The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2017, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 8
Zeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: His Silly "Girl"

Morning Guys,

Thanks for the support. Friday slots all taken.
Opening for Saturday slots as well if bros are keen.

Do pm me at my WeChat.

Thank you.
Old 11-08-2017, 07:28 PM
Samster

Zeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey guysssss!

While waiting let's take a pic.

[TABLE]
Old 12-08-2017, 01:30 AM
Samster

I like it rough. Real rough.

But for now let me entice u for more

Old 17-08-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
xcen is Cool - loads of Potential

FR on Zee:

I was introduce to Zee by a friend.
Knowing that Zee's has a thread here is easier for me to post an FR.

About me - I have never been in the alternative scene but Zee was highly recommended that I was willing to go for it.
Took me a while to convince her as she didn't wanna take risk - of me backing out - wasting her time. I offered an upfront of 50% to convince her. It's danger for both of us but eventually she accept it.

I took her evening slot. Easy to find the hotel and I just went up to the room. Took a deep breath when the lift door open, walk towards her room and held my breath.

She's dressed simply and smiled at me with her dimples sprang into life. She is pretty and smell nice. Strangely my cock went hard immediately.

Room was comfortable and nice.

She passed me a towel to clean myself up but I decline as I already showered.
She stripped me and hang my clothes.

As I am a First timer she didn't stripped as she worry that I may get turn off. I requested her dress to be off and to just wear her inner.

She didn't disappoint as she slowly strip down. I love her butt.

Zee turn and walk towards me and allow me to take the lead. I whispered to her that I want everything.

Zee smile and asked if i m sure. She then shared that she have not been screwed since she have left him. The other bros whom she met was game over at her BJ.

I m unsure if I m lucky or what... in any case she did stuff.. all I know it started with a kiss.. lots of licking from my ankle to my thighs up to my chest.. nipples before she landed on my balls.

What can I say - Slurp. Slurp

Love it when she suck the balls and twirl the tongue ard it. I never had that before.

And when she started on the rod.. I describe it in 3 words - Wet, deep and twirling.

I CUMMED fast! I can't control it. She was obviously in control and aware of what she's doing.

I moan loud as I shoot my juices in her mouth. She took it all in and excuse herself to the toilet.

She return and ask if i m ok. I really really do not know why but I just nod my head and look at her differently. She's pretty and seductive actually. Those lips.. a turn on.

I pull her close and start kissing her lips. She seems shock & resisting. but I continue kissing and I felt her resistance stopped.

Went on top of her and my turn to return the favor. She's quite a responsive person and she's really sensitive as how it was described by my friend.

She turn me around to Suck me once again but kept it short and she capped me.

She insisted on a standing position as she's really tight - I trust her and we both stood in front of the mirror.

Oh yessssssss... she's super tight and I am not a 7" but it was just overwhelming. She really lubricate herself well. She bend still as I got use to the sensation around my cock.

I began pounding - slowly as I didn't wanna cum too fast.

Watching myself pounding her ass... it was just ... I m surprised at myself even.

Did it in 3 different positions and end up in bed with me shooting in her with my capped on of course - was exhausted and sweaty.

Time took for the whole thing 2 hours. I thoroughly enjoy myself. So do look out for her slots and grab it fast!

We chatted a bit thereafter and looks like she's trying very much to move on. Though I can sense it was with reluctance - still very much in love with him.

Do support her guys.
Old 29-08-2017, 01:43 PM
Samster

Thanks!

Sorry have just been reading the stuff around here and have not been responding much as I am not well.

Let you all know when I decide to return to the scene once again.

Am horny for a good fuck but just can't ....

Have a great weekend everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcen View Post
FR on Zee:

I was introduce to Zee by a friend.
Knowing that Zee's has a thread here is easier for me to post an FR.

About me - I have never been in the alternative scene but Zee was highly recommended that I was willing to go for it.
Took me a while to convince her as she didn't wanna take risk - of me backing out - wasting her time. I offered an upfront of 50% to convince her. It's danger for both of us but eventually she accept it.

I took her evening slot. Easy to find the hotel and I just went up to the room. Took a deep breath when the lift door open, walk towards her room and held my breath.

She's dressed simply and smiled at me with her dimples sprang into life. She is pretty and smell nice. Strangely my cock went hard immediately.

Room was comfortable and nice.

She passed me a towel to clean myself up but I decline as I already showered.
She stripped me and hang my clothes.

As I am a First timer she didn't stripped as she worry that I may get turn off. I requested her dress to be off and to just wear her inner.

She didn't disappoint as she slowly strip down. I love her butt.

Zee turn and walk towards me and allow me to take the lead. I whispered to her that I want everything.

Zee smile and asked if i m sure. She then shared that she have not been screwed since she have left him. The other bros whom she met was game over at her BJ.

I m unsure if I m lucky or what... in any case she did stuff.. all I know it started with a kiss.. lots of licking from my ankle to my thighs up to my chest.. nipples before she landed on my balls.

What can I say - Slurp. Slurp

Love it when she suck the balls and twirl the tongue ard it. I never had that before.

And when she started on the rod.. I describe it in 3 words - Wet, deep and twirling.

I CUMMED fast! I can't control it. She was obviously in control and aware of what she's doing.

I moan loud as I shoot my juices in her mouth. She took it all in and excuse herself to the toilet.

She return and ask if i m ok. I really really do not know why but I just nod my head and look at her differently. She's pretty and seductive actually. Those lips.. a turn on.

I pull her close and start kissing her lips. She seems shock & resisting. but I continue kissing and I felt her resistance stopped.

Went on top of her and my turn to return the favor. She's quite a responsive person and she's really sensitive as how it was described by my friend.

She turn me around to Suck me once again but kept it short and she capped me.

She insisted on a standing position as she's really tight - I trust her and we both stood in front of the mirror.

Oh yessssssss... she's super tight and I am not a 7" but it was just overwhelming. She really lubricate herself well. She bend still as I got use to the sensation around my cock.

I began pounding - slowly as I didn't wanna cum too fast.

Watching myself pounding her ass... it was just ... I m surprised at myself even.

Did it in 3 different positions and end up in bed with me shooting in her with my capped on of course - was exhausted and sweaty.

Time took for the whole thing 2 hours. I thoroughly enjoy myself. So do look out for her slots and grab it fast!

We chatted a bit thereafter and looks like she's trying very much to move on. Though I can sense it was with reluctance - still very much in love with him.

Do support her guys.
Old 31-08-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 19
arizona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Engaged Zee yesterday for an overnight.
Made an offer to her - covers hotel + service fee - she accepted.

She did all the booking - hotel is in town and my overnight schedule at 9.30 pm. Upfront Zee $50 to secure as she kena aeroplane before. In return she gave a screenshot of booking detail and her mobile.

At 7.30pm received a message the room number she's in and ask me if I need dinner. I turn down and instead ask her to prepare some drinks. In any case She prepared everything - drinks / food / condoms.

Arrived at 9.30, went up, knock and went in.

Zee lost weight. As compared to her photos.

She looks prettier in person. Quite a sweet looking Malay girl and she smelled nice too. No street walker kinda sweaty smell. Composed and confident!

She smiled sweetly and request me to shower. However I decline. I decided to chat her up. I wanted to know more about her thread but she didn't wanna chat about the past. she did look teary - the poor girl misses him a lot apparently.

After 20 mins she ask me to shower . When I came out, Zee stripped to her minimal and yes, her ass is nice man....

Not gonna go thru the long details - I had 3 shots with her - 2 at night and 1 in the morning.

Foreplay - good - the seduction game is strong with her. Avoid looking too long at her eyes. That one can make you go weak. Kissing her is like kissing a girlfriend. I couldn't have enough of her.

BJ / Rimming - her lips is good for sucking cock and she deeps throat well - take it whole expertly and no gagging. No rush and she really lick, tongue twirling and suck it well. Rimmed pretty well.

Licking - as per the story - she really licks from the ankle all the way to ur neck and she observe your weak spot. She will repeat on that spot a few times.

Anal - tight. And she varies her position. There's a mirror and that's her favorite spot.

Total playing hours - 3 hours at night and 30 mins in the morning. She's very well maintained - my condoms has no stains and it doesn't stink after pulling out. And at all times she is quite responsive and initiative. This one is a keeper.

We both left for breakfast and without her make up - she's pretty good looking too or shall I say handsome?

Btw guys she no longer put up a fee but you got to offer her the price. Sealed it in an envelope and she trust you completely. She didn't checked the envelope when I gave to her at breakfast.

PS: Zee, I enjoy myself very much. You're very good actually especially the SkullFxxk we ended with ultimate burst of my seeds into your moist mouth(we suppose to be asleep!) See you again next session Zee!
Old 08-09-2017, 11:09 PM
Samster

A thank you note to those who came by and visit when they got news of what happen.

A little touch that our friendship took a different level - the kind advises and the little gifts - appreciate it all very much.

And thanks for the FRs. Really nicely written

I will be away for a while as I try to gather up myself once again.

As usual, feel free to message and will try to respond.

Thanks guys

Hugs.

Zee
Old 26-09-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

Hello!

Just a little announcement.

My current WeChat got blocked again and I am pretty sure it is a case of sabotage as it's purely to communicate with guys here.

While waiting for the account to be recovered, you can add me on LINE

There are several nice ones from here - silent readers:

1. Jang
2. Mr T - Educator stays east
3. Dang
4. KT

Do add me on LINE. My ID is Zeelova. Will look for alternative as well in meantime.

If you wish to have whatsapp just message me here and I will give you my number.

Thank you
Old 01-10-2017, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Monsterdeek is Cool - loads of Potential

Zeelove. How can I contact u?
Old 05-10-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsterdeek View Post
Zeelove. How can I contact u?

That would be fairly obvious I thought?

LiNE: Zeelova
Old 06-10-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Monsterdeek is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelova View Post
That would be fairly obvious I thought?

LiNE: Zeelova
Can we whatsapp instead? Way easier. I dont use line.
Old 06-10-2017, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsterdeek View Post
Can we whatsapp instead? Way easier. I dont use line.

Check your message
Old 07-10-2017, 08:47 PM
Samster

Time flies so fast

It has been a year since I joined ..

A little silly now and then.

Haven’t been meeting anyone lately

No more crying - just emotionless for now.

And my initial plan was to stay with till tmr at least

Coz i turn a year older tmr

One good bang and a smiley goodbye - not a heartbroken bye.

Take care sexyguy.

I miss u still 😘
Old 10-10-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

The conclusion to this ended today.

Finally a closure.

I m fine to let him GO coz I want him to marry his gf.

What’s worse, I found out that he break up with that girl.

I met up with her today after finding her by chance on Instagram.

Such sweet girl.

What a bastard.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread