The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2017, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Tip for a good and safe BJ and FJ

Recently I have started to use the Okamoto 0.02 Hydro

Be it Bj and FJ, the feel is like naked.

One tip is though this is extremely thin and feels real naked, good to apply a bit of KY for that extra lubricance.

China has 0.01 but very hard to wear. Not sure 0.01 is safe or not.

Ever since I use 0.02, never thought of using other brands

I also dont like those funny brands which the gals use in the houses. Worry they may break. Heard many cases of breakage.

Enjoy and cheong safely. I usually bring my own condom.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 14-06-2017, 07:01 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Tip for a good and safe BJ and FJ

Alternatively
Stay home masterbate as many as possible
Old 14-06-2017, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Tip for a good and safe BJ and FJ

Any bro tried these before?
Old 14-06-2017, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Recently I have started to use the Okamoto 0.02 Hydro

Be it Bj and FJ, the feel is like naked.

One tip is though this is extremely thin and feels real naked, good to apply a bit of KY for that extra lubricance.

China has 0.01 but very hard to wear. Not sure 0.01 is safe or not.

Ever since I use 0.02, never thought of using other brands

I also dont like those funny brands which the gals use in the houses. Worry they may break. Heard many cases of breakage.

Enjoy and cheong safely. I usually bring my own condom.
wait til u try 001
Old 14-06-2017, 08:36 PM
Samster

francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

Any bro tried these before?
yes

i personally prefer oka instead of saga, more "fit" feeling but more exp too, maybe my nong chai is small
Old 14-06-2017, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Tip for a good and safe BJ and FJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
yes

i personally prefer oka instead of saga, more "fit" feeling but more exp too, maybe my nong chai is small
I havent tried both yet but Oka 002 is really too fitting for my LC

Feeling like LC is gripped by CD so damn tight

Frankly speaking Uncomfortable
Old 14-06-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

agree that 002 is tighter than most other. But once it slips in, it feels like RAW. You can even feel the size of the vagina whether tight or not. With the thicker ones, you cannot feel the vagina

But where do we get the 0.01? Can find it in Singapore? That will feel almost like RAW

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 14-06-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

Reason why I put up this thread is because my good buddy from the army days kena HSV Herpes Type 2 this year. He sets an example for me not to do BBBJ or not even try RAW. It is a lifelong disease and when it attacks the bumps on the shaft looks horrific.

After seeing those on his shaft, i dont even dare BBBJ anymore. But who doesn't want to cheong?

So I dun mind pay a bit more get the 0.02 and enjoy BJ and sex

Frankly I dont even dare to french the WLs regardless whether in GL or those internet dragon ladies. wah lao, if they BBBJ 8 customers a day, the chances of HSV Type 1 and Type 2 spreading is damn high.

So, cheong safely and still enjoy the cheonging. It is not about masturbating at home. It is about continuing to cheong with calculated risk.

Old 15-06-2017, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

NO to the following:

BBBJ
French
Paint
Sucking tits
and of cos most impt Never Ever RAW
Old 15-06-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
NO to the following:

BBBJ
French
Paint
Sucking tits
and of cos most impt Never Ever RAW
HJ also use gloves Lagi safe

Stay home masterbate is the most ultimate solution for this
Old 15-06-2017, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, you can bring thin cd of your own to have better sexual experience. But you don't have to be too concern about bbbj or bj. As long they got regular checkup will do, if you are so scare, then don't come out and play.
Old 15-06-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

both 001 and 002 actually roughly the same.. but 001 is so much better... the hydro one.. i dont really like... i think both of this products are not made of rubber.. thats y singapore no sell
Old 15-06-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
both 001 and 002 actually roughly the same.. but 001 is so much better... the hydro one.. i dont really like... i think both of this products are not made of rubber.. thats y singapore no sell

Sound like masterbate masterbate masterbate
Old 15-06-2017, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 19
shawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
yes

Bro where to buy?
Old 15-06-2017, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_mib View Post
Bro where to buy?
i got mine from jippun directly.

but i think lazada also hv, me ex rtf bought some from there, but expect to pay more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1