The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Apache

I LIke your saucy posts.

I like lady with fair skin, B or C cup, bak bak buttoms. who you recommend?

I also like 1658a for the rooms with big mirrors.
Old 21-03-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Yesterday I had a fj with Yangzi

Looks: fair skin, smooth type
breasts: B, good to fondle
character: friendly and cheerful
buttom: got enough meat for a good doggie and missionery

for 30minutes is a good session for me. showered and back to work. brighten up and freshen up.
Old 21-03-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

OKT Botak has a good list for you, you can consult him, especially some gals may come red that day.

Yangzi I have tried before, not bad.

You can also try Dan Dan from wh02.

Baobei from Wh06

Yian Yian from 1669

plus many others.

OKT Botak can help you call her to his 1658a house and enjoy the firing exercise in the mirror room.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 21-03-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ryuden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
For the benefit of those who are not aware, OKT Botak owned both shops at W15 as well as 1658A. Whereas 1654A and 1658B belong to OKT Hua. L1654A and L1658A and B are housed in the same 3-story apartment. All patrons of these shops can use the private car park located at the ground level. If you are a super regular of 54A and the carpark is full, maybe the OKT would allow u to use one of his sons apartment carpark which is beside this apartment.

L1658A usually has no WL. The WLs are based in their primary shop - W15 if there is any.
thank you Maxi, very well put together!
Old 22-03-2018, 02:22 AM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

I made a clean break with that ktv bitch whom i hav been supporting her for 3k per month. Bloody sheet she tripled on me with two more men. I asked her to fuck off. She told me she need money and dont waste time. 我要赚钱不要浪费时间was what she told me. What the fuck.

Ok then. I rather spend the money here in Geylang where i can try diff dishes as often as i like. Today is a happy day for me as this bloody ktv bitch talk honest with me.

Actually i am not in a good mood. Sorry to pour my feelings here.

Went to 1658a today to detox. I rather spend the money come here fuck everyday better than to give that ktv bitch 3k a month only to fuck her once or twice a month when she is free. Must be some stupid gong tao. Many bros here told me to wake up.

I call for my favourite gal from opposite. Had a great fuck session together and went home a happy man.

Yangzi from wh15
She cheer me up and told me to get over the episode. Can take it up then can put it down. What the shit. I paid sgd150 for the session and become more happy. Rather than give that ktv bitch 3k a month and gotta see her face.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 22-03-2018, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4200 / Power: 20
johnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
I made a clean break with that ktv bitch whom i hav been supporting her for 3k per month. Bloody sheet she tripled on me with two more men. I asked her to fuck off.
upz u bro.. move on
Old 22-03-2018, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Ask a noob question ah, generally GL gals don't do cim right?
Old 22-03-2018, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
Ask a noob question ah, generally GL gals don't do cim right?
er.....there are some if you build chemistry with. for me i am not too keen on CIM ah....CIM is as good as fucking it raw. so, suggest better not try

just my 2 cents worth

Old 22-03-2018, 09:20 AM
Samster

Woke up today feeling relieved, as if a huge burden has been lifted off. Last night in fact I am really naive, looked at the wechat to see if that KTV bitch will wish me good night, but of course it never came. Why bother, I told myself. Very stupid and naive of me, but probably it is one of the things we have to go through in life.

Who is to blame? for her to three timed me, or I stupid enough to fall for her.

Yeah, move on, look forward to the buffet selection at Geylang. There are better ways to spend the money. Gone will be my days to spend money on these KTV gals. Rather spend the money happily at Geylang. Can stripped together, can shower together, can hugg, can fuck, can spend quality time together at the very minimal, after that, leave the place a happy person and prepare for the next dish.

with that budget I can happy happy at Geylang everyday switching between Cat 150 and Cat 80. even if I dont fuck, I can enjoy the intimate naked moments together, recharge and back to office, with no further obligations

Old 22-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

bros, do share your FR here, or else this thread ends up become my diary with the gals ah. I dont mind sharing anyway.

hahaha.

you know, every time I share my experience, I am sharpening my firing skills, sort of a gap analysis, so I can better do my firing maneuver next time.

There are a few types of cheongsters.

(1) Being led by the gal, the gal will set the direction
(2) Being led by the cheongster, he will set the direction for the gal
(3) Into the room, see who set what, hahaha

Old 22-03-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I normally go for the taller ones. But they were all not available. Asked OKT for a good service gal. Abby was recommended. It was a great recommendation! Standing at not more than 1.58m and about 52 kg, she looked meaty but fit. (Not for those who go for looks or the best feminine physique) She has lovely boobs which respond well to caressing and sensual touch. I skipped services to the back and the AR as I sensed I can have long sex with her. She is a non-smoker and french very passionately. Our tongues were fiddling inside each other's mouth. She was grateful I taught her rythmic pussy squeezing and how best to excite me. Abby was a quick learner and truly gave me a wild and enjoyable time. Sex with her in missionary, doggie and cowride positions. Her pussy was exceedingly tight and squeezed well, made the thrusting very enjoyable. No much audio, but facial expression showed the ecstasy. Her pussy was just nice for thrusting, not the low type which need a pillow to prop up. We both felt drained but very satisfied ...a most steamy bonk! She said she was happy to learn something different!
Glad you enjoyed Abby like I did. She is indeed a gal with excellent service.

Quote:
looks like I must add Abby into my bonk roster list. love to see her lovely boobs swinging in room 2 or 3
You should add her to your list for sure.
Old 22-03-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Medusa99 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
I made a clean break with that ktv bitch whom i hav been supporting her for 3k per month. Bloody sheet she tripled on me with two more men. I asked her to fuck off. She told me she need money and dont waste time. 我要赚钱不要浪费时间was what she told me. What the fuck.

Ok then. I rather spend the money here in Geylang where i can try diff dishes as often as i like. Today is a happy day for me as this bloody ktv bitch talk honest with me.

Actually i am not in a good mood. Sorry to pour my feelings here.

Went to 1658a today to detox. I rather spend the money come here fuck everyday better than to give that ktv bitch 3k a month only to fuck her once or twice a month when she is free. Must be some stupid gong tao. Many bros here told me to wake up.

I call for my favourite gal from opposite. Had a great fuck session together and went home a happy man.

Yangzi from wh15
She cheer me up and told me to get over the episode. Can take it up then can put it down. What the shit. I paid sgd150 for the session and become more happy. Rather than give that ktv bitch 3k a month and gotta see her face.
Bro, you can fell for someone in ktv you can also fall for someone in geylang. Begining you may felt is chemistry but longer run you may fell for her or she may be fond in you. Making you rtf so often. Both of you may starts a relationship. But men are always on the losing side because wl always meet new men. As the days goes she may found someone better than you and a highly chance she may step on 2 boats. The best ways is to fuck and moves on. Shop by shop. A return to fuck tells you need to see her again. Very less people had strong will power. Its hard to overcome this.
Old 22-03-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa99 View Post
Bro, you can fell for someone in ktv you can also fall for someone in geylang. Begining you may felt is chemistry but longer run you may fell for her or she may be fond in you. Making you rtf so often. Both of you may starts a relationship. But men are always on the losing side because wl always meet new men. As the days goes she may found someone better than you and a highly chance she may step on 2 boats. The best ways is to fuck and moves on. Shop by shop. A return to fuck tells you need to see her again. Very less people had strong will power. Its hard to overcome this.
I fully agree with you. If i really in need to fuck her badly i propose to her to have a good and satisfying sex provided my offer can meet her expections. After i switch to another target. I doing everything in a fast manner and also avoiding kc trap. I may return after some interval if a need to have sex with her again.
Old 22-03-2018, 05:49 PM
Samster

The good thing here is i change new gal everytime i fuck here though there r a few regular ones from other houses whom i call over twice a week. Even if the new gals come to 1658a soon i can continue to call for my gals from other house. I will not go to their house direct if there r 3 gals i like from that house. U know what i mean Learn the divide n conquer method.

Example in house xx i like 3 of the gals. Since i find the facilities in 1658a suit me better I can call anyone of them to this 1658a house without the other 2 from house xx knowing. If i go to house xx direct then it is direct confrontation.

We hav to choose a few favourite hunting grounds perhaps 3 or 4

Anyway this 1658a according to okt only will hav a few new gals coming. It will still be a good base to luanch my hellfire missiles for the holes from other houses.

I can choose house xx to be my base. But i will not if there r 3 or 4 regulars of mine all in house xx.

Strategy in geylang cheonging. Now u know why many regular old cheongsters onky cheong in certain houses and not hop everywhere. I learnt this from an old bird.

Another Good thing about cheonging in geylang is they earn more than most of us here and i dont need to feed her 3k a month n she also will not request. On what basis? I can pay whenever i need to see the geylang gals. I cannot bao her. Ktv gals r much poorer in general thks to the monthly fees etc that they hav to pay but what the heck especially if ktv gals r here to play us out or we offer our heads to be chopped by them. A totally diff mode of head chopping.

Been thru it all. Here to share

Old 22-03-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

Thinking of that bitch from ktv still piss me off. So ....my time with her is her time wasted. Wts

Today i had a little time between lunch and a meeting. Popped by 1658a for a quick firing exercise if not then a shower.
40minutes is all i can spare. I asked okt botak for a gal for quickie. Wh02 call over qiqi.

Matured look from certain angle looks like teresa teng when in certain angle. Very friendly lady with positive feel and energy

Nice butt for a big doggie bang facing the mirror. Neh neh is a cup b but let me suck like a baby. Obliging to try many diff positions. 30minutes for a quickie i finish her off with my hellfire firing into her hole in missionery.

Showered . Recharged and back to office for a pre board meeting. Good to recharge before a stressful meeting

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1