The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

Old 16-11-2017, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 6
Awabi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAwabi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Poseidon Spa

It ultimately depends on which girls u choose bro. For such a stable with so many girls there are bound to be hits and misses.

So far I've had my fair share of bad girls, 30 and 56. Black face and crappy service, which especially sucks since 56 looks really sweet.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 16-11-2017, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1872 / Power: 13
poker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant future

I also tried 61 on the last time I visit last month, it was my first time there, just took a normal package, but she was good, and big boobs. Not sure about the others though.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 16-11-2017, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jlzen1027 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny3334 View Post
I did try to talk to the captain without any result.... i visited that place after seeing the website which paints a different picture. Nuru gel massage etc.. sounded amazing but in reality nothing at all.
Bro I'm glad you had a good experience
But for me no thanks.
I Will never go back. BLUE WAVE is a thousand times better and cheaper. VIP, NY there are lots of options.
Why would i waste my money on that shit-box.
There are many negative reports about Poseidon ...i am one of many unhappy customers.
Lucky for me the MR is cheap. No big deal really. I've moved on.
Anyway happy days brothers !
Be safe as have fun !
Yup anyways probably is different girls different experience. Probably my agenda is f&g hahaha so I'm quite satisfied with the service provided.
I only tried ny, but the food there is so so. Nv tried VIP n bw. Can pm me this 2 location?
The only 2 spa I tried was in KL. Bond n e2(closed already). But recent review seems like bond is dropping standard.
Am gg in this Dec so not sure whether to go bk bond.
Old 17-11-2017, 12:04 AM
Samster

vincentsoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Boycott this place for good

Quote:
Charged me about 258 MR for nothing more than a HJ.
The girl was cold and uninterested, NO soapy massage or nuru gel massage (as advertised)
Quote:
I did feedback to three captain he just ignored me.
Quote:
Exactly! Except for me i had a grumpy girl who decided to skip the fuck part. It was a "hand n go" hahahahaha
If i wanted a HJ i could stay home and do that myself. Why pay 250 MR.
Lesson learnt
Old 17-11-2017, 05:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Johnny3334 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzen1027 View Post
Yup anyways probably is different girls different experience. Probably my agenda is f&g hahaha so I'm quite satisfied with the service provided.
I only tried ny, but the food there is so so. Nv tried VIP n bw. Can pm me this 2 location?
The only 2 spa I tried was in KL. Bond n e2(closed already). But recent review seems like bond is dropping standard.
Am gg in this Dec so not sure whether to go bk bond.
I guess your right .. maybe i just had a bad girl.
Different girls different service.
I also went to one of those viet massage places the week before in joho jaya. MR188 all in full service for almost 1 hour and the girl was amazing ! Absolutely stunning
Top service. Why would i go back to Poseidon there are hundreds of better places for me if i just want F N G
Old 17-11-2017, 06:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 936 / Power: 9
ibanezjem555 is a splendid one to beholdibanezjem555 is a splendid one to beholdibanezjem555 is a splendid one to beholdibanezjem555 is a splendid one to beholdibanezjem555 is a splendid one to beholdibanezjem555 is a splendid one to beholdibanezjem555 is a splendid one to beholdibanezjem555 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for feedback. Will avoid

Quote:
I went to Poseidon Spa the other day. Very disappointed in every aspect of it.
Charged me about 258 MR for nothing more than a HJ.
The girl was cold and uninterested, NO soapy massage or nuru gel massage (as advertised)
when i left the spa i only felt ripped off and disgusted in the establishment.
I left early even before time was up.
Please note that i am very polite and respectful in this type of place. But the girl still insulted me when i asked about soapy massage. I will never go back and neither will any of my friends.
It is their loss because me and my friends could have spent big money on a nice spa.
Old 17-11-2017, 04:37 PM
Samster

sexshoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a freaking bad experience a few days back.

For those who went before, there is a soapy massage to start with follow by the real action.

Took a 1 hour service with Britney (viet). Tcss 5 mins, proceed to massage 15 mins, fk for 20 mins, she began to complain and want to leave. She complained that she will not take new customer anymore and only stick to her old customers. Service is rubbish, attitude is rubbish, even the c cup is rubbish (fake and hard as hell).

First time i left a fk place early even without releasing, left the place and went to vip to release all my pressure.
Old 17-11-2017, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 16
alphalaw is a name known to allalphalaw is a name known to allalphalaw is a name known to allalphalaw is a name known to allalphalaw is a name known to allalphalaw is a name known to all
Thanks for sharing from all Bros. Saved me some bucks as I'm still trying to find new playground. Gum sia many many.
Old 18-11-2017, 12:20 AM
Samster

jlzen1027 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I guess your right .. maybe i just had a bad girl.
Different girls different service.
I also went to one of those viet massage places the week before in joho jaya. MR188 all in full service for almost 1 hour and the girl was amazing ! Absolutely stunning
Top service. Why would i go back to Poseidon there are hundreds of better places for me if i just want F N G
Yup true hahaha...mayb cause its my first time there so expectations isnt high...even if i go bk i will find the same girl...but other than dat probably i will try others...
Bw isit at bw hotel? N hw about vip? Sorry for asking...
Old 18-11-2017, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Johnny3334 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=jlzen1027;16686563]Yup true hahaha...mayb cause its my first time there so expectations isnt high...even if i go bk i will find the same girl...but other than dat probably i will try others...
Bw isit at bw hotel? N hw about vip? Sorry for asking...

[/QUOTE
Yes BLUE WAVE is at blue wave hotel
Old 18-11-2017, 07:40 PM
Samster (M)

ControlFreak1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've only tried this joint once and i thought it was not bad leh. First time chiong spa in jb then go down bagus city hotel saw the captain tt look like HK actor anthony wong. He explained packages show me girl i v choosy say all not my type then he bring me see one new thai girl called Apple. Then i paisey alr dw waste time so just take her since okt also recommend ma so paid 198 i think. Go in room service good leh gfe oso gao gao can french, shower tgt fj shoot and left a happy man. Dk why so many bad reports maybe is the other girls not good ba
Old 19-11-2017, 03:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 6
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ControlFreak1 View Post
I've only tried this joint once and i thought it was not bad leh. First time chiong spa in jb then go down bagus city hotel saw the captain tt look like HK actor anthony wong. He explained packages show me girl i v choosy say all not my type then he bring me see one new thai girl called Apple. Then i paisey alr dw waste time so just take her since okt also recommend ma so paid 198 i think. Go in room service good leh gfe oso gao gao can french, shower tgt fj shoot and left a happy man. Dk why so many bad reports maybe is the other girls not good ba
RM198 was the time they just start operating the spa..... now the cheapest package is RM248..... no more RM198 although their website still put as RM198 is to entice newbies to the spa.
Old 20-11-2017, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 3
XXLCat is a glorious beacon of lightXXLCat is a glorious beacon of lightXXLCat is a glorious beacon of lightXXLCat is a glorious beacon of lightXXLCat is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
RM198 was the time they just start operating the spa..... now the cheapest package is RM248..... no more RM198 although their website still put as RM198 is to entice newbies to the spa.
I guess they still have 198 package although they will strongly promote the 248 package to you...
Old Yesterday, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 4
denshaotoko1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexshoot View Post
Just had a freaking bad experience a few days back.

For those who went before, there is a soapy massage to start with follow by the real action.

Took a 1 hour service with Britney (viet). Tcss 5 mins, proceed to massage 15 mins, fk for 20 mins, she began to complain and want to leave. She complained that she will not take new customer anymore and only stick to her old customers. Service is rubbish, attitude is rubbish, even the c cup is rubbish (fake and hard as hell).

First time i left a fk place early even without releasing, left the place and went to vip to release all my pressure.

i think she was from amansari. her nipples are pink right?
Old Yesterday, 07:44 AM
Samster

sexshoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by denshaotoko1 View Post
i think she was from amansari. her nipples are pink right?
Ya u are right. Pink nipples.

Actually i think their thai are much better than the viet. Tried one of their thai, not bad service.
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal