The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Updated! Miss Geylang International 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
wao....4mth can .. must go c..
thankyou kup
Join in the queue. She's quite popular and queue can be quite long at times.

While you are there , take a look at what they have and you may find someone you like
Old 12-03-2018, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post

While you are there , take a look at what they have and you may find someone you like
Rather than queuing, I’d rather head opposite the road to 1606, 1606a, 1608 and 1612 to see what’s on offer.

1606 - Menglu, Zhi Zhi, Shi Qi, Zuo Zuo, Yangzi
1606a - Xiaoyun, Xiaoting, Xiaoyi, Xiao Xiao, Xiaoyan
1608 - Xiao S, Coco, Rong Rong, Vicky, Tianxin, Xin Er, Bing Bing
1612 - Bobo, Tina, etc

Any of these girls will make you very shiok in their own way, and all in close proximity.

If you want to outcall them from nearby quiet houses with good rooms, pop over to 1651 or 1669 which have nice rooms and good customer service.

1651 - san San (Jamie Yeo lookalike), ailing (service queen)
1667 - Anni and Bei Bei (legends already)
1669 - Dan dan, Qiuxue, Yan yan

Too many choices, too little money.
Old 12-03-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Too many choices, too little money.
see if i m fated to meet her anot ..... i can wait 20mins...
arbo then hav to go back to teerak
Old 12-03-2018, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of

Quote:
If u enter and see people sitting on sofa means good chance he’s waiting for tian tian too haha. But safer to set aside at least 1hr waiting time

U can try yuan yuan or Xia tian too.
Old 12-03-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe try in April or May when the newbies throughout all 40 Geylang cat 150 PRC houses arrive, then the “queue” would be greatly reduced.
Old 12-03-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepea10 View Post
If u enter and see people sitting on sofa means good chance he’s waiting for tian tian too haha. But safer to set aside at least 1hr waiting time

nox3... only xiao tiantian... i love her only...
Old 12-03-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zboy90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xia Tian 1649

Disappointed with the looks....

LOOKS 6/10

i dun find her pretty....her face shape look like the marvel comic Iron Man??? Her lip the top part is swollen?? Too exaggerated she can pass off as those zouk meimei where i go...look a lot older...give the same sort of look and feel as my supervisor who is already 30....

BODY - 5/10

her body is same as sun yanzi type but darker skin....A cup breasts only but with sag......

SERVICE 9/10

This one is good....she know how to behave like a slut
-‎ frenching....hug whole session
-‎ spent 15 mins on deep throating bbbj and lick my balls......
-‎ became very horny.....moan when i fuck her mouth and play with her pussy
- ‎got chemistry during fj.......in doggy i bang her until she is lying on her stomach..... she turn her head to french me hard in this position.....asked me not to stop
- ‎after climax, kc trap and emo feeling gao gao
Old 12-03-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepea10 View Post

This kind of things....depends on luck. There may be no one waiting but the bugger inside the room keeps extending
Old 12-03-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zboy90 View Post
Xia Tian 1649

Disappointed with the looks....

LOOKS 6/10

i dun find her pretty....her face shape look like the marvel comic Iron Man??? Her lip the top part is swollen?? Too exaggerated she can pass off as those zouk meimei where i go...look a lot older...give the same sort of look and feel as my supervisor who is already 30....

BODY - 5/10

her body is same as sun yanzi type but darker skin....A cup breasts only but with sag......

SERVICE 9/10

This one is good....she know how to behave like a slut
-‎ frenching....hug whole session
-‎ spent 15 mins on deep throating bbbj and lick my balls......
-‎ became very horny.....moan when i fuck her mouth and play with her pussy
- ‎got chemistry during fj.......in doggy i bang her until she is lying on her stomach..... she turn her head to french me hard in this position.....asked me not to stop
- ‎after climax, kc trap and emo feeling gao gao
Post in 1649 thread . Here's for Ms Geylang only so ugly girl FR doesn't qualify
Old 12-03-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Post in 1649 thread . Here's for Ms Geylang only so ugly girl FR doesn't qualify
10 char.
Old 25-03-2018, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If we talking about looks, I believe Xiao Qi and Qian Qian has got all we can ask for, other than just B cup, but the B cup looks good too.
Old 25-03-2018, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce3563 View Post
If we talking about looks, I believe Xiao Qi and Qian Qian has got all we can ask for, other than just B cup, but the B cup looks good too.
Not Bei Bei?
Old 26-03-2018, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Updated! Miss Geylang International 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce3563 View Post
Quote:
Not Bei Bei?
I think if just base on looks, An Qi@1425, Xiao S@1608, Bei Bei@1667 or even Nana@2036 looks better for me.

Just my 2 cents opinion.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 26-03-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
I think if just base on looks, An Qi@1425, Xiao S@1608, Bei Bei@1667 or even Nana@2036 looks better for me.

Just my 2 cents opinion.
Agree with AQ, XS and NN but BB is a bit of plain jane to me
Old 26-03-2018, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Agree with AQ, XS and NN but BB is a bit of plain jane to me
Bei Bei May look like farmer girl! But her cim skills number 1! May rtf her for her CIM! Damn doggy shiok la!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1