The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-02-2018, 02:56 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Lily from BKK-Gems

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=681651

Looks : 8/10 :
Went to find Lily with her not putting any make-up as I had an early slot. She does look quite natural nice without make up. I believe after she put on makeup will look nice too. Her hair is shoulder length, as understand from her the photo of her having long hair is because she put on extension hair clip which make her hair look long.

Body : 8/10 :
Petite size body with tattoos on her back. Slightly tanned skin tone color. Not fat but a curvy womanly body.

Boobs : 8/10 :
Natural C cups boobs. Very soft and firm. Small cute nipple. Boobs is not saggy. Very nice to fondle on due to the naturally softness. Allow you to suck and lick on it. Recently very addicted to natural boobs and if it is handful and not saggy I think is a bonus.

GFE : 8/10 :
She does put in a lot of effort on her GFE and also on her Service Level.

For GFE, she will really french you like your girlfriend that kind of feel, hug you, comfort/cooldown you after the session, lie on your chest, tug beside you and to be frank she never leave me on my own. When leaving that time, she see my hair is a bit not tidy and she help me tidy my hair.

For Service Level, the standard SOP services needed she complete is all but to add on one more is her massage skill. Her massage is consider very good, massage you from front to back and head to leg, all with the right pressure. After bathing from my 2nd session, while I am standing up watching the TV and preparing to dress up, she at my behind and help me massage my back and neck.

Frenching : 8/10 :
For frenching, I think she is that kind need time to slowly build up the mood. At first we start just kissing, smooching and a bit of frenching on each other passionately. But I felt that at 2nd session she french me with so much feeling that feel just like my girlfriend, we french with some gentle tongue fight and later she help me to BBBJ and later after that we continue to french again while I lead her hand to stroke my 2IC.

BBBJ : 7/10 :
Her BBBJ to me I feel is just ok for me. But can see that she put in effort to work hard to make me feel good on her BBBJ.

FJ : 8/10 :
Petite size body with a curvy figure is very nice to bonk. Had cowgirl and missionary with her. French while missionary with her. Thrust her deep and fast. After releasing my load, best part I always like is FL don't rush to clean you up but instead comfort and hug while you are cooling down.

RTF :
Worth to RTF because of the effort she put in her Service Level and GFE.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 19-02-2018 at 03:35 PM.
Old 19-02-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Darrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The legendary POP is back!! 😎😎😎
Old 19-02-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 13
Asinjoro is a splendid one to beholdAsinjoro is a splendid one to beholdAsinjoro is a splendid one to beholdAsinjoro is a splendid one to beholdAsinjoro is a splendid one to beholdAsinjoro is a splendid one to beholdAsinjoro is a splendid one to behold
Angry Re: Great Bonks

FR Laxscorts Alvis

OKT: Poor
I had been supporting Laxscorts since the old days which the stable was running on the old website. CNY period and decided to go again. Msged OKT to book Peggy, OKT confirmed the timing. Everything was smooth till arrival and the place. Girl was no where near the pics. I should have msged OKT immediately, but I went on to shower 1st. Msged OKT after shower. Then he apologised for the mistake for mixing up the girls. Unable to change to Peggy as he claim that she has customer afterwards. He suggested that I take 1 pop, which i reluctantly did.

Looks :
No where near the pics. look like late 30s

Body :
Flabby, a little meaty

Boobs :
Natural C cups boobs. Only plus point

BBBJ :
Almost non-existent. Gave a few suck. Barely lasted 1min before asking to cap

FJ :
Didnt manage to shoot. HJ finish

RTF :
Do I need to say?

As an end note, I dont blame the girl, but from my msg, I dont see how OKT can mix up the girl. I dont want to say if it was intentional, as I will never find out. But it is just too dubious as an innocent mistake.
Old 19-02-2018, 04:12 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrenliew91 View Post
The legendary POP is back!! 😎😎😎
OKT has accurately described the way she shld be described as.
$180 is a steal given how classy she is imho.
Old 19-02-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 15
yellowpeanuts is a splendid one to beholdyellowpeanuts is a splendid one to beholdyellowpeanuts is a splendid one to beholdyellowpeanuts is a splendid one to beholdyellowpeanuts is a splendid one to beholdyellowpeanuts is a splendid one to behold

FR for Bibi - BKG

https://bangkokgems.weebly.com/bibi-19yo.html

Don't normally write FR but this CNYday3 bonk was HUAT

texted bro jerry late but heng managed to snag a slot

Cons (must include la, to have a balanced FR)
- real life was more tan than pic
- some tummy flab

Pros (many)
- friendly pretty SYT
- natural bigC/smallD boobs
- hardworking and pleasing
- Location was awesome (especially for bros who drive. direct and discreet)
- great bbbj
- cob is a must
- prompt and friendly okt

going back 11 mar so pls book a slot if u havent. do not miss

will definitely support BKG again (again - location)

HUAT AH!!!

Please leave your nick if you are so kind to up me, so I may return the favour.

just-up = Solopop . Sailsingapore . w00f . beep . nitecrawllerr . cookiepuss

to-up =
Old 19-02-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 11
goodriver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR FOR POO FROM ROLLYPOLLY

OKT: very prompt response

Looks: 7/10

Body: 7/10

Frenching: Yes

Fingering: Yes

Overall: 8/10

Very value for money and very good service provided.
Will RTF for the service.

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
Old 19-02-2018, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
candypro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Great Bonks

RTF FR for returning CP Rev aka Diora from SS last tour. As cute as ever and I xiao happy to see her again.

Looks: Looks definitely better now and better than photos for those who have yet to see her. She has more of the cute vibe than the slutty vibe for those prefer slutty vibes. Still has braces on but no problem with that.

Body: Baby fats but her gfe made up for it.

Boobs: Enhanced pair of C cups.

Pussy: No smell no problem with fingering and painting. Wet easily.

Frenching: The reason why I rtf her. Like exchanging saliva. Priceless.

BBBJ: Good bbbj and pace, some ppl will blow their first shot CIM.

FJ: Various positions all accommodating, got some boobies fk in between. First shot on her boobs some flew on her face n hair. Opps.
(Not that she allow COF, but overshot), tho she's ok with it, have to apologise, second shot cob. Overall, swee bonk session.

Communication : Her English still primary school. I can speak some rly simple Thai. Translator can do the rest hehe.

GFE: 11/10. Cheerful, talkative, awesome smile, pleasing to the eyes n lil bro, great kisser. Couldn't ask for more. As good or better than her previous tour. Gave her angpao and left a happy man. Please be gentle with her, cause just like any FLs, she deserve gentlemen treatment.

Room barely have light, those who likes sex in dim setting, perfect. But I prefer it to be brighter.

RTF: Got a busy schedule ahead, but I'll be sure to find her on her next tour.
Old 19-02-2018, 07:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
MrLimBei is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Promise okt from thaifairy i will note down FR for nico
Thank you for directing me.

Had nico from thaifairy last night for dinner

Look: 8/10 (petite with a bit of discount)
shower: SOP
bbbj: 9/10 ( awesome as she lick you all the way, and i love how she lick my balls)
CIM: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 ( she was tight, all out to please for 2rd shot, able to fulfilled my dream of tits fucking haha)
GFE: 7/10
RTF: 8/10

Had my initial doubt as it was my first time patronise bro thaifary, but overall it was good man, thumbs up for this okt.
Old 19-02-2018, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ImHTL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone kena post op transgender before? Can reject when in room havent undress?

Last edited by ImHTL; 19-02-2018 at 08:33 PM.
Old 19-02-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kingofchocolate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
OKT has accurately described the way she shld be described as.
$180 is a steal given how classy she is imho.
Who? Where? What? Hahaha
Old 19-02-2018, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold

FR Bella, Bangkok Gems

Continuing my sojourn with this stable, I had the opportunity to try this gal recently. Not disappointed at all.

Location: nice and central hotel. Some security issues but managed to slip in and out undetected.

Looks: 9/10. Wow: previous FR were correct she looks much better than her pictures. Smooth skin no blemishes. Only marked down for her braces.

Body: 8/10. Slim, decent B cups. No tattoos. However marked down because she has a C sec scar and still some obvious stretch marks. Pussy completely bald! Yum.

Service: 9/10? Opted for the AJ but I didn’t try CIM so not sure if she offers this service. Very very GFE, you can see she makes the effort. Her bbbj was a bit hesitant initially however, not sure she likes it. But later for second round it got better so maybe she just needs to be more relaxed before getting into it. She dresses sexily, washes herself thoroughly and puts on nice perfume. Lots of hugging and DFK. I guess we connected as she was very affectionate. Her English is decent too, can communicate better than most.

She will be returning on 25th and I will be trying to see her again, but she’s already got a heavy schedule as it’s pretty obvious that a lot of customers are happy with her service.

So far, Bangkok Gems is doing well. Can’t say I’m disappointed with my two selections so far. Happy CNY all!

Last edited by FK111; 19-02-2018 at 09:33 PM.
Old 19-02-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

Pop from P888.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofchocolate View Post
Who? Where? What? Hahaha
Old 19-02-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 9
Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!

I was meant to post this last night, but the forum went for a short maintenance while i was trying to post it, so here i am

Missed Hito too much, fast hand fast leg text OKT to arrange for a slot with Hito this morning. Turns out the demand quite high, OKT ask me to arrange first before kena booked. So just book late night slot, was worried that she would be tired, but she never disappoints right till the end.

RTF for Hito from AA.

Reach the door, she opened the door and beamed when she recognised me, happily pulled my hand and led me to her room as usual. The moment the door closed, she leapt onto me and shoved her tongue right into my mouth. We had that for roughly a minute, before she let go, and i was able to sit down. Made small talk, but more of it was just both of us looking into each other's eyes and just smiling and teasing around.

Laid down on the bed, she pounced on me like a wildcat. Our lips met once more, while our hands ran on each other's bodies everywhere. Was considering whether we wanted to take a shower or continue our small session. Kept going on and on, she's a real tease, slowly taking off our clothes. Made body contact and we went wild. My boner was raging through my pants, and she ripped it off and engulfed it whole. Man, when she DTs you, you feel like you're in heaven. And that's what it felt like when she went down on me. I knew i had to return the favour, got her to turn around to 69, and i touched her pussy, and it was wet and flowing already. Gave her a light caressing and she moaned out loud. Could feel the cum slowly rising in my balls, and i signalled to stop, pulled her back up for a hot frenching session, before we broke off and headed to the showers.

Shower was nothing much, the toilet was kinda small, so we just did the usual bathing procedure. Went back onto the bed, and she was ready too. The cycle repeated itself with her going down on me again, and when she felt she was ready. She capped me and wanted to ride on me. She was doing such a great job, i felt that i had to reward her for her valiant efforts. Flipped her onto the bed, and got down on her real fast. Teased her from her lips down to her lovely nips, and slowly down to her pussy. I know how she likes it and gave her all i had, just when she thinks she's able to rest, a new sensation comes along and she convulses and grabs anything she could find. Took the liberty of just thrusting my tongue into her, and she shuddered,decided to take a step further and tease her ass. Gave her an ass rimming amidst the pleasure and she just upped her moaning to another level. Couldn't hold it anymore, got into position and just thrust into her straight, no KY needed at all. Had all sorts of positions, missionary and cowgirl were my favorites. I'm telling you, i've not had someone that does cowgirl so well as her. She can ride you nonstop without any complaints and knows how to grind and make you feel like you're on cloud 9. We made intense love for about 15 minutes, and when i knew i was going to finish, i pulled out and ripped the condom off. She knew what was coming and just started sucking on it, and used her tongue to tease the base. It sent me over the edge and i just blasted ropes into her mouth. She took it like a champ and smiled at me after the deed was done. She got up, went to the sink, washed her mouth and came back over to give me a massage.

Now this is where i fucked up, i got too tired, and her massage was so soothing. I legit, fell asleep to her massage, only to wake up knowing there was only 15 minutes left for my session. Time seemed to pass so fast and i had to go once again. Absolutely enjoyed every second that i spent with her, and i can't wait to see her again and again in the next few days.

There wouldn't be a need for a point rating, i've done it for her previously, bros please do yourself some work and scroll up to look at my previous FR for her. Hito is an amazing gem and i cannot guarantee it more.

RTF? Damn right.
Old 19-02-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=682086

FR for Gail from ED.
Response was sweet short n sharp.
Got to the given location, a hassle free entry to the room.

Door opened and walaaa a slim pretty lady was found hiding behind it.

Looks: 9/10. Pictures are accurate with the usual whitening photoshop which was totally unnecessary cos pretty means pretty, fair or tanned. Gail is a 25yo BKK resident with cute big looking puppy eyes exactly like a long lost poly love. Looks great despite being unwell according to her, headache... Wears braces for those who might want to know. Rejection chance is 0%.
Body: 9/10. Slim lean and tall for thais. Skin is really smooth with the usual thai tan. Easier to find a dinosaur than fats on her. That said, firm n taut. Top drawer complexion and cute looking butt which tempts me to spank lol. Just joking la.
Boobs: 8.5/10. Just Bs but natural still rules. Allowed me to run amok with my tongue and at times devoured it fully into my mouth. Obviously she turned on by my tongue works lol.
Pussy: 9/10. Trimmed and shouting out to be lashed by my tongue. A few flicks here n there and a bit of rubbing of her clits, her pussy was nicely wet.
Frenching: 9/10. Forget those braces i dont feel them at all. We are both talented tongue fighters lol. She was a willing giver i was the happy taker.
BBBJ: 9/10. Actually i had better tbh but the 9 was for the fact her braces didnt interfere with her thorough work on my rod. Even she went fast i was quite confident there was no accident in waiting. A patient cock sucker lol.
FJ: 9/10. When u encounter a good rider u will know it
Being slim does help as she rode me crazy as i squeezed her boobs and lightly spanled her cute firm butt. Unfortunately a lack of control meant i surrendered pretty fast. Damn xia suay! Showered and tcss. Gail's english is above decent. Can really talk about anything and her gentle laid back personality made me feel damn comfortable till i almost forgot to hoot her for a 2nd time. With time running out she gave me another solid bbbbj then capped on but i told her limpeh wanted to be in control this time. Inserted in and that arrrghhh moan from her was pure music to my ears. Frenched her, sucked her hardened nipples and rammed away quickly lol machiam like a sprinter closing in on the last 10 metres. Either her hole is tight or my cock is too big, 10 mins of whacking her in missionary...my 2nd shot blasted into the CD. Showered again, frenched in the bathroom like lovers, she helped dressed up and off i went after tipping her.
GFE: Probably on the high side since she speaks good english. No rush and relaxed personality increased the GFE. I was off to a good start this year.
RTF: Gail probably deserves a round or 2 more. At $150 for her looks n body plus the nice location is a very decent option as a package. Great bonk she is!
Happy bonking na
Old 19-02-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 13
obeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to behold

Have not been chionging for quite a while, getting fly aeroplane/no reply by local and PRC FL, so i decided to come back my favourite, LOS gals. Been eyeing champaigne from P88 for a while, so booked on sat CNY day 3, bro okt quite prompt reply so i made my way down to the location. Arrived early so went to buy a drink for the gal from the convenience shop a few streets away.

Location is convenient for me to drive to, in a quiet area at night, not that convenient if you coming by train though. Easy parking and on a nice quiet street at night. Went up to the door as instructed by okt and champaigne opened the door, the place is easily one of my favourite, nice, clean and nice design, with (relatively) brighter lighting. I actually prefer the place to my previous favourite location by emman.

Champaigne is about 60-70% same as pic, her facial features are not as sharp as in the pic, skin tone is a bit darker. She actually looks like a SYT poly malay gal. But her body is just my type, she's a real pocket rocket, with her tight body and perky butt and boobies.

Came in and chatted with her a bit before going to shower, shower was quite sop, but I like the clean toilet and nice soap (men's biore wor!). Boss also provide disposable towels, a bit thin but at least there's no worry about re-used towels.

Champaigne is a shy and sweet gal, after shower we lay in bed and she started with soft frenching, and she let me rub her, but she don't allow finger insertion.

BBBJ was quite light, she did try to go deep but i think she couldn't, and she could use a bit more suction, really seems like the first time you have sex with your gf from schooling days.

she then capped on and started riding, her riding quite pro compared to her bbbj as she rocked her hips, this was the best part i feel. changed a few positions, but she looked in a bit of pain when i went too deep, so I had to be a bit more careful when thrusting. her light moans were authentic and just the type i like, not those high pitched JAV type. She wasn't that wet, so half way have to reapply the lube, but her pussy actually quite tight and I had to control not to shoot too fast. After bonking a while i released in missionary and she cleaned me up well and we went to shower again.

while lying there we chatted like friends, her english is actually quite good and she could understand everything i said, she was showing me her pics on her phone, her favourite music etc while stroking my lil bro, but sadly i'm a usually a 1 shot guy so i told her to just relax, so we continued chatting. All in all quite a decent session, can see she is trying her best but quite green, for guys who like petite gals with tight bodies will enjoy. RTF? prob not as I have a long list of LOS gals i wanna bonk, LOS okt's have not let me down after all these years of chionging
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1