The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2016, 06:16 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108280 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

This FR is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope my FR can assist u to making a choice. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

Take Note
-Kid, please don’t try it
-Pls read only when wife or gf is not around
-All gif file use here illustrate the closed act both parties have performed

My FR on VIP Spa Lady

VIP Spa

Opening hour: 12 noon to 3am daily

Address
Lot 1 to Lot 11, 4th Floor, Block G, Plaza Sentosa, Jalan Sutera, Taman Sentosa, 80150 Johor Bahru, Johor

Bonk Details
Date of Visit: 03 July 2016
Duration of stay: 1800 till 2200hrs
Take the normal service and this is how the 45min fun began.....

Lady details
Name: Forget, is a viet name
She is quite new, just started for about a month only.
No: 791
Hometown: Ho Chi Min
Looks: some dimples on the face and she is shy and innocent school gal type
Breast: small should be “A” cup, nice to lick and squeeze
Body: slim, figure, short and petite
Skin tone: fair like a chinese
Ass: nice, not a lot of meat at this area
Pussy: hairy
Legs: sexy thigh
Pussy: very very wet
Tattoo: no

Ice- Breaking
Communication: simple chinese
Chemistry level: not too bad
KC level: not too bad
GFE feel: quite high GFE,
Characteristic: friendly, chatty and cheerful lady

What Happen
Once enter the room, strip off to our clothes. Proceed for shower. It was rather SOP. After shower, dry myself and I lie face down on the matteress. She gave me some light massage on my back and my leg. Then she apply some sticky liquid and my back, my tigh and my groin area. Then she start to use her body to rubba rubba my back, thigh and balls. fter that, she clean u with wet tissue and spray some liquid then she lick my body. She knows how to lick well as she kept licking n aiming the inner part of my thigh area. Slowly, she lick my leg, and my back then she lick the both side of my groin then my shaft and balls. Later she wash off the sticky liquid and ask me to turn over.

After that was told to turn around, at that point of time my lan jiao already wake up and get strong, really for action. She apply the sticky liquid and then gave me a good give me a good b2b rubba again, using her breast to fuck my erected lanjiao and using her nipple to rubba my dick head too. Slowly she clean off the liquid then we had a bit of frenching and then she start to suck and lick my nipple rim followed by a super long and mind blowing (BBBJ), teasing it. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She know how to control the speed with different movement by licking the side of my balls and licking my inner thighs, the balls and the shaft which make me feel so high. While BBBJ me, I hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. She gave up a sexy and CFM expression, it was like getting a bbbj form a school gal. I mouth fucked her in a fast and furious motion and she suck and lick my dead head in and out, up and down and going deep and hard that make me feel like cumming in her mouth. Luckily i control it. She get a condom and put it on then she start to ride me for a while. Then she switch to cowgal and I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she let us short continuous soft moan. I feel so hot inside that I do not want to stop. After that, I accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting in different motion as that make her she shivers and she was moaning and groaning.
Finally I offload my full tank of cum inside the condom. It was really great to fuck. I feel like fucking a innocent school lady. She helps me offload my condom. Clean me and that the end of the session. We dress up and she holds my hand and bring me to the door.

Verdict
She is willing to please, hardworking and also patient. Those who want to fuck a innocent liking school gal like lady. She is the one and she is surely worth the money. I will sure return for more fun at that place if have time to spare.

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 05-07-2016, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 12
Barnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of light

Bro nako, see u r a big fan of small tits gals.. haha

I tried 288 last week when i went on a sat..

Fresh gal, no waterbed again abit sian, waterbed must wait..

Boobs small B, abit tummy
couldn't really communicate, first time here..

Blowjob and catbath so-so.. but she was naturally wet, didn't even need lubricant.. overall not too bad.. but wanna try some skinny gals or bigger boobs next time..
Old 06-07-2016, 07:32 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnacles View Post
Bro nako, see u r a big fan of small tits gals.. haha

I tried 288 last week when i went on a sat..

Fresh gal, no waterbed again abit sian, waterbed must wait..

Boobs small B, abit tummy
couldn't really communicate, first time here..

Blowjob and catbath so-so.. but she was naturally wet, didn't even need lubricant.. overall not too bad.. but wanna try some skinny gals or bigger boobs next time..

Yes. I like small size lady.. not a boobs lovers

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 06-07-2016, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
pyscho77 is a splendid one to beholdpyscho77 is a splendid one to beholdpyscho77 is a splendid one to beholdpyscho77 is a splendid one to beholdpyscho77 is a splendid one to beholdpyscho77 is a splendid one to beholdpyscho77 is a splendid one to beholdpyscho77 is a splendid one to behold

I prefer handy-sized... not too large... not too flat... palm-sized good grab for horniness...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Yes. I like small size lady.. not a boobs lovers
Old 06-07-2016, 06:25 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyscho77 View Post
I prefer handy-sized... not too large... not too flat... palm-sized good grab for horniness...
555.. different people different liking.

Old 08-07-2016, 11:36 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 0
ADT007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterADT007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterADT007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went there last night. Decoration is very nice. Room very spacious. Went around 10pm so no more food. Movie room not playing any. Overall facilities 8/10.

Ask the captain for small petite size girl, he brought 2 out for me to choose.

Girl : No. 238
Body : small size, fair
Bath : no foreplay, just shower
Boobs : small B with small pink nipples
Massage : 6/10 anyhow press but with strength
BBBJ : 8/10 shiok, look at you while bbbj
FJ : 8/10 nice with real loud moans

Damage : 208+12tips+20parking (in ringgit)
Old 09-07-2016, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

tks for info..
Old 12-07-2016, 10:10 PM
Samster

Barnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADT007 View Post
Went there last night. Decoration is very nice. Room very spacious. Went around 10pm so no more food. Movie room not playing any. Overall facilities 8/10.

Ask the captain for small petite size girl, he brought 2 out for me to choose.

Girl : No. 238
Body : small size, fair
Bath : no foreplay, just shower
Boobs : small B with small pink nipples
Massage : 6/10 anyhow press but with strength
BBBJ : 8/10 shiok, look at you while bbbj
FJ : 8/10 nice with real loud moans

Damage : 208+12tips+20parking (in ringgit)
Where u park sia.. 20rm..
Old 17-07-2016, 02:52 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 0
ADT007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterADT007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterADT007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The valet downstairs. Think safer than parking at roadside. At least got someone look after car. And valet also bring me up to the SPA as I'm first time there.
Old 17-07-2016, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
penguinrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down on friday at around 4pm, about 10+ people in the spa at that time. Buffet food consist of omelette, fried noodle, some veggy and stir fried chicken.

Girl : Sophia, number 32? (frankly speaking i don't remember the number)
Body : bulky and strong, not petite. skin a bit tanned
Bath : water bed, everything on the water bed. Cleans you thoroughly, include your jasmine with her tongue
Boobs : D cup, very big. performed paizuri(boobjob) with blow job like a pro.
Massage : what massage?
BBBJ : 8/10, boobjob with mouth action. superb
FJ : 6/10 keep asking me faster, such a let down.
GFE: 3/10, lousy

Damage : 248 + 10(captain say she's a waterbed angpai therefore need extra 10)
Remarks: She's a mixed blood from Macau. Time watcher, keep asking me faster. but if you are big fan of awesome bbbj and boobjob, she's the one you are looking for
Old 18-07-2016, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 12
Aladeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAladeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

my first time in VIP few days ago.
Lady: Ahn from HCM (not sure i spell correctly or not) number 765.
body: slim with little tummy
boobs: B
massage: 8/10
bbbj: 6/10
fj: 7/10
gfe:9/10

already read some fr here so immediately tell captain want waterbed service. he bring out 6 gals, choose 1 proceed.

inside, she ask me wait, 3 min later came in bring a lot of stuff. we undress. face down on the plastic bed, she massage, bm, catbath. she can do this sucking motion on ur back. then she us her butt and ride me from ass till back while moaning softly.

proceed to face up, more bm, more licking, more bbbj. when she ride my cock, i very afraid it slips in accidentally, keep twisting my butt sideway, hopefully u all understand. after a long while (it felt long bros), finally she capped me, before insert, i gotta make sure it capped properly... lol.. paranoid sia..

ride me a while i cummed, then more kissing on cheek and we clean up. dry up, dress up. she asked me to help her zip her dress, i unzip it and laugh cheekily.

total damage: 248.
food is average, captain is nice.
Old 18-07-2016, 09:02 PM
Samster

Glad u guys are enjoying this place.. wow 32 big boobs might wanna try..

Haven't drop by in awhile.. been busy..
Old 25-07-2016, 09:59 PM
Samster

Just went over the weekend.. saw 2 new captains.. very disappointed with their service.. made to wait 1.5hrs just for waterbed, if i know i would have just gone for regular sex..

Tried 234
Looks 7/10 quite cute
Body 6/10 cute boobs..
Service: 6/10 blowjob was soso, she likes to play with feet.. using her errected nipples to slide along soles. quite interesting and nice feeling, AR was so-so B2b was ok.. was in a rush so fucked her doggie in a few mins done and left..

Saw this angpai 738 thai gal.. quite hot.. tall tanned.. may try her next time..
Old 26-07-2016, 08:59 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnacles View Post
Just went over the weekend.. saw 2 new captains.. very disappointed with their service.. made to wait 1.5hrs just for waterbed, if i know i would have just gone for regular sex..

Tried 234
Looks 7/10 quite cute
Body 6/10 cute boobs..
Service: 6/10 blowjob was soso, she likes to play with feet.. using her errected nipples to slide along soles. quite interesting and nice feeling, AR was so-so B2b was ok.. was in a rush so fucked her doggie in a few mins done and left..

Saw this angpai 738 thai gal.. quite hot.. tall tanned.. may try her next time..
I think is normal to wait that time, i usually stay 3 to 4 hours there.
The new captains, is it one botak ad quite plump one and one is very thin one?

Old 26-07-2016, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I think is normal to wait that time, i usually stay 3 to 4 hours there.
The new captains, is it one botak ad quite plump one and one is very thin one?
Do they have movie room for resting there?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread