The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of
Re: Merlin Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
The ground floor lobby for Merlin tower? I was there. Didn't see any dino.

And have anyone tried the spa at level 4?
there is a eatery on the ground floor like a kopitiam. The massage shops are by the side. 2 shops same name between them is a saloon.
Old 08-05-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

in total only tool the chinese milf twice, first time 100 +30 for room then 2nd time smart, nego 100 all in, cheap fark nothing to shout about.

but main choice was to try the massage shop there, is the shop at 2nd floor near vcd still there? any new reports?

did see one chio one walking from outside till she disappeared into one of the shop on the outside perimeter of merlin tower.

that was when the china milf spotted me.

any senior can recommend me massage shop there with decent massuese?
Old 10-05-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

Saw this MILF today..looks like a rich tai tai who maintains her body well

Took her for RM$100..took me to this hotel for RM$25, CD provided..spacious n resonably clean

was pretty horny as her hand were all over me n seducing me by rubbing my bro with her perky ass

did her hard n fast, she was accommodating

after e deed, requesting for her to give me a bj which she obediently did

she stayed to chat a while more after

her name is 小红..most petite PRC lady there from what I saw

treat her nicely..she's a nice lady

Badboy
Old 10-05-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Did anyone tried the health centre at level 4? It looks run down. Inside there were 2 milf,malaysians.

30mins for 50rm massage.

I didn't try. I went in look look and then left. Cause the reception was empty. The 2 ladies were sitting at sofa.

Don't know if business is operating or not. Is like entering a restaurant but waitress all sitting down and nobody cares...

Nonetheless please share if you have been there.
Never venture past level 2. Whats the name of the shop?
50rm for 30mins is a bit steep.
Old 14-05-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 9
el88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
in total only tool the chinese milf twice, first time 100 +30 for room then 2nd time smart, nego 100 all in, cheap fark nothing to shout about.

but main choice was to try the massage shop there, is the shop at 2nd floor near vcd still there? any new reports?

did see one chio one walking from outside till she disappeared into one of the shop on the outside perimeter of merlin tower.

that was when the china milf spotted me.

any senior can recommend me massage shop there with decent massuese?
tried most of the (indo) massage shops..

my go-to one will be the one the ground floor, furthest shop.. (beside the eatery)..from outside u can only see the foot massage chairs, beds are inside and it seems 'cleaner'/more comfy than the rest.

i always RTM this masseuse 'M' . 8/10 for massage..10/10 for gfe.
Old 14-05-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

el88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Did anyone tried the health centre at level 4? It looks run down. Inside there were 2 milf,malaysians.

30mins for 50rm massage.

I didn't try. I went in look look and then left. Cause the reception was empty. The 2 ladies were sitting at sofa.

Don't know if business is operating or not. Is like entering a restaurant but waitress all sitting down and nobody cares...

Nonetheless please share if you have been there.
the receptionist uncle either mia or chao hee lang one.
best is to make a booking direct with the ladies. i think there are like 3 regular workin ladies there. i recommend Irene..very friendly msian milf.
Old 15-05-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by el88 View Post
tried most of the (indo) massage shops..

my go-to one will be the one the ground floor, furthest shop.. (beside the eatery)..from outside u can only see the foot massage chairs, beds are inside and it seems 'cleaner'/more comfy than the rest.

i always RTM this masseuse 'M' . 8/10 for massage..10/10 for gfe.
the masseuse are malay or Thai?
Old 16-05-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by el88 View Post
the receptionist uncle either mia or chao hee lang one.
best is to make a booking direct with the ladies. i think there are like 3 regular workin ladies there. i recommend Irene..very friendly msian milf.
How are the charges like? Comes with bj/hi?
Old 17-05-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
the masseuse are malay or Thai?
Mostly indo i think
Old 17-05-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreomaker View Post
How are the charges like? Comes with bj/hi?
Entrance dmg:
30min masg: 50
1h masg: 76?

The rest is up to u to nego w the lady.
Old 25-05-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 15
Mas Joki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMas Joki is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to City Square for karaoke with friends. After the karaoke, just stroll around. While walking on the link bridge to Merlin Tower. A PRC approached me and asked whether I want a massage. Age 43, petite. Look 6/10 and very friendly. After agreed on RM100, she took me to her apartment at a row shop on 2nd flr which is near to Citrus Hotel. Paid for room RM25, very clean like hotel 81. She gave me a simple massage. Service is good and no hurry. She asked for RM30 tip but I gave her RM50 because she allowed me to fuck her twice. Really happy and sextified.
Old 26-05-2019, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas Joki View Post
Went to City Square for karaoke with friends. After the karaoke, just stroll around. While walking on the link bridge to Merlin Tower. A PRC approached me and asked whether I want a massage. Age 43, petite. Look 6/10 and very friendly. After agreed on RM100, she took me to her apartment at a row shop on 2nd flr which is near to Citrus Hotel. Paid for room RM25, very clean like hotel 81. She gave me a simple massage. Service is good and no hurry. She asked for RM30 tip but I gave her RM50 because she allowed me to fuck her twice. Really happy and sextified.
Meaning to say 100+25+50(tip) is it?
Old 26-05-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Handsomerey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if pay 175 not that cheap also, can top up 50 bucks to go for spa with buffet
Old 27-05-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

pak had 2 shots for rm175 for satisfied service....its only sgd 60
Old 27-05-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas Joki View Post
How long was the session? if more than an hour should be quite ok.
Was also by a PRC along the bridge but i didnt take the offer. 100rm + 25rm too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1