerous reports, she has a great, slender, proportionate figure, just nice, with beautiful hands and long legs. if i'm being picky, a bit narrow in the hips. but none of that matters when you have those slim legs in the air and presented with the delicious treats below. given her performance, she thoroughly enjoyed the painting session, and the look in her eyes, biting her luscious, pouty bottom lip (which incidently she loves it when you return the favour when frenching) ... could only be topped by making full use of the bedroom mirror. back arched, she'll cradle her pair of fleshy pillows of wonder, while offering her perky ass in the air for your bonking pleasure, and looking back at you seductively while you do your thing. i'll say it again. un-fucking-believable.

needless to say, left extremely sextified, and well and truly KC'd by her sweetness.

bro's, bring her some singha beer and decent food, she's living out of 7-11, and that can't be good for her libido... this girl is a star. bro exotic, i hope you can bring her back for another tour, as I won't get the chance to RTF this round.. sad face.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1