The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2016, 02:59 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108280 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy72 View Post
bro, u mean dun even have tv room to sleep?
Rich and bitch dont have tv room no pool. go in, pick gal then go, but open by boss of VIP spa too.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 12-06-2016, 03:00 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpeipanx View Post
I mean its the same place or different shop bro?
different place, different shop.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 12-06-2016, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

bro, is this the spa at sentosa? the 1 at fourth floor..
Old 12-06-2016, 11:21 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy72 View Post
bro, is this the spa at sentosa? the 1 at fourth floor..
Yes...stated very clear in all the previous post.

Old 12-06-2016, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Yes...stated very clear in all the previous post.
bro, if at the same place.. shd have tv room..

unless they also same like aman.. zzzzz
Old 13-06-2016, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

vip spa got tv room already.
not as many seats as bluewave, but at least the place not overcrowded with cheongsters, so still ok now.
Old 14-06-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 20
Libra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLibra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLibra is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Reached there about 12+pm. Had a quick lunch at the foodcourt outside The Store. Then proceed to the lift just a few steps in front of The Store and press "4".

Guess I was too early. Saw 2 cheogsters at the cafeteria area changed, waiting for their regular girls. I proceed to change and deep inside the pool. As I was there early, one pool was still filling, the other the water was luke warm. At the mean time can see a few working girls walking pass the pool area. Must say the average girls here look slightly better than Amasari Spa's. I think most if not all are viets,

Then after a short deep, proceeded to the cafeteria for some light meal. Fried omelette, fried rice, braised chicken pieces and mixed vegetable. Nothing fantastic like New York Spa but decent.

Then the waiting game. The wifi was non-existence! Be it VIP2 or VIP8. In between, more working girls came out to collect their pre ordered lunches and drinks. The captains only swayed in at about 1+pm. So lesson learned - never go anytime before 1pm. Then waited and waited, no captains came and ask me what I want. Maybe I'm used to other MP style of being asked instead of calling for captains which is the operandi modus here - call for captains! Otherwise they would seriously mind their own business leaving you discreetly to tend to your own affairs.

I finally get to choose my girl when I break my usual habit and interupt a captain to find a girl for me. I must confess the captain attitude was nice and rather attentive to your needs or requirements.

Got a viet girl don't remember the name or number.

Looks - very fair 8.5/10
Body massage on waterbed - 8.9/10
Bbbj on waterbed - 9/10
Bbbj on bed- 9/10
FJ on bed - GF feeling 9/10
Rtf - yes

Got my girl at about 3.30pm. Managed to escape the jam
And back in Singapore by 5.30pm!

Will
Definitely go back and give Amasari spa a miss now!
Old 15-06-2016, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
Johnny168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heard that 211 and her golden tongue is back from Vn. Yay!! Will be visiting her this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnacles View Post
Surprised nobody posted much about this place..

Went to visit this place for the first time last week.. Place was easy to find.. just needa find the right lift to go up..

Standard Spa, gave u tag etc.. shower and all, was abit lost so didn't know what to do.. normally a captain will bring some gals out for u..

Had a choice of only 4 gals to choose.. was there ard 5pm..

There was this sexy local chinese gal, but she didn't do the water massage and as it was my first time, decided to pick the vn gals instead.. But really hope i can find back the local gal again.. didn't ask what's her number..

Anyway here's my FR
Num: 211
Massage: rubs well, i think she can do a good massage if she wants to..
Gives a good cat bath, very good blowjob, can suck mine really well.. very patient, but not a loud moaner..

Very sensual when doing B2b on the water bed.. and not a time watcher.. even after i cum, we just laid on the bed and cuddle for awhile..

Boobs: A cup small if u like..
GFE: very good..

Damage $248 didn't tip.. cus wallet in locker..

Would advise bros to try bigger boobs for more shiok B2B effect..

Definately will go n try again..
Old 20-06-2016, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
telegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had my first spa experience here. Quite an eye opener for me.
It was a lazy Sunday afternoon around 3pm+
The crowd was ok, not too many people.
Captain at the reception rattled like a machine gun on the service list. Didn't catch anything but the price, so went for 248 package. Told him it was my first time but didn't make a difference.
Went into the premises and got kinda lost, cos there was some construction going on and the changing room need to u-turn. After 1 min, senses came to and got changed, locked my stuff, grabbed a towel and drink and enjoyed the facilities.

After about 1hr+ of chain smoking and daydreaming, walked out to reception to get Captain to choose for a lady. It seems like I broke their daydreaming sequence also. So this good looking young captain, started to page the ladies for the lineup. There was some delay, but he won't initiate any conversation. So i had to be the one to ask questions. He claimed that there are only popiahs here, joint is operating since Jan this year and that's about it. So 3 ladies came out. Pretty pathetic but I wasn't choosy on this day. Picked #255. Petite size, B boobs and normal pussy.

Good gfe, eager to please, does her job well, no fk.

Body 6 (high expectations on this)
Face 6.5
Bath 8
Bbbj 8
Fj 7

Left the place around 7+, overall satisfying session.

Rtm soon, but probably try other ladies.
Old 22-06-2016, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
HaizCamden is Cool - loads of Potential

Gg there but where should I park my car and it is safe
Old 22-06-2016, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 13
JustTwenty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJustTwenty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJustTwenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaizCamden View Post
Probably gonna try this today and give amansari a miss though I'm tempted to go back. But well I will do a comparison since some bros here liked the spa.

Last edited by JustTwenty; 22-06-2016 at 12:50 PM.
Old 22-06-2016, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 12
Barnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaizCamden View Post
Normally i try to squeeze road side, if no choice park plaza sentosa..
Old 23-06-2016, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 969 / Power: 12
youngcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to behold

How is the spa facitilites here compare to amansari and nz spa? Also the girl quality?
Old 03-07-2016, 09:20 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngcuteguy View Post
How is the spa facitilites here compare to amansari and nz spa? Also the girl quality?
Facilities is better than Amarsari. Gals, depend what u want. Amarsari I feel is ok. Just that is too far from custom. If u just go there for short time may not be worth. Cos cab fare not cheap. Unless u drive. But if u want go overnite still ok.. Need to book gals early better.

Old 05-07-2016, 05:43 PM
Veteran Samster

This FR is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope my FR can assist u to making a choice. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

Take Note

-Kid, please don’t try it
-Pls read only when wife or gf is not around
-All gif file use here illustrate the closed act both parties have performed

My FR on VIP Spa Lady

VIP Spa

Opening hour: 12 noon to 3am daily

Address
Lot 1 to Lot 11, 4th Floor, Block G, Plaza Sentosa, Jalan Sutera, Taman Sentosa, 80150 Johor Bahru, Johor

Bonk Details
Date of Visit: 02 July 2016
Duration of stay: 1630 till 2100hrs

Take the normal service and this is how the 45min fun began.....
Lady details
Name: Kimchi
Kimchi is not new, she have been around this time for quite some time and working for this place for quite time already
No: 260
Hometown: Hai Noi
Looks: SYT type, cute and chio with gold long dye hair
Breast: small should be “A” cup, nice to lick and squeeze
Body: slim, figure, short and petite
Skin tone: fair like a chinese
Ass: nice, not a lot of meat at this area
Pussy: hairy
Legs: sexy thigh
Pussy: very very wet
Tattoo: Yes, right side at the top back area

Ice- Breaking

Communication: chinese quite ok
Chemistry level: very high, nice chatting with each other
KC level: super high
GFE feel: high GFE, hold the hand to go in to the room and want me to carry her
Characteristic: friendly, chatty and cheerful lady

What Happen
Once enter the room, strip off to our clothes. Proceed for shower. Give me a good clean, after that performed a BBBJ for me in the shower. Dry myself and I lie face down on the matteress. She apply some sticky liquid and my back, my tigh and my groin area. Then she start to use her body to rubba rubba my back, thigh and balls. Blowing and whispering some air and kiss my neck and ear area. After that, she clean u with wet tissue and spray some liquid then she lick my body. She knows how to lick well as she kept licking n aiming the inner part of my thigh area. Slowly, she lick my leg, and my back then she lick the both side of my groin then my shaft and balls and she go in to give a a very deep ass rim. I was like so shiok. Later she wash off the sticky liquid and ask me to turn over.

After that was told to turn around, at that point of time my lan jiao already wake up and get strong, really for action. She apply the sticky liquid and then gave me a good give me a good b2b rubba again, using her breast to fuck my erected lanjiao and using her nipple to rubba my dick head too. Slowly she clean off the liquid then we had a bit of frenching and then she start to suck and lick my nipple. She go down to give me a good ass rim followed by a super long and mind blowing (BBBJ), teasing it. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She know how to control the speed with different movement by licking the side of my balls and licking my inner thighs, the balls and the shaft which make me feel so high. While BBBJ me, I hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. She gave up a sexy and CFM expression. It was like begging me for more so I feed her more. I mouth fucked her in a fast and furious motion and she suck and lick my dead head in and out, up and down and going deep and hard that make me feel like cumming in her mouth. Luckily i control it. Get a condom and put it on then she start to ride me for a while. Then she switch to cowgal and I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “oh yes oh yes oh yes ”, I feel so hot inside that I do not want to stop. After that, I accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting in different motion as that make her she shivers and she was moaning and groaning.

Finally I offload my full tank of cum inside the condom. It was really great to fuck a pettie and tight body lady. IShe helps me offload my condom. Clean me and that the end of the session. We dress up and she holds my hand and bring me to the door.

Verdict
She is willing to please, hardworking and also patient. Not those rush rush type. She is surely worth the money. I will sure return for more fun at that place if have time to spare.

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread