The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of
Re: Intense teasing and free HJ at 88/hr in South/Central SG

Camping for more details. Nice

Last edited by sibeinerd; 06-04-2019 at 09:46 PM.
Old 05-04-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitherto776 View Post
This is not a new place and has been around for quite a while. I have frequented this joint for close to 2/3 years and am on good terms with the MLS there. It started off as intense teasing but now I get free HJs without having to even say anything. It’s not 50/hr but for 88 with free HJ I think it’s still worth it.

A lot of oil and teasing through the butt crack, HDLY, fondling of the balls and outright grabbing of the dick, standing over your head and sliding hands down into your pants, boobs in your face all included.

I am looking for a good teasing place without GQ in central/south Singapore. MILFs/SYT all ok. But please don’t give me contacts of aunties or GILFs. Looking to trade, and will only do so with brothers with rep. Even better if the MLS are chio. Please PM with name and place and what to expect.

Apologies that I will be selective as I don’t want to spoil this place for myself and other bros. It’s a gem place and I want to keep it that way.

Chiong safe bros
kindly pls share good lobang.
Old 06-04-2019, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HaHaGoes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share bro tks
Old 06-04-2019, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 15
neotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro can share contact ?
Old 06-04-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 20
Soo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitherto776 View Post
This is not a new place and has been around for quite a while. I have frequented this joint for close to 2/3 years and am on good terms with the MLS there. It started off as intense teasing but now I get free HJs without having to even say anything. It’s not 50/hr but for 88 with free HJ I think it’s still worth it.

A lot of oil and teasing through the butt crack, HDLY, fondling of the balls and outright grabbing of the dick, standing over your head and sliding hands down into your pants, boobs in your face all included.

I am looking for a good teasing place without GQ in central/south Singapore. MILFs/SYT all ok. But please don’t give me contacts of aunties or GILFs. Looking to trade, and will only do so with brothers with rep. Even better if the MLS are chio. Please PM with name and place and what to expect.

Apologies that I will be selective as I don’t want to spoil this place for myself and other bros. It’s a gem place and I want to keep it that way.

Chiong safe bros
Pm pls bro
Old 06-04-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Kokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud of

Already pm to trade
Old 06-04-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
stompkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro able to share? Thanks
Old 06-04-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Anyone can share this intense lobang ?
Old 06-04-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
Nick246 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care to share bro?
Old 07-04-2019, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Patrickchan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share me the contact? Thanks.
Old 08-04-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Camping for FRs. After 2 to 3 years of paying 138 im sure getting a few free HJ is no discount isnt it.
Old 12-04-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheenymilano View Post
Camping for FRs. After 2 to 3 years of paying 138 im sure getting a few free HJ is no discount isnt it.
you think $118 is a good deal ? massage and HJ total time 90 min.
Old 12-04-2019, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
soulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of light

pm me thanks
Old 12-04-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Kokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud of

I pm u but no reply.
Old 12-04-2019, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 13
boiiboii11 is one of the Best!boiiboii11 is one of the Best!boiiboii11 is one of the Best!

Pls pm me thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1