The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2019, 07:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 13
Kingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to behold
Re: Teasing massage

Have a lot brother PM request the shop name and ML number. there is clear place didn’t do anything service. I believe she only do for regular customers only. Yesterday just visit her again. This time I play her pussy until wet wet and she can’t control. At the end, I raw her. Lol. She didn’t mention the tip. So I just tip her Rm100. She very happy and said thank to me.
Please try your luck at T.B at taman sutera (beside geylang frog porridge) and the ML I really can’t share. Hope you all understand.
Old 06-05-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!

I have experience one ml kept rubbing my ass crack to the point she knows I'm spreading my legs wider. End up ask me to kneel on all 4, likes a dog and she use both her hands on little bro
Old 21-05-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 14
Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!

Any clean joints with lots of teasing and "accidental touches" to recommend? Currently into these kind of massages but can't keep up with the prices in sg ��
Old 02-06-2019, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hawkhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
I have experience one ml kept rubbing my ass crack to the point she knows I'm spreading my legs wider. End up ask me to kneel on all 4, likes a dog and she use both her hands on little bro
Can kindly share contact. To
Old 09-06-2019, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnthedriver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro can pm location and shop name. Thnx
Old 09-06-2019, 02:35 AM
Samster

johnthedriver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Can share contact?
Old 09-06-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Ccmj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yesterday i decided to try one of the massage centre in ksl mall itself. Outside look altas one as was looking for a decent good massage. Surprisingly that during the session.. the massager ask want massage below.. i was huh unexpected.. well maybe my bro reaction during the massage pops the Gq.. massager was a milf. Think 30-40 age. She did not state tips for the Gq but i gave 50rmb only as per market rate i guess . Massage was okok . Extras soso not that skillful.. just play around balls abit the hj thats all. Overall a quicky
Old 11-06-2019, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 15
ubikayu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyubikayu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingstone View Post
At sutera utama there got one clean Thai massage beside Umobile shop. Got one ML will removed her bra during massage. Why I’m know? Hahaha.
Because when she start massage my front thigh and she start teasing and brush my ball and rod. Suddenly my rod standup and I start grab her breast no ask for permission. She no push off my hand some more she pull up her clothes and let me more enjoy. Hahaha. So she start playing my rod and no ask money. After shoot she help clean and tip her Rm30 and say thank to me. 2nd time visit her again. This time I notice her before start massage she open her bra at in front my eye.
Will sure try.
Old 11-06-2019, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 15
ubikayu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyubikayu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingstone View Post
Have a lot brother PM request the shop name and ML number. there is clear place didn’t do anything service. I believe she only do for regular customers only. Yesterday just visit her again. This time I play her pussy until wet wet and she can’t control. At the end, I raw her. Lol. She didn’t mention the tip. So I just tip her Rm100. She very happy and said thank to me.
Please try your luck at T.B at taman sutera (beside geylang frog porridge) and the ML I really can’t share. Hope you all understand.
This also must try
Old 12-06-2019, 02:00 AM
Samster

tanabe787 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by petergan99 View Post
Use to have it at sutera utama, next to di huang ya. Thai Join. The lady would start with good massage from feet , up to your thigh, near to spot that Make you cannot take it. I think, out of 10 customer, 10 would ,half way massage , sure opt for hj. Cause cannot take it any more..
Can I know d name of the place pls..thanks..
Old 17-06-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Maxitang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, is there any teasing place around sentosa or KSL area? New here to JB.
Old 20-06-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

ACEJACKK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccmj View Post
yesterday i decided to try one of the massage centre in ksl mall itself. Outside look altas one as was looking for a decent good massage. Surprisingly that during the session.. the massager ask want massage below.. i was huh unexpected.. well maybe my bro reaction during the massage pops the Gq.. massager was a milf. Think 30-40 age. She did not state tips for the Gq but i gave 50rmb only as per market rate i guess . Massage was okok . Extras soso not that skillful.. just play around balls abit the hj thats all. Overall a quicky
Bro, able to share contact
Thanks
Old 20-06-2019, 06:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Luanlaiatjb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Mind share contact? Thanks
Old 23-06-2019, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
tonyjr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro can u share the place and contact please thanks
Old 18-07-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 8
ziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to all

Interesting finds! Anyone who has such contacts (teasing / sensual massage) can PM me? Am heading in tomorrow. Will up points and exchange a lead in Pelangi
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1