The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2016, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
limking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnacles View Post
Wow been awhile since i last visit JB.. time to store up some RM...
The right time to go now with the exchange rate S$100. - Rm 299 more or less
Old 27-02-2016, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
limking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

My 8th trip to Honeydolls yesterday. The 6th trip was nothing worth mentioning & 7th trip 3 days ago was RTF with Rachel. Booked newly arrived Noreen for test drive yesterday, her first day. Very friendly & quite chatty girl. Showered me then play & wash my dick with one hand slowly rubbing the head & up down slow Jerking, at the same time with the other hand rubbing my ass slowing. Real shiok.
Looks - 7/10 but it's a okay look, bei hiam lah.
Boobs - C cup but kinda of soft coz being breastfeed her child before with nice slightly big nipples, nice to do Tuning with fingers & munch gently. She loves it
Pussy - bushy but no smell with a tiny clitoris which bloat big when stimulate enough.
Bbbj - SOP coz she is green in this field. Needs to coax what & how to do. She really bbbj me long time almost more or less then 15 minutes.
FJ- Real wet & can feel grip dick massage when she is stim kau kau. Moanings are real & face flushed when she cummed. Willing to please & try various positions.
Gfe - 10/10 Very good but one must understand Thai coz she doesn't speak much English / malay/ chinese.
Massage - don't really know coz with all the fore play & bonking it was almost time up lioa
RTF - Yes
BONKERS BROTHERS - YAKULT & RACHEL TODAY LAST DAY IF NOT MISTAKEN. Don't miss these 2 rare gems in the market if you have yet to try. And for those who wants a RTF make it fast.

Last edited by limking; 27-02-2016 at 02:18 PM.
Old 03-03-2016, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
fanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to behold

Vip spa open till what time? If it occupy the old magic spa premise, at night you guys Park inside the mall? Like quite dangerous sia
Old 03-03-2016, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chiongster888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

vip open till 3am,went ytd ard 12am, full house sian, went to you qian ren xin instead.
Old 04-03-2016, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro, there used to be a FL website that have Thais and they operate at a JB hotel along the same road as New York hotel. Anyone know which website they are at now? As I'm not able to find their link. Thanks
Old 08-03-2016, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
pollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went down with 2 friends to a massage parlour at Taman Nusa bestari, near Orange Hotel for the waterbed service. Uncle there paraded 4 viet girls.
2 girls was looking at the floor, one was looking into the abyss & one is smiling at me & she is not really my type because she is abit short for me, so i chose her, and it was really a good choice. Her services really very good, i left that place a really very happy man.

Her name: Ah Han (Number 312)
Age not sure,maybe 21 or 22, she got a one year old baby girl back home thus the slight tummy but not a problem for me.

After undressing, she brought me into this big shower room with big mirror(one side of the wall) from ceiling to floor and a waterbed inside. Lie facedown and Ah Han starts to shower me and then the Nuru Gel & IceFire service start, it was really SHIOK, only thing is that the gel is cold, she did alot of teasing with her fingers on my thighs, dick and balls and then she would laugh, she is really very sweet.
Then she did her boobs massage, also very SHIOK, and the best was the IceFire, where she put this jelly on her lips and start to lick my back,back of the thighs, buttocks and then she goes for the ass rimming, ticklish but really very nice too. Then she spit out the IceFire, and start to do the same routine with her tongue with suction.
When finish, i really feel that my ass-hole was very very clean for the first time in my life.
Time to face up and she does her boobs massage again and this is where i really can see her beauty when her face is near mine where i cant see her height but can see her hair, her eyes and her skin, was really so feminine.
At one point, she brought her boobs up to my face and i quickly suck at that succulent nipples as much as possible, her nipples is not big & also not small, just nice for her and very OISHII.
During the whole session, she would sing Viet song & encourage me to sing along, and she would laugh & laugh whenever i made a mistake, and her laughter is so cute, she also would dance in the shower room naked, i had a good laugh throughout the session on top of her services, she is fantastic.
Would definitely RTF her.
Old 08-03-2016, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
player999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollux69 View Post

Great Services:
1: This was long time ago and some Bros may remember this. The place was called Crystal Palace. Girls was all Malaysian and wearing pyjamas or kimono gown with nothing inside, she is naked inside. Pay her RM10 and you can autoroam her as much as you can for 5 mins, so if you autoroam 10 girls, it will be RM100. For horny Bros, he can pay her RM110 and get a room upstairs for FJ.
Dunno this kind of clubs exist anymore in JB?
This sounds super kinky.. anyone know if such a place exist anywhere nowadays?
Old 09-03-2016, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Last week was at Nusa Bestari so went to mos3x website to see-look and saw this Ru Yi. This girl previously was working at Johor Jaya and went there 3 times but no chance to try her, always booked. So just try luck to call and was told to wait 10 mins, so I just walk over to nearby Old Town to get a drink. In a while, received call and went up to room and was very pleased with what I saw. Immediately told her I want to book her 2 shots but she say I may not be able to make it, so I say ok see how later.

Name: Ru Yi (China)
Face: 8.5/10 (same as pic)
Body: 8/10 (Nice tall & slender model height with nice legs, smooth skin)
Boobs: B- (natural, not for boobs lover. For me is ok as attitude/service play more part)
Kiss: No try (but she initiate to kiss me - mouth to mouth before I leave, so I guess she do kiss during FJ)
BJ: 7.5/10 (Capped and bj, would say she is one of the best in BJ as normally I sianz half if girl capped and blow. I guess if no cap sure very fast explode)
Meimei: 8.5/10 (well maintained and good for bonking)
FJ: 8/10 (Overall left a happy man)
Attitude/Service: 9/10 (Willing to service and do as told)
RTF: No (unless she do BBBJ)

In the end went for 2 rounds. Second round as SOP. However was lucky as we were half way in the process before OKT called to say someone already waited very long. She just told him already started so ask the client to wait first, then proceed back to service me. No rush even though she know someone is waiting.

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)
Old 10-03-2016, 12:14 AM
Samster

Vinzseow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Went down with 2 friends to a massage parlour at Taman Nusa bestari, near Orange Hotel for the waterbed service. Uncle there paraded 4 viet girls.
2 girls was looking at the floor, one was looking into the abyss & one is smiling at me & she is not really my type because she is abit short for me, so i chose her, and it was really a good choice. Her services really very good, i left that place a really very happy man.

Her name: Ah Han (Number 312)
Age not sure,maybe 21 or 22, she got a one year old baby girl back home thus the slight tummy but not a problem for me.

After undressing, she brought me into this big shower room with big mirror(one side of the wall) from ceiling to floor and a waterbed inside. Lie facedown and Ah Han starts to shower me and then the Nuru Gel & IceFire service start, it was really SHIOK, only thing is that the gel is cold, she did alot of teasing with her fingers on my thighs, dick and balls and then she would laugh, she is really very sweet.
Then she did her boobs massage, also very SHIOK, and the best was the IceFire, where she put this jelly on her lips and start to lick my back,back of the thighs, buttocks and then she goes for the ass rimming, ticklish but really very nice too. Then she spit out the IceFire, and start to do the same routine with her tongue with suction.
When finish, i really feel that my ass-hole was very very clean for the first time in my life.
Time to face up and she does her boobs massage again and this is where i really can see her beauty when her face is near mine where i cant see her height but can see her hair, her eyes and her skin, was really so feminine.
At one point, she brought her boobs up to my face and i quickly suck at that succulent nipples as much as possible, her nipples is not big & also not small, just nice for her and very OISHII.
During the whole session, she would sing Viet song & encourage me to sing along, and she would laugh & laugh whenever i made a mistake, and her laughter is so cute, she also would dance in the shower room naked, i had a good laugh throughout the session on top of her services, she is fantastic.
Would definitely RTF her.

Bro, may I know the prices
Old 10-03-2016, 06:30 PM
Samster

pollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypollux69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinzseow View Post
Bro, may I know the prices
1 Hour package at RM238
Old 10-03-2016, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Tried VIP spa a little while back for the 1st time opens at 12pm but gals only ready at 1pm so alot of bros there eating free maggie mee or go jacuzzi, personally don't like to eat before bonking. Capn was friendly enough to let me have 1st pick since I was there and took a viet 372 cause she looked very bitchy ah lian but turn out to be quite 2 faced.

Inside room like dead fish and everything complain, after service pretend to be nice, maybe no rapport of whatever but not picking her again. I must say though the room is damn nice, got mirrors every angle to watch yourself in action and those sex chairs. I suggest looking through their album or parade of gals to find a hot one. Might return, but next aim is find PRC there instead of the 200-300 per shot listed in dome 2 haha.

I think they close late and can do tabao but best to ask more exp bros.
Old 10-03-2016, 08:29 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108280 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope my FR can assist u to making a choice. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

Part 1: Overview

Title: My First JB Bonk Field Reports

Lady Background
Honey was from KL. She was a receptionist in one of the hotel back in KL. I not sure is this her first trip to JB or she has been there many times. She came here to earn some money back home.

Stable details

This is my first experience going there alone and trying up this stable. Their operation is a bit different compare to SG. A lot of times, sms send to them take some time to reply and thing get a bit of mess up here and there. Call them to talk will be much easy. I was surprise that the operator was a lady, sweet voice and keep insisting me to go up see another local Malaysian Chinese lady but i rejected because i do not want to distract my attention. Anyway, take as an experience, overall thing still went off smoothly

Lady

Picture in the ads have cover face. I cannot judge the accuracy of the picture with the real person but i saw that the necklace wear is the same as in the picture.

Look:(GOOD!!!)
She wear heavy make-up and was quite beautiful and also she don’t really look like a malay. She is not consider the SYT type

Stable other lady comment
I don’t get the see the rest of the ladies so i have no comment regarding this.

Bonk Details
Date of Bonk: 10 March 2016
Time of Action: 1400 hrs
Accommodation: hotel
Location: discreet and easily accessible with ample parking lots. Pls check with stable directly when confirm your slot
Total Shot taken: package of 45 min for 1 shot
Room's Condition: place look new, nice ambience, room was big, cosy and spacious.
Toilet Condition: All equipment in good working condition

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 10-03-2016, 08:30 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108280 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Part 2: Action

This is how the fun begin……

Honey Stats
Breast: small “B” cup, soft and nice to squeeze
Body: not petite, some meat but still slim
Skin tone: fair like a chinese
Ass: meaty nice ass for doggy
Pussy: shaven
Legs: sexy thigh
Pussy: very very wet
Tattoo: No

Ice- Breaking
Communication: simple english, malay
Chemistry level: high, maybe because i can speck malay
KC level: medium
GFE feel: have the feeling of fucking a horny minah
Characteristic: nice, chatty and cheerful lady

Sextistics
Massage: no
Foreplay: fast hand job and licking of my nipple to arouse me
Frenching: only some light kissing
Fingering: inserted two finger in and she get damn wet
Catbath: nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard
BBBJ: quite ok, she slowly lick and sucking my shaft up and down and sucking your balls hard
CIM: almost but never
Moaning: moan that beg you for more
Moan Volume: super high
Facial Expression In FJ: almost cried being screw hard
Fj: we did this few positions and she is very responsive
AJ: Not into it

Verdict
Timing is a bit short, but not a bad one. She is hardworking type. She has no complaints and is patient in serving you. I think is quite worth to paid that price for the bonk. She is leaving soon, so those that have not tried yet, be fast.

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 11-03-2016, 10:05 AM
Samster

XXYYXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Pebbles from jbgirl

OKT advertise Pebbles 36c with a smile that melts you.
Well OKT is not lying.
Just had a session with her few hours ago. Looks almost same as advertise, the 36c, exactly as advertise.
Open hotel door greet me with the sweetest smile, then start to chitchat a bit, as if I'm regular customer.
Then proceed to bath me slowly with a lot of teasing. After wash up when she drying herself in the room, I tease her with my already erected bro against her butt, she responded but swirling her butt left and right. Then she turn over and started bbbj my little bro. I can say she's got very good sucking skill, her tongue will swirl when your dick inside her mouth, very flexible. She gave me a good 10 min of blowing, cap on then she turn into a cowgirl. Then change doggie before I release load. She's got very good gfe,and she can be playful too. And yes her boobs, very good to hold, no sagging, nice to lick too. Well bros out there who wish to experience what I've experience better be quick. She leaving in 4 days time. You won't regret your session with her.
Also bro OKT @jbgirl are great, they respond fast and easy going. Thank you.

Last edited by XXYYXX; 11-03-2016 at 03:43 PM.
Old 11-03-2016, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
1 Hour package at RM238
Sorry Bro, there is a shorter 45 mins package at RM196 & RM198
and 1 Hour package at RM238 & there is no GQ as everything like autoroam,
BBBJ and FJ is included.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1