The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2006, 01:07 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
MisterMarley is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Poseidon Entertainment Complex

Hey bros....

was wondering if there are any experienced bros out there who frequent poseidon. Am goin' to bkk soon and i am all set to be goin' to this joint. Maybe fellow bros can comment on the different categories of girls and the services provided there? Thank you so much!
Old 27-04-2006, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Poseidon Entertainment Complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMarley
Hey bros....

was wondering if there are any experienced bros out there who frequent poseidon. Am goin' to bkk soon and i am all set to be goin' to this joint. Maybe fellow bros can comment on the different categories of girls and the services provided there? Thank you so much!

Hi, beloved brother can u go to this thread and plan the time to read it

http://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthr...light=posideon

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 27-04-2006, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMarley
Hey bros....

just do a search...or look for Massage Parlor (MP) thread or PM loads of Poseidon addicts here. Bros are unlikely to answer yr question 'cos this is a 101 (newbie) question.

don't simply start another thread...'cos very soon U may go down like the ship "Poseidon" when bros here cut yr points...get the point
Old 28-04-2006, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

bro,

don't go there as its filled with japs..they are now more incline in dealing with them and angmos...not sg.. go other places like catherine or amdesdam..check with the hotel or go to www.bangkoktonight.com for more info... my opinion is to give poisedon a miss.. buy if you like can go for a look and try your luck. if you take a cab, the cabby will not take you there as they don't get commission from them...
Old 28-04-2006, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit
bro,

don't go there as its filled with japs..they are now more incline in dealing with them and angmos...not sg.. go other places like catherine or amdesdam..check with the hotel or go to www.bangkoktonight.com for more info... my opinion is to give poisedon a miss.. buy if you like can go for a look and try your luck. if you take a cab, the cabby will not take you there as they don't get commission from them...
Hello, R U sure U know what U R talking abt?
1)Poseidon do prefer Asians to angmo
2)Amdesdam or Amsterdam U mean, is relatively more expensive than Poseidon
3) www.bangkoktonight.com info is quite outdated though more convenient to go thru'
4) Most cabbies will take U there except for few who want to earn commissions. The days of cabbies solely relying on such commissions are almost gone as few MPs offer them so they cannot rely on these commissions. Tut tuks still rely on earning such commissions though.
Old 28-04-2006, 09:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -565 / Power: 0
paulsun paulsun paulsun paulsun paulsun paulsun

Poseidon very nice place, visited 1st time with Mr. Romance and MD last month but prices more expensive than the MPs. Can go there for Thai traditional massage too.
Old 29-04-2006, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsun
Poseidon very nice place, visited 1st time with Mr. Romance and MD last month but prices more expensive than the MPs. Can go there for Thai traditional massage too.
When u stay in BKK til???...Check ur PM...
Old 29-04-2006, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan
3) www.bangkoktonight.com info is quite outdated though more convenient to go thru'
4) Most cabbies will take U there except for few who want to earn commissions. The days of cabbies solely relying on such commissions are almost gone as few MPs offer them so they cannot rely on these commissions. Tut tuks still rely on earning such commissions though
First time I heard Cabbies don take us to Poseidon.haha
Old 29-04-2006, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 21
Ah joe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan
4) Most cabbies will take U there except for few who want to earn commissions. The days of cabbies solely relying on such commissions are almost gone as few MPs offer them so they cannot rely on these commissions. Tut tuks still rely on earning such commissions though.
Totally agree. Was there last week, last month, last year and even years before and hasn't been turned down by cabbies.
Old 29-04-2006, 09:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
MisterMarley is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hey bros!
Thanks a lot for the valuable and insightful advice. Will definitely take these into consideration. We will most likely go to Poseidon coz we're newbies!
haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1