The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-03-2019, 01:42 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeitorbreak View Post
Seems some was upset since I don't know the number of the girl I posted about. Apologies I will try to get it if I ever repeat and honestly it is not something on my mind but in this case I should since it could be easier for me to repeat. Anyways I am quite sure her name is Ming and I tried to see if I could ID her on the other forum where they have the girls photos but was unable to...

A question I forgot to ask earlier is about the music. I find it quite annoying do they always play some kind of euro dance electronic music? Quite a mood killer for me when there if anyone could influence them to explore more genres it would be appreciated.
Ming number should be A7..... chubby viet who is famous for raw services.

As for the music..... whaddaya expect? Dun forget they also sell pills so the music must be conducive for shakehead too. Next time try to pop one then maybe you will also enjoy the same music.
Old 25-03-2019, 01:46 AM
Samster (B)

Those MIBs must be damn tulan...... raids has been going on whole day since afternoon hitting several outlets...... now still ongoing hitting the KTVs and Pubs. Never seen those cops so hard working before.
Old 25-03-2019, 10:56 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108280 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
Check the other forum ...... more accurate information and independant reports by genuine malaysian cheongsters.

Unlike this forum which is heavily infested by okts and their clones giving bullshit FRs.
Yes, but bear in mind that forum is more to malaysian side only and is famous for malaysian. I understand that forum also have advertising package and also OKT and clone giving their FR too. I believe different forum serve different needs, depend what you want. If this forum so jialat. Then y you are here? haha.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily

Last edited by Naka_Timo; 25-03-2019 at 11:45 AM.
Old 25-03-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
makeitorbreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Ming number should be A7..... chubby viet who is famous for raw services.

As for the music..... whaddaya expect? Dun forget they also sell pills so the music must be conducive for shakehead too. Next time try to pop one then maybe you will also enjoy the same music.

This one is very short, petite and slim as a Sport Illustrated on the expected areas but not toned on muscular portions so I doubt this is the same. Maybe not impossible with multiple Ming or that my hearing is impaired due to old age.

I don't touch pills but that explains some thank for enlightenment. I would expect at least some decent techno or house...
Old 25-03-2019, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Racer9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Honestly bros, if vip keeps closing, any other spas allow cheongsters to select the girls face to face?

From where I am, it takes me slightly more than an hour to cross the customs to get to vip even on a weekday afternoon, need to make my trip worth, haizz...
Old 25-03-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer9 View Post
Honestly bros, if vip keeps closing, any other spas allow cheongsters to select the girls face to face?
Actually many other places allow you to mirror their girls too.
Amansari..... girls sit in the canteen in full view.
Poseidon....... girls inside fishtank similar to Geylang.
Rich& Bitch..... girls are brought out if you ask to view them.
Little Princess...... girls are spread over a few places so you view them on ipad..... but for those girls in that shop can be arrange for mirror.
Honey Apple...... girls usually gather at the sofa area so can view all.
Old 25-03-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeitorbreak View Post
I don't touch pills but that explains some thank for enlightenment. I would expect at least some decent techno or house...
I think the main users of those pills are the girls rather than the customers. Considering the harsh conditions these girls work in... not surprised that they turn to the pills for relief and comfort. I understand that some girls who cannot hit their quota are required to work OT in KTVs too.
Old 26-03-2019, 03:52 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
I think the main users of those pills are the girls rather than the customers. Considering the harsh conditions these girls work in... not surprised that they turn to the pills for relief and comfort. I understand that some girls who cannot hit their quota are required to work OT in KTVs too.
What to do? Do you know how much they have to pay in agent fees to come work here?
Old 26-03-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 16
Sexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
KUALA LUMPUR: Federal police have commenced an internal probe on three policemen who were nabbed by the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) on Monday for allegedly providing protection to massage parlours for kickbacks.

Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Mohamad Fuzi Harun (pix) said an officer-in-charge-of-station (OCS) and two rank-and-file police personnel from a police station here are in the MACC's custody for investigations.

"I have directed JIPS (police Integrity and Standard Compliance Department) and the KL police chief to investigate the case,” he said during a press conference after a function at Bukit Aman today.

“We have directed all our state and district police chiefs to counter illegal gambling and vice activities. If there are weaknesses in the supervision or issues with integrity involving our personnel, we will take action.”

On Monday morning, a large team of MACC personnel carried out raids at several locations over seven hours where seven civilians and seven civil servants were arrested for allegedly colluding with a syndicate involved in vice activities in the city.

Apart from the three policemen, the commission held three City Hall officers and an officer from the Fire and Rescue Department.

All 14 suspects, who are aged between 29 and 54, were remanded until Friday and Saturday for further investigations.

MACC deputy chief commissioner (operations) Datuk Seri Azam Baki, who confirmed the arrests, said investigations are ongoing.
An official news to support what have mentioned by bros here.

Sexrider's Incomplete but Common Batam Cheonging List
Very old info, don't click!
Old 26-03-2019, 09:09 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexrider View Post
An official news to support what have mentioned by bros here.
The news is in KL.....

Anyway the other bro is very famous for posting fake news about VIP....
Old 26-03-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
What to do? Do you know how much they have to pay in agent fees to come work here?
Bro i am as good as a half vietnamese, they dont pay agent fee. likewise they took money upfront ranging from 10k USD onwards.

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 27-03-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
Bro i am as good as a half vietnamese, they dont pay agent fee. likewise they took money upfront ranging from 10k USD onwards.
From what I understand from my regular. It's a loan taken and they come here to work to repay that loan

Anyways recently wind very big in Jb
Gonna stay away for a couple of weeks
Old 27-03-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
skip2mylou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can confirm VIP is already open for biz?
Old 27-03-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip2mylou View Post
Any bros can confirm VIP is already open for biz?
Yeah..... door is open but dunno got any girls working.
Heard the VIP umbrella of shops very badly hit in this round by the strong winds.

Yesterday was told RnB had only 3 girls left and more than a dozen up the lorry and in the process of being deported back to Vietnam. No more such thing as pay undertable to release the girls to carry on working. I believe VIP should be also the same situation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread