The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
crackpod, Lionelboi, the_e_ones, Upup1234, WankJanice

Old 26-11-2016, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: JB Info Sharing/TCSS/Discussion/Point Exchange Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacenerdy View Post
Newbie here to ask some questions.

I know usually saturday is very jam there.

Which day of the week is the best to go?

What the best timing to go?

How much to bring?

There is a few taxi company there, the blue one, the silver one, and the old red one. What are the different and which offer the best rate?
Mondays to Thurs from late morning onwards is usually the best timing, IMHO. How much to bring along depends on your itinerary. If you are going to bonk, prepare at least RM300 to be safe. I don't take the taxis there, so I cannot advise but their uber fares are very cheap.
Old 27-11-2016, 02:05 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108280 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Newbie here to ask some questions.

I know usually saturday is very jam there.

Which day of the week is the best to go?

What the best timing to go?

How much to bring?

There is a few taxi company there, the blue one, the silver one, and the old red one. What are the different and which offer the best rate?
Hope I can clear your doubts.

I think best time is weekday afternoon. How much to bring depend on how many you want bonk.

I think Uber or grab will be better and cheaper than those company one.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 28-11-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 8
spacenerdy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspacenerdy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspacenerdy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Mondays to Thurs from late morning onwards is usually the best timing, IMHO. How much to bring along depends on your itinerary. If you are going to bonk, prepare at least RM300 to be safe. I don't take the taxis there, so I cannot advise but their uber fares are very cheap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Hope I can clear your doubts.

I think best time is weekday afternoon. How much to bring depend on how many you want bonk.

I think Uber or grab will be better and cheaper than those company one.
Thanks for sharing and guiding me. Maybe next time we can go together.
Old 28-11-2016, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 8
spacenerdy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspacenerdy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspacenerdy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Another questions, so many internet fuck house there, which is the best reliable one? I heard alot is edited picture.
Old 28-11-2016, 07:55 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for sharing and guiding me. Maybe next time we can go together.
You are always welcome to join if your time match mine or other bros.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 28-11-2016, 07:56 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Another questions, so many internet fuck house there, which is the best reliable one? I heard alot is edited picture.
There are the lists i think is reliable

Myhoneydolls88
JBgirl88
JBdesire69
SiamKen

Old 29-11-2016, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 8
Ns45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldayus View Post
you have a wechat group?
bros kindly pm me ur wc id for more info
Old 30-11-2016, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 8
Ns45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ns45 View Post
bros kindly pm me ur wc id for more info
Kindly scan qr to join

Old 02-12-2016, 09:03 AM
Veteran Samster

Just sharing, for those Singapore cheongster and for those who never use VPN or don't know how to use VPN.

SBF can still be access via the following links.

sammyboysexforum.com

sammyboyforum.nl

sammyboyforum.co.nz

sammyboyforum.com.my

Old 02-12-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 8
camtoeluv is a Helpful and Caring Samstercamtoeluv is a Helpful and Caring Samstercamtoeluv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any house or girl to recommend?
Old 02-12-2016, 07:19 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by camtoeluv View Post
Any house or girl to recommend?
Please do some reading, it was being mention in a few posts back.

Old 04-12-2016, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
milksucka deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymilksucka deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Just sharing, for those Singapore cheongster and for those who never use VPN or don't know how to use VPN.

sammyboysexforum.com

sammyboyforum.nl

sammyboyforum.co.nz

sammyboyforum.com.my
Thanks for the info.
Old 04-12-2016, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Lobang for those driving into JB....... for those who have not registered your vehicle...... Don't do it.

My friend who drove his car into JB last Friday could not register as the system was down..... but he drove in anyway and surprisingly...... he did not have to pay the new entry fees.

Encountered no problem going in and coming out through both checkpoints.
Old 05-12-2016, 10:46 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Lobang for those driving into JB....... for those who have not registered your vehicle...... Don't do it.

My friend who drove his car into JB last Friday could not register as the system was down..... but he drove in anyway and surprisingly...... he did not have to pay the new entry fees.

Encountered no problem going in and coming out through both checkpoints.
Good info share for those who drove.

Old 05-12-2016, 03:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
shiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

sammyboysexforum.com

sammyboyforum.nl

sammyboyforum.co.nz

sammyboyforum.com.my
have to bookmark the links. thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1