The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8031 / Power: 27
devildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond repute
Starving Men Starving Women do not think about love or romance or sex at all.

You see a starving beggar, man or woman, on the streets.

Do you think the starving beggar, man or woman, would think about how their heart is heartbroken by any man or woman who broke their heart, who cheat their money, who love other men or who love other women more than them, etc?

If you are a sick terminally ill patient in bed who can't eat and drink like a hungry ghost, would you really care who broke your heart before?

I think too many guys in here are too insecure about themselves, regardless of how much money they have..

I think too many guys in here are too insecure about themselves, regardless of how much money they have, regardless of how big or small their dick is..

I think too many guys in here are too insecure about themselves, regardless of how good-looking their face is..

I think too many guys in here are too insecure about themselves, regardless of how many galfriends they had before..

I think too many guys in here are too insecure about themselves, regardless of how successful they are at seducing girls..

You are a terminally ill patient in bed, you are a starving beggar on the streets, seriously you are all still thinking how your heart got broken by any of your past loves or sex partners, man or woman..

I say you must be crazy.

Seriously, how many of you posters do not have any kind of jobs at all?

What kind of jobs are you holding right now which are giving you the time and money to talk about fucking women of any kind on the streets?

Really? Regardless of whether you are an investment banker or just a taxi driver, regardless of how much money you have, you spend all your free time wooing and seducing and fucking as many women as you can..

You call this life?

How about mountain climbing? How about martial arts? How about watching asian korean japanese dramas? How about hollywood movies? How about cooking and eating?

No matter how rich you are, how good-looking you are, how big a cock you have, how muscular you have, how talented you are.. just look at K-Pop Star Big Bang Seungri..

You think any woman who is worthy would look at Seungri in the eye now that the whole world know he just his wealth and connections to buy women no matter how talented and how good-looking he is?

But then a lot of trashy women would still try to mate with Seungri regardless of how trashy Seungri is.

Old 26-04-2019, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
moneymoneycome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Kee siao liao.......forgot to take medication again. Poor thing, really pity this chap, hope you get well soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1