The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-12-2017, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 7
johnjo201732 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjohnjo201732 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any know that sugar is back liao ? anyone got the link

Thanks.
Old 30-12-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 14
Bigbadken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigbadken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros
Can i ask if anyone had tried her before?
http://sglocalmassage.org/sofia/

Happy new year in advance to everyone!

~~you only live n die once! Go ahead n milk all the tities you want! ~~
Old 30-12-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 19
d1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

any one tried her before?
http://www.liltigersden.com/sally/
Old 30-12-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
Eminemrocks is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Yuki/Carol work today? message no response =(
Old 30-12-2017, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
perverto123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I visited S***** S***** yet again and decided it would be my final visit. The details of the session are pretty much the same as all my previous sessions. While the whole session was similar in standard, the entire routine was starting to bore me. Needing more “excitement”, I decided it was time to look elsewhere.

My research brought me to Summer (stays very near S***** S*****). Looking at the reviews, I decided to give her a shot (or two). I was led to a private location and was greeted by a petite lady. I admit I was slightly disappointed as I was expecting her to be slightly prettier (even after discounting PS). Even then, the lady was nowhere near ugly and her slim body more than made up for it. I was led into the room and joined her in the shower. She then proceeded to CBJ in a 69 position (my favourite). My first shot came easily as she sucked and tugged on my d*** skilfully.

The massage after was also decently done. She had a good understanding of pressure points and really helped me to relax. After about 20 minutes, she flipped me over and began the HJ. However, as I was extremely tired, I didn’t manage to cum on the second attempt. I got to say I was pretty embarrassed because she was quite keen on making it happen. Anyway, I left pretty satisfied but am still unsure about RTM.

My next experience was with XXX (I cannot remember her name and deleted her number) a few days later. I was feeling extremely horny one day and decided to arrange with a new ML. Prior to XXX, I tried calling a couple of MLs but they were not free. Anyway, I went over to her location in the West (not too accessible by public transport). The location is pretty discreet as the area is a residential estate.

I was greeted by a decent looking young lady wearing a tight blue skirt and matching top. Upon a closer look, she had pretty heavy make up and facial accessories, making me believe she was uglier than she looked. Anyway, she looked and sounded pretty young so I didn’t have much of an issue. She led me to her room and proceeded into the shower with me.

After that, she began the massage. Of all the MLs I came across, this was possibly the best massage I had. She had good strength and was hitting all the right spots. It was close to professional. The entire massage lasted about 20 minutes and she started to tease me from behind. It was in between ticklish and sensual an pretty damn good if you ask me. She then flipped me over and continued teasing me in the nude. Since this was my first experience being teased, I was really turned on already so it didn’t take long for me to cum. Before that though, I got the opportunity to autoroam her body (to a lesser extent than S***** S*****).

Overall, the experience was good and the massage was legitimate. The GFE was pretty high too, especially since we were both around the same age range and could probably relate better. The only thing I realised was that she did not ask me for my second shot (although it was advertised). Not that it mattered. I wouldn’t have been able to cum as I was feeling pretty drained already. Still, I wonder if she really does the second shot because that would be really value for money. I would actually RTM soon if so. Anyone got any idea?
Old 30-12-2017, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Niven Road just got raided an hour or two ago with 4 x QX plates and a van car hybrid no idea what you call that car spotted outside Niven Suites. Stay safe.
Old 30-12-2017, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by perverto123 View Post
I visited S***** S***** yet again and decided it would be my final visit. The details of the session are pretty much the same as all my previous sessions. While the whole session was similar in standard, the entire routine was starting to bore me. Needing more “excitement”, I decided it was time to look elsewhere.

My research brought me to Summer (stays very near S***** S*****). Looking at the reviews, I decided to give her a shot (or two). I was led to a private location and was greeted by a petite lady. I admit I was slightly disappointed as I was expecting her to be slightly prettier (even after discounting PS). Even then, the lady was nowhere near ugly and her slim body more than made up for it. I was led into the room and joined her in the shower. She then proceeded to CBJ in a 69 position (my favourite). My first shot came easily as she sucked and tugged on my d*** skilfully.

The massage after was also decently done. She had a good understanding of pressure points and really helped me to relax. After about 20 minutes, she flipped me over and began the HJ. However, as I was extremely tired, I didn’t manage to cum on the second attempt. I got to say I was pretty embarrassed because she was quite keen on making it happen. Anyway, I left pretty satisfied but am still unsure about RTM.

My next experience was with XXX (I cannot remember her name and deleted her number) a few days later. I was feeling extremely horny one day and decided to arrange with a new ML. Prior to XXX, I tried calling a couple of MLs but they were not free. Anyway, I went over to her location in the West (not too accessible by public transport). The location is pretty discreet as the area is a residential estate.

I was greeted by a decent looking young lady wearing a tight blue skirt and matching top. Upon a closer look, she had pretty heavy make up and facial accessories, making me believe she was uglier than she looked. Anyway, she looked and sounded pretty young so I didn’t have much of an issue. She led me to her room and proceeded into the shower with me.

After that, she began the massage. Of all the MLs I came across, this was possibly the best massage I had. She had good strength and was hitting all the right spots. It was close to professional. The entire massage lasted about 20 minutes and she started to tease me from behind. It was in between ticklish and sensual an pretty damn good if you ask me. She then flipped me over and continued teasing me in the nude. Since this was my first experience being teased, I was really turned on already so it didn’t take long for me to cum. Before that though, I got the opportunity to autoroam her body (to a lesser extent than S***** S*****).

Overall, the experience was good and the massage was legitimate. The GFE was pretty high too, especially since we were both around the same age range and could probably relate better. The only thing I realised was that she did not ask me for my second shot (although it was advertised). Not that it mattered. I wouldn’t have been able to cum as I was feeling pretty drained already. Still, I wonder if she really does the second shot because that would be really value for money. I would actually RTM soon if so. Anyone got any idea?
A bit confused... idea to? If you are talking abt the third girl xxx I dun think anyone can figure out who is that. Even you have forgotten her name and number leh 😂
Old 30-12-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Anybody has any idea is Momo still around? She was supposed to start work on Wednesday but since then I have not heard back from her. Fearing the worst but just wanted to know if anyone knows anything?
Old 30-12-2017, 05:56 PM
Samster

faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Anybody has any idea is Momo still around? She was supposed to start work on Wednesday but since then I have not heard back from her. Fearing the worst but just wanted to know if anyone knows anything?
If you had her old WeChat account which she abandoned long long time ago, you might be able to find her as I saw that she was back to posting updates on that account for a while quoting the current number.
Old 30-12-2017, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
If you had her old WeChat account which she abandoned long long time ago, you might be able to find her as I saw that she was back to posting updates on that account for a while quoting the current number.
Yup that was how I got to know she was back at work but somehow did not get any response from her so thought something might have happened...
Old 30-12-2017, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by perverto123 View Post

err bro, u storytelling or share mr? who s***** s*****, which summer? and worse of all, u gave an mr on XXX that I have no freaking idea who this was, which website and which location.
Old 30-12-2017, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yup that was how I got to know she was back at work but somehow did not get any response from her so thought something might have happened...
You using SMS or Wechat? Think she mentioned her wechat had problems and to use SMS a week ago.
Old 30-12-2017, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
msg her, quite responsive but timing buay gum. then msg lisa from slg,no response. Had amber in the end.
ok, sorry bros I didnt go into details on amber. Here's a brief one.
https://www.perfectmassage.club/amber

This was RTM, so I can do abit of comparison.
1st visit vs 2nd visit: somehow I felt the massage was abit off. 1st experience on her massage I can score above average. Someone that can do massage properly. 2nd visit, I felt the standard drop. Perhaps I was chatting with her more and didnt really focus on the massage skill. Overall, she still give a thorough massage.
Her photo is blurred. but actual person quite sweet looking. Nice slim figure but with A+ boobs.
2nd visit, JG was out becos from 1st visit, she knew I very hard to cum, so spent more time on hj, very patience.
As to roaming limits, she has her limit to the top only and panties is on.
If you want a good rub by a sweet thing, this is the one. Other services not in her menu means dun have. Hope this is clear as some bros messaged me.
I will rtm for a good rub, since my best one had rtc, sadly.
Thanks for reading.
Old 30-12-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Shoot1010 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bro here tried Cara? Looks wise?

Her reviews seem very good in the website.

http://www.liltigersden.com/cara/
Old 30-12-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
bleak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone who has gone to Haha, can check if she does BBBJ? So far her sites do not show taht she does.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1