The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2017, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
arcliner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Took 2 today
Mikki is by far one of the prettiest for this batch. Started off with her lying straight. French suck her nipples till she screamed too pain. Action continues,gfe super high! BTH, when on to screw her and cum in no time.

Pai is back in town, spotted her when i went i to the room, no question ask, after round one, requested for her. No disappointment, the sucking power is tip top! Nipples, cock, balls... u named it! Nvr knew i would get high when she suck on my nipples! She's the first! Finished it off with nearly CIM (She will tell u whenu are abt to check clear let her know).

RTF
For Overall performance Pai wins. For looks wise... Mikky. U decide.
Old 16-11-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcliner View Post
Took 2 today
Mikki is by far one of the prettiest for this batch. Started off with her lying straight. French suck her nipples till she screamed too pain. Action continues,gfe super high! BTH, when on to screw her and cum in no time.

Pai is back in town, spotted her when i went i to the room, no question ask, after round one, requested for her. No disappointment, the sucking power is tip top! Nipples, cock, balls... u named it! Nvr knew i would get high when she suck on my nipples! She's the first! Finished it off with nearly CIM (She will tell u whenu are abt to check clear let her know).

RTF
For Overall performance Pai wins. For looks wise... Mikky. U decide.
Actually Pai (calls herself Soda in Rowell) never went back to Bangkok. Somehow she managed to extend her visa by one more month. Unfortunately this will also mean that Singapore immigration will question why she stay here for so long. Likely she will have all her fingers scanned when exiting Singapore and next time she will have a hard time coming back to Singapore.
Old 17-11-2017, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 12
lucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to behold

Hey guys, does anyone know what time rowell closes?
Old 18-11-2017, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
king69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyking69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidlucifer View Post
Hey guys, does anyone know what time rowell closes?
They close at 1 am, but the good ones very exhausted by then. Best time is 6.30 to 7 pm when they are fresh and strong

I don't need SEX, the government FUCKS me everyday
Old 19-11-2017, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
masterphucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So i was one of the guys that managed to escape the AV raid a few days back. Was having a good time sucking Mikki's cock in 69 (yeap as good as it looks in the pics) before everything went south. One of the girls suddenly came in and i thought i might get to suck 2 cocks (yes!!) and Mikki thought so too because she asked me if i wanted 2 of them together but turns out we were told to hush because of 'police'.

At that moment my mood went down, so did my cock... but i told Mikki to lie down and i'll suck her. She got rock hard after awhile of my sucking and i was gonna ask her to top me but suddenly there was lots of commotion outside. turns out we were told to GTFO because the 'police is here'. holy. shit. is my life ruined? who should i call to put bail for me? is my secret cock sucking life gonna be revealed? would my gf be open to a threesome with a LB after this? mind going crazy while i rushed to put on my clothes. Mikki asked me for her money and i passed her a 50 in the rush, where got time for change!

turns out the OKT was trying to get all the customers out before the AV actually arrives. was quite a scare for me so i havent dared to go back since that day no matter how much i wanted to.

can anybody who has actually been caught by AV alleviate my fears (and everybody else's) by telling us what would happen to us if we get caught? even more so, caught in the act?
Old 19-11-2017, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 11
tangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud of

Sofa

She remembers me by calling herself Jib.

I hardly go for tall LB and decided to try her, positive experience.

She has a slim body, flat tummy with nice looking tits made by the same doctor as Jib. Balls sucking and bareback blowjob, agreed to my request of slow sucking. Hinted no CIM, I want her to ride me cowgirl and I smacked her ass and slapped her tits hard. Took off my condom and she handjob the same motion of my hip thrust and I came on her beautiful tits.

I like that Sofa is accommodating coz I have my fair share of negative experience in Rowell. She will leave in two weeks time.

There are at least 3 hot LBs that are worth to bang, shall re visit again soon.
Old 19-11-2017, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
eddylee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone have Mikki's contact to share? Wanna outcall her hehe. Googled but can't find anything. Thanks in advance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterphucker View Post
So i was one of the guys that managed to escape the AV raid a few days back. Was having a good time sucking Mikki's cock in 69 (yeap as good as it looks in the pics) before everything went south. One of the girls suddenly came in and i thought i might get to suck 2 cocks (yes!!) and Mikki thought so too because she asked me if i wanted 2 of them together but turns out we were told to hush because of 'police'.

At that moment my mood went down, so did my cock... but i told Mikki to lie down and i'll suck her. She got rock hard after awhile of my sucking and i was gonna ask her to top me but suddenly there was lots of commotion outside. turns out we were told to GTFO because the 'police is here'. holy. shit. is my life ruined? who should i call to put bail for me? is my secret cock sucking life gonna be revealed? would my gf be open to a threesome with a LB after this? mind going crazy while i rushed to put on my clothes. Mikki asked me for her money and i passed her a 50 in the rush, where got time for change!

turns out the OKT was trying to get all the customers out before the AV actually arrives. was quite a scare for me so i havent dared to go back since that day no matter how much i wanted to.

can anybody who has actually been caught by AV alleviate my fears (and everybody else's) by telling us what would happen to us if we get caught? even more so, caught in the act?
Old 19-11-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What a fantastic FR, every time I venture into the depths of Rowell I would also have this lingering feel of getting busted by AV in the act. I hope that you are all right bro. I think kena caught by AV nothing much lah, they just take down particulars. If need to bail, just call a good friend lor.

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 19-11-2017, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Tried one of the Malaysian Houses yesterday, the one nearest to Serangoon Road. Took a pre op named Crystal.

Unit upstairs had air conditioning, but wooden flooring so you can hear people walking along the corridor.

Service wasn't as wild as H79. More commercial feel. Started with CBJ, tried to have a BBBJ but she declined. Really hate CBJ so proceeded to fuck. man can she moan! Was getting lots of giggles from the other ladyboys at the staircase due to the noise level. The constant peeping giggling from them made me cum in her ass in no time.

Her FJ more than made up for the lousy CBJ. Might RTF.
Old 19-11-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
king69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyking69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Getting caught by AV is not an offence if you are a Singaporean citizen without any warrant of arrest or AWOl or TP offences.
They cops will take your NRIC number and mobile. This is to contact you in case the Pros denies the charges. In the case of the LBs, its a different story as sex with LB is No No.

I don't need SEX, the government FUCKS me everyday
Old 20-11-2017, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

You were lucky to have escaped. Please see post #1184 on the consequence of getting caught.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCB2011 View Post
You were very lucky no one else was there with you. A lawyer friend told me about this case where his client was found inside the room with a pre-op LB during a police raid. His client thought the police will just record particulars and the case will be NFA just like those previous times when he also kenna raided in KTV and Hotel 81 before.

But this time the police proceeded to charge his client for unnatural sex because the other party was a pre-op male. According to my lawyer friend, if the other party had been a post-op or a real female, they would not have been able to nail his client.
Old 20-11-2017, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
masterphucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
You were lucky to have escaped. Please see post #1184 on the consequence of getting caught.
Thanks for all the replies bros! Wow I really lucked out. Would have really sucked if I got caught and charged under that shit law.
Old 21-11-2017, 02:17 AM
Samster

Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Tried one of the Malaysian Houses yesterday, the one nearest to Serangoon Road. Took a pre op named Crystal.

Unit upstairs had air conditioning, but wooden flooring so you can hear people walking along the corridor.

Service wasn't as wild as H79. More commercial feel. Started with CBJ, tried to have a BBBJ but she declined. Really hate CBJ so proceeded to fuck. man can she moan! Was getting lots of giggles from the other ladyboys at the staircase due to the noise level. The constant peeping giggling from them made me cum in her ass in no time.

Her FJ more than made up for the lousy CBJ. Might RTF.
Wow, where is this house near serangoon road located at? Same stretch with the Thai house?

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 21-11-2017, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Wow, where is this house near serangoon road located at? Same stretch with the Thai house?
Near the entrance of Rowell, if u turn in from Serangoon road. Quite easy to spot, got the boss standing outside the gate and a few Indians kaypoh
Old 21-11-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

Just had a 26 year old Thai from Bangkok. Her name is Yaya. Fantastic body with natural feel and touch boobs. Nice clean cock, did the usual foreplay some mutual sucking after wet wipes clean up and docking. Unloaded everything in doggy style. Very service oriented and didn't ask for money upfront first. Not a bad fuck.

While in the cubicle , overheard some fellow chiongster greeting sawadeekup and than some rapid moans after that hahaha. What a dirty fucking place.

On the way down, saw a well office attired bro on his way up with his arms around one of the ladies. Hahaha bro hope you are in this forum as well! Play safe!

Next target. 2000 Points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1