The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2019, 05:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 8
Perepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to behold
Bro lets trade, i know a place B2B 158rm. Got siam bu damn skilled. Will titfuck you song song. Pm if you're interested
Old 14-01-2019, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alots of SYT joint

wow bro can share location?
Old 14-01-2019, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 19
results is a Helpful and Caring Samsterresults is a Helpful and Caring Samsterresults is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro mind sharing location?

Thanks
Old 14-01-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 16
defilibrator is a splendid one to beholddefilibrator is a splendid one to beholddefilibrator is a splendid one to beholddefilibrator is a splendid one to beholddefilibrator is a splendid one to beholddefilibrator is a splendid one to beholddefilibrator is a splendid one to behold

Hi TS, can share location with me?

Videos and more

Rate my thread if you like the videos shared
Old 14-01-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Themis21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro mind sharing location
Old 14-01-2019, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 18
suce55 is a name known to allsuce55 is a name known to allsuce55 is a name known to allsuce55 is a name known to allsuce55 is a name known to allsuce55 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by suce55 View Post
upped you. pm location.
where is your pm, bro.
Old 14-01-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jericho224 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HEY MAN CAN SHARE PLACE THANKS A LOT BRO I WANT GO JB TRY
Old 14-01-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cuntkiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro pls pm location...thx!!
Old 15-01-2019, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 10
horneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSYTSeeker View Post
One night i went into JB for makan n top up petrol alone... i was sooo bored and tired so wanted to find a place for supper... drive drive till a quite open place then spotted this stall... park my car n went for my supper lo. so while waiting for my drink and food, my eyes was doing a radar screening... then aft some time i realize quite a nos of STY keep walking in n out from that spot... aft my supper i go to toilet n saw there are actually a joint there.... so i KPO walk there to find out... OKT drag me to inside... to my surprise it was something like sg fish tank kinda... n my 2nd surprise was like WOW machiam in SEC sch lo... to be frankly that standing was ike 7-9 STY n i at least reject 1-2 nia... i scan for more playful n mischief kinda.. n i spotted one cos she quite short. then choice her n OKT ask me to pay counter $$$

Name: shorty (fake)
Boob: B+ (not for boob lover)
French kiss: yes, she love kissin n her moan make me KO in less then 60sec lo... to be frank, i have start drill then i about to come already.
BBBJ: yes. can tell she is greenhorn lai
Fingering: yes, tat when she wet the bed quite a big catch...
Pussy: wet and tight
Gfe: yes 11/10
Time keeper: she doesnt have time management...
RFT:

then we went to shower together, as usual i went out 1st wipe myself and wanted to put on my own clothes, then she stop me and ask me lied down on bed as she want to massage me finish she ask me lied on the bed as still hv alot of time la... she start massage me till OKT call her from outsidew saying someone looking for her...then quickly put on my clothes n time check... you guys guess how long i spend inside? 1hr 40mins... woow song song koad jur lo

overall, I found she is sincere, very accommodative, willing to try different style and caring about how I feel.
i rate her 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 gem
hey bro, have upped ya. do share when ya free. heading to jb this friday
Old 15-01-2019, 04:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
Johnny3334 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share location thx
Old 15-01-2019, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
supermansiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share location? Thanks
Old 15-01-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
FuckerBB is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I am interested too .
Old 15-01-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4713 / Power: 24
tookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond repute

bro can share the location in jb? thanks

cheers

To Up :
Old 15-01-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
izzx11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share location?
Old 16-01-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2611 / Power: 19
Big_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSYTSeeker View Post
One night i went into JB for makan n top up petrol alone... i was sooo bored and tired so wanted to find a place for supper... drive drive till a quite open place then spotted this stall... park my car n went for my supper lo. so while waiting for my drink and food, my eyes was doing a radar screening... then aft some time i realize quite a nos of STY keep walking in n out from that spot... aft my supper i go to toilet n saw there are actually a joint there.... so i KPO walk there to find out... OKT drag me to inside... to my surprise it was something like sg fish tank kinda... n my 2nd surprise was like WOW machiam in SEC sch lo... to be frankly that standing was ike 7-9 STY n i at least reject 1-2 nia... i scan for more playful n mischief kinda.. n i spotted one cos she quite short. then choice her n OKT ask me to pay counter $$$

Name: shorty (fake)
Boob: B+ (not for boob lover)
French kiss: yes, she love kissin n her moan make me KO in less then 60sec lo... to be frank, i have start drill then i about to come already.
BBBJ: yes. can tell she is greenhorn lai
Fingering: yes, tat when she wet the bed quite a big catch...
Pussy: wet and tight
Gfe: yes 11/10
Time keeper: she doesnt have time management...
RFT:

then we went to shower together, as usual i went out 1st wipe myself and wanted to put on my own clothes, then she stop me and ask me lied down on bed as she want to massage me finish she ask me lied on the bed as still hv alot of time la... she start massage me till OKT call her from outsidew saying someone looking for her...then quickly put on my clothes n time check... you guys guess how long i spend inside? 1hr 40mins... woow song song koad jur lo

overall, I found she is sincere, very accommodative, willing to try different style and caring about how I feel.
i rate her 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 gem

Bro up you liao do share Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1