The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2016, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Guppybaby8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

To all senior, I'm new here. Been hearing a lot of this MP little Saigon near sentosa. Anyone out there keen to share your experience and also any recommendation. Anyone been there recently?
Heard 1, 7, 8 , 22 are angpai .
Not sure what are the service provided.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Old 20-07-2016, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
MewMe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMewMe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guppybaby8 View Post
To all senior, I'm new here. Been hearing a lot of this MP little Saigon near sentosa. Anyone out there keen to share your experience and also any recommendation. Anyone been there recently?
Hi bro, I am new to this little Saigon too but I will share my experience.

I just visited this place last weekend. I reached the place at 1pm and was attended by two Viet ladies at the counter. I asked her if I can pick the special massage lady by myself and she answered no, but I can request for a change if I am not happy with the lady. Anyway she guarantee me that their ladies are all young and pretty.

She made a call and the next moment I saw a few ladies coming in and report to work. I would say the Viet girls are young but may not be as pretty as what they had guaranteed. So she assigned me to a small room with little walking space. The bed is good enough for two person. There is only a curtain separating the room.

After waited for 10min... Diau(the lady's name) came in.. With the lights dimmed, she looks exactly like one of my younger colleague...Fresh undergraduate look.. I ask for her age and she is only 19. She's pretty tall.. my kind of syt.

After all the sop and massage for an hour, she then requested for 103 and we proceeded to hav some fun 😁😁😁

She was naughty to start with..teasing u and her girlfriend feel is really maximum for me..she told me to turn my head when she starts to strip..of course I peeked.. she asked me if I was first timer and why did I come..I said I came specially for her.. she was so happy that she gave me a tight hug when lying next to me. Tried to kiss her, but she avoided.. but she was toying with me.. had a French kissing with her eventually and start to remove her towel ... AR .. but she doesn't allow me to put my finger in her pussy
Old 20-07-2016, 05:08 PM
Samster

MewMe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMewMe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guppybaby8 View Post

I just visited this place last weekend. I reached the place at 1pm and was attended by two Viet ladies at the counter. I asked her if I can pick the special massage lady by myself and she answered no, but I can request for a change if I am not happy with the lady. Anyway she guarantee me that their ladies are all young and pretty.

She made a call and the next moment I saw a few ladies coming in and report to work. I would say the Viet girls are young but may not be as pretty as what they had guaranteed. So she assigned me to a small room with little walking space. The bed is good enough for two person. There is only a curtain separating the room.

After waited for 10min... Diau(the lady's name) came in.. With the lights dimmed, she looks exactly like one of my younger colleague...Fresh undergraduate look.. I ask for her age and she is only 19. She's pretty tall.. my kind of syt.

After all the sop and massage for an hour, she then requested for 103 and we proceeded to hav some fun 😁😁😁

She was naughty to start with..teasing u and her girlfriend feel is really maximum for me..she told me to turn my head when she starts to strip..of course I peeked.. she asked me if I was first timer and why did I come..I said I came specially for her.. she was so happy that she gave me a tight hug when lying next to me. Tried to kiss her, but she avoided.. but she was toying with me.. had a French kissing with her eventually and start to remove her towel ... AR .. but she doesn't allow me to put my finger in her alr wet pussy. She only does hj..I requested for a two happy ending and she agreed. But my first took too long and unfortunately the time had alr passed my 90min booking.

Her
Face: 8.5 (syt, look like 23 but only 19)
Boob: 5.0 ( A to B cup.. small)
Hj: 7.5
AR: 9.5
GFF: 10
Massage: 7 (relaxing)
Rtm: definitely
Old 20-07-2016, 05:09 PM
Samster

Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

QUOTE=Guppybaby8;14289207]To all senior, I'm new here. Been hearing a lot of this MP little Saigon near sentosa. Anyone out there keen to share your experience and also any recommendation. Anyone been there recently?
Hope to hear from you soon.[/QUOTE]

She was naughty to start with..teasing u and her girlfriend feel is really maximum for me..she told me to turn my head when she starts to strip..of course I peeked.. she asked me if I was first timer and why did I come..I said I came specially for her.. she was so happy that she gave me a tight hug when lying next to me. Tried to kiss her, but she avoided.. but she was toying with me.. had a French kissing with her eventually and start to remove her towel ... AR .. but she doesn't allow me to put my finger in her alr wet pussy. She only does hj..I requested for a two happy ending and she agreed. But my first took too long and unfortunately the time had alr passed my 90min booking.

Her
Face: 8.5 (syt, look like 23 but only 19)
Boob: 5.0 ( A to B cup.. small)
Hj: 7.5
AR: 9.5
GFF: 10
Massage: 7 (relaxing)
Rtm: definitely
Old 20-07-2016, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
aeiouman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is it safe to visit with ongoing raids?
Old 22-07-2016, 02:25 PM
Samster

Bro I cannot guarantee.. but u can't be so lucky
Old 05-08-2016, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
sunnyrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I feel should be alright cos little Saigon door is magnetic locking. Unless they breaking the glass. No assurance just based on my observation.
Old 11-09-2016, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 0
Suckkkyyyboi is one of the Best!Suckkkyyyboi is one of the Best!Suckkkyyyboi is one of the Best!

My friend intro me to No.1, so when there are try. walk in ask for her. book for 1.5hr. when into the room took off my clothes and lay there and wait. there she come. wah ... i saw her... nice.. pretty SYT. my cock almost wanna stand. massage me for 1hr. good massage. sexily dress and smell super good. chat a bit during the massage, short shirt with he pussy sitting on my back.. i cannot take it. after massage, ask me to wait give a nice smile when out and come back start taking off her sexy dress. wow, the body was Nice.... nice boobs sexy body .. 9/10, my brother straight stand to the topless... haha..

she come over me start doing b2B , using for boobs rubbing me from top to bottom.. i felt sky 9 .... i try to grab her boobs.. squeeze bit .. she come and wanna start jerking my brother.. since $$ already paid .. so i try to play longer abit.. i put my hand over her panties and trying to strip it down.. she just give a smile.. so i continue ... put my finger into it ... feeling warn and nice..

ask for a BBJ, she smile and say RM50, i straight say ok... she smile, clean my little and start kissing and blowing ... which my hand is trying to reach for her nice shaved pussy. RM50 worth it lah.. almost wanna come on her mouth .. but did't.. ended up shooting out on my body .. when her trying to clean me up with a smile..

it was so great .. will sure come back for her.. must ask of can CIM or not next time....... haha

Overall FR
No: 1
Look.. 8/10
Deep cleavage, sexy body
Service: good
Auto roam : shaved pussy
Damage: 120 + 113 + 50 BBJ
GFE : Best ..
Old 14-09-2016, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
mushroom77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Drove 25 minutes just to try out first timer

FR
No. 1: She asked why chose her. I said I love no. 1.
Look: SYT. Cute
Body: Solid with angel tattoo
Massage: Rarely get good vietnamese massage
BBBJ: She is the one who can blow me hard
GFE: Shy
Damage: 90+113+50
Old 15-09-2016, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
taupokboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the address is 159, Jalan Perisai, Taman Sri Tebrau ?
Old 15-09-2016, 06:27 PM
Samster

Correct.. up point up point
Old 16-09-2016, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
GGGN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why give fake FR? She has messaged me and told me this is not true. She dun provide such service and requested me to ask the moderator to take the FR down.

Last edited by GGGN; 16-09-2016 at 12:31 AM.
Old 17-09-2016, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGGN View Post
Why give fake FR? She has messaged me and told me this is not true. She dun provide such service and requested me to ask the moderator to take the FR down.
GGGN, Which is fake FR ??
Old 18-09-2016, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
MaximusLee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What's with the 50 for bj? Total I paid her $90 for massage and $113 for the b2b with bj and cim. The best is still number 8 which had left and went back to Vietnam. Managed to bonk her once without topping up additional money.
Old 19-09-2016, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusLee View Post
What's with the 50 for bj? Total I paid her $90 for massage and $113 for the b2b with bj and cim. The best is still number 8 which had left and went back to Vietnam. Managed to bonk her once without topping up additional money.
U meant 113 already included for bj ? the counter never said so...
Anyone tried no. 7 before ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1